What's new

SP Tahir Dawar Murdered in Afghanistan by ISIS.

I was going by the report by Dawn which said body was handed over today [Thursday].

OK I just read another source... They were first not handing over the body but rather it took 2 hours of negotiations to get the body.

Chemical attacks in Kunar and Nuristan and place area under siege to starve out the remaining. Pakistan must create a buffer.
You and others suggesting attacks are 17 years too late. This should have been insured against by taking timely action in 2001 when Taliban were overthrown from Kabul via Pakistan's help. And if we could not do anything to change events in manner to insure against Norther Alliance taking over Afghan government in 2001 because US "stone age bombing", well that applies todaty as well. USA is still there and even more distant/annoyed at Pakistan.

"Stitch in time saves nine or strike the anvil when it is hot" clearly missed Musharaf's education.

TTP has denied role in murder of SP.
ISIS mouth piece Amaq has still not laid any claim regarding it.

whatsapp-image-2018-11-15-at-4.19.46-pm-1542282576.jpeg

Minister of State for Interior Shehryar Afridi waits at Torkham Gate. PHOTO:EXPRESS

Prime Minister Imran Khan earlier on Thursday ordered an inquiry into Dawar’s abduction and killing.

In a tweet, the premier tasked State Minister for Interior Shehryar Afridi to oversee the inquiry and ordered the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government to coordinate with Islamabad police in the inquiry.

1847734-whatsappimageatpm-1542286795-132-640x480.jpeg

Ambulance carrying Dawar's body reaches Torkham Gate. PHOTO:EXPRESS

whatsapp-image-2018-11-15-at-4.19.46-pm-1542282576.jpeg

Minister of State for Interior Shehryar Afridi waits at Torkham Gate. PHOTO:EXPRESS

Prime Minister Imran Khan earlier on Thursday ordered an inquiry into Dawar’s abduction and killing.

In a tweet, the premier tasked State Minister for Interior Shehryar Afridi to oversee the inquiry and ordered the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government to coordinate with Islamabad police in the inquiry.

1847734-whatsappimageatpm-1542286795-132-640x480.jpeg

Ambulance carrying Dawar's body reaches Torkham Gate. PHOTO:EXPRESS

i am just out of words

condolences to family of dawar...

how in hell can isis kidnapp such a senior policeman

and that from islamabad

then make a journey all the way to afghanistan- crossing frontiers - checkposts- and nobody to stop such henious crime------------ i seriousley doubt ---that we have crushed the terrorists- they are just hibernating?

well hitler said ------------when you see blood on streets - invest in real state

i guess thats wht happining in pakistan....

Yes. In fact the body has been released by Afghan government to Pakistan's Interior Minister of State Shehryar Afridi. This smells of NDS inolvement. To kidnap the SP from a suburb of Islamabad and smuggle him into Afghanistan smacks of foul play.

Yep it seems they wanted to avenge "General" Raziq's death.

The "Stop, Go, Stop" policy pursued by successive Sri Lankan administrations in dealing with the LTTE
Tamil Tigers
.. is a textbook example of how not to deal with an insurgency.

Some heavy handedness is required with PTM...

Afghanis and PTM are involved in this murder

Who killed SP Dawar of KP police . Does anyone has a positive id on you did it . What about Rumours of NDS and Indian involvement in it

the kidnap and taking to Afghanistan for a brutal torture and assassination was meant for shock purposes
and show the reach of Daesh
I dont envy the people manning the posts or the long ques of loyal and proud tribal people that have to go through these check posts some of them have been removed

our biggest issue is the discrimination and insults we have faced at the hands of Punjabis mostly and to some extent by the Sindhis. Pashton or Baloch are singled out harassed and mocked and stereo typed for being criminals smugglers and terrorists that doesnt help also when scumbags like Manzoor Pashteen pickup such incidents and use it against the state of Pakistan
having an interior minister from tribal region does help though.
a smart decision by PTI..

he was able to connect with family quickly and dismissive any such political objectives, even dawar himself couldnt use it because the family told him to stay out of their affairs..

Back
Top Bottom