What's new

SP Tahir Dawar Murdered in Afghanistan by ISIS.

How Could kidnappers move him from Islamabad to Afghanistan? Some involvement somewhere? So many checkpoints, heightened security and still they were able to pass ?

just read btw line tweet from asif ghafoor today========

Brutal murder of SP Tahir in Afg is highly condemnable. We have lost a brave police officer. His abduction, move to Afg, murder and follow up behaviour of Afg authorities raise questions which indicate involvement or resources more than a terrorist organisation in Afg.

meaning it was NDS------

There's a clear answer in twee of ISPR.
They hint at the resourcefulness of the perpetrators.

چوکیدار کی موجودگی میں گھر سے کوئی فرد اغواء ہو جائے، تو اس کا مطلب ہے چوکیدار ملا ہوا ہے۔ لیکن چوکیدار اتنا طاقتوار ہو گیا ہے کہ اگر اُس سے صرف سوال ہی کر لیں کہ تماری موجودگی میں فلاں اغوا کیسے ہوا؟ تو اگلے دن آپ ہی اغوا ہو جائیں ہیں۔

RIP to the deceased, border fence should be completed soon as possible to minimise these type of incidents, sadly the Afghans are not trustworthy they wont bother to patrol or fence thier side of border.

چوکیدار کی موجودگی میں گھر سے کوئی فرد اغواء ہو جائے، تو اس کا مطلب ہے چوکیدار ملا ہوا ہے۔ لیکن چوکیدار اتنا طاقتوار ہو گیا ہے کہ اگر اُس سے صرف سوال ہی کر لیں کہ تماری موجودگی میں فلاں اغوا کیسے ہوا؟ تو اگلے دن آپ ہی اغوا ہو جائیں ہیں۔

Interior ministry is responsible of interior security.

A SMALL BIT OF INTEL-------ON SP DAWAR KIDNAPPING/MURDER

HIS MOBILE WAS TAKEN BY ONE ROUTE-- TO AFG-( WHICH WAS BEING TRACKED)

WHILE SP WAS MOVED BY ANOTHER ROUTE-- TO AFG--- NOT KNOWN YET-

PTM was trying to use this as a Pasthon gimmick .
this murder was planned for a maximum shock at many levels and it has done that.
its objective will be fully achieved if the state goes to sleep after few weeks of mock verbal claims and cosmetic "raids".
this is not going to be the only incident. they will repeat that and will chose targets that leave the community fearing for its life and loosing hope. they would target doctors, engineers , security officials, professors, imams, businessmen belonging to specific tribes , sects or ethnic groups.

that names sake checkposts and their personal need a refresher course a rethink or must be removed as they couldnt prevent the kidnap from Islamabad into Afghanistan.
To think check points can stop a high profile kidnapping is backward thinking

The solution is intelligence based raids to get the supporters and target the source which is cross the boarder...i doubt americans will bother if we start using drones or bombers to hit known targets...ISis TTP has to be shown consequences..so that thwy ultimately give up on Pakistan

Its not possible for check point to check evey car..its just something that might get 1or 2 in 100s of cases..

we dont know anything.
maybe all killers and tortruers were Baloch , Pahston or Panjsheris or Arabs or Indians we dont know

he was kidnapped from Islamabad. Daesh, AL Qaeda , Lashker Jhangvi , TTP etc all have attracted people from all ethnicities and the kidnappers must have had local support who watched out for him and provided the support and resting place inside Islamabad.

we have potentially active terrorist sympathizers inside all major cities who wont bat an eye if a murderer comes and kills outside their street and kills people they have known for decades.
We need to train police to be able to build up cases against these facilitatoes

Pakistan is acting like a pansy state. No wonder US arm twists Pakistan whenever it wills, they don't even have the guts to stand up to a ragtag country like Afghanistan. :tsk:

Pakistan is acting like a pansy state. No wonder US arm twists Pakistan whenever it wills, they don't even have the guts to stand up to a ragtag country like Afghanistan. :tsk:

Screw the PM, he's acting like a pussy and criminal.

There are news that Islamabad camera cables were cut by PTI activists, during dharna, supplier didn't repaired, because they didn't had repair contract.

Concerns concerns concerns

They came they kidnapped the SP form Capital of the country and took the SP all the way to Afghanistan and murdered him brutally

And the government is just showing concerns and talking about cameras are non functional in Islamabad can't read the number plates of cars don't have facial recognition because of previous corrupt government

And DG NAB just woke up heard the news about non functional camera and ordered an investigation on it of corruption

Means if the previous government had installed the good cameras SP Dawar would have been alive today what retards are ruling this country and our minister of state is doing point scoring in senate

Screw the PM, he's acting like a pussy and criminal.

There are news that Islamabad camera cables were cut by PTI activists, during dharna, supplier didn't repaired, because they didn't had repair contract.
Bhai they can capture the TLP PROTEStors by watching the footage from the same cameras and same safe city projecy but unable to detect the kidnappers

Concerns concerns concerns

They came they kidnapped the SP form Capital of the country and took the SP all the way to Afghanistan and murdered him brutally

And the government is just showing concerns and talking about cameras are non functional in Islamabad can't read the number plates of cars don't have facial recognition because of previous corrupt government

And DG NAB just woke up heard the news about non functional camera and ordered an investigation on it of corruption

Means if the previous government had installed the good cameras SP Dawar would have been alive today what retards are ruling this country and our minister of state is doing point scoring in senate

Bhai they can capture the TLP PROTEStors by watching the footage from the same cameras and same safe city projecy but unable to detect the kidnappers

Foreign office shall be closed for good.

They will blame on IG Islamabad.

Okay you all are screaming on this abduction and you all have right to do so and I agree with you law and order of Islamabad should be given to military because civil cannot manage it. Just like in past abduction of Gilani's son also happened from a civil govt controlled area. Which govt was it please remind me I don't recall that well. And abduction of governor Punjab son happened from a well protected city like Lahore. Which govt was in that time please remind me I don't recall it.

Okay you all are screaming on this abduction and you all have right to do so and I agree with you law and order of Islamabad should be given to military because civil cannot manage it. Just like in past abduction of Gilani's son also happened from a civil govt controlled area. Which govt was it please remind me I don't recall that well. And abduction of governor Punjab son happened from a well protected city like Lahore. Which govt was in that time please remind me I don't recall it.

We all agree law and order/ protection of Pakistani citizens should be given upmost importance but supporters of previous corrupt governments have no right to question or point fingers at the current GOP.

Even economy is in tatters, give that to military as well.

Any past abduction is no argument, and those were not state officials, and were never killed. Basically was a drama.

Similarly, PoTI regime is busy giving arguments instead of admitting their own failure and resigning thereof.
There were more people abducted, target killed during Zardari rule, i hate to say, but why no reference is given to mother of evil?

Back
Top Bottom