What's new

Special force Unit of RAW : SFF

didn't you see what was written under one of the pictures.... the soldier adderessing people of captured Pak village.... so behave yourself and careful what you say.... next time it may be your village and you may be seating there:D:D:partay:

Awesome sense of humor.....:cheers:

No offence to any of my Pakistani brothers, I like it too when you guys write humorously......without my western neighbors, life would have been so boring.....:pakistan:

didn't you see what was written under one of the pictures.... the soldier adderessing people of captured Pak village.... so behave yourself and careful what you say.... next time it may be your village and you may be seating there:D:D:partay:
and what aboout the villages Pakistan captured in 1965? so behave yourself before we are sitting in your village. now dont tell 1971.................. 15:1 (manekshaw) plus 9 months!

U done vomiting feces.......... filt*y troll.

Come up with arguements of just stfu.
he cant, he can only yell 1971!!! hah! 15:1 superiority, 9 months and massive casualties!

sff is probably the most secretive force in india..VERY little is known about them

http://i34.tinypic.com/5l2fk8.jpg
yeh they needed 15:1 superiority too like in East Pakistan to win plus 9 months

Please don't degrade this thread into trolling.

The Special Group is an interested concept --- along the lines of the CIA Special Operations Group (an elite paramilitary force under the direct command of an intelligence agency.)

The Mossad has a highly-classified "Kidon" unit (mainly for external assassinations) that is headquartered separately from the main Mossad HQ and its members are forced to use code-names even during meetings with Mossad higher-ups.

If anybody want more info on this topic ( available in public domain) try the sticky thread on Special Forces.

"Vikas" Battalion is a key word

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom