What's new

SP Tahir Dawar Murdered in Afghanistan by ISIS.

Concerns concerns concerns

They came they kidnapped the SP form Capital of the country and took the SP all the way to Afghanistan and murdered him brutally

And the government is just showing concerns and talking about cameras are non functional in Islamabad can't read the number plates of cars don't have facial recognition because of previous corrupt government

And DG NAB just woke up heard the news about non functional camera and ordered an investigation on it of corruption

Means if the previous government had installed the good cameras SP Dawar would have been alive today what retards are ruling this country and our minister of state is doing point scoring in senate

Bhai they can capture the TLP PROTEStors by watching the footage from the same cameras and same safe city projecy but unable to detect the kidnappers

most people dont know who,s brain child it was--- safe city islamabad-

captain retarted ch kamar zaman chaudry------- ex CHAIRMAIN NAB

2009 /2011 secertary interior was ,, mere rakshey kamar --- chaudry sahib

he along with rehman malik- and saint yousaf raza gilani == pocketed millions

they gave a chinese company the tender-- with out open bidding--

and chinese company gave loan for this project- masahalla.. 124 millions dollars ---

now the picture gets clear---------- why a thief like kamar zaman ch was made chairman of NAB

Even economy is in tatters, give that to military as well.

Any past abduction is no argument, and those were not state officials, and were never killed. Basically was a drama.

Similarly, PoTI regime is busy giving arguments instead of admitting their own failure and resigning thereof.
There were more people abducted, target killed during Zardari rule, i hate to say, but why no reference is given to mother of evil?

I USE TO ADMIRE MOSSAD- OR KGB
FOR DARE DEVIL SPY HITS IN OTHER COUNTRIES
BUT THIS INCIDENT SHOOK ME ALOT-----------

A RAG TAG---TTP/IS/ ISIS/ OR WHT EVER THE FCKK DIDNT DO IT..

ITS A SLAP ON OUR FACE LITERALLY..

WHEN EVER THEY SAY THEY GOT SENSITIVE INTEL------ CANT SHARE WITH PUBLIC===
IT MEANS COMPLETE FAILURE ,,, AND THEY HAVE NOTHING EXCEPT HORSESHIT TO SHOW FOR PUBLIC

kindly state names who has the right?

Are you govt.?
Let interior minister clarify his position him self, enough with chamcha geri.

Did you just read what I have said in plain bold english? I hope you dont support the status quo parties who have robbed Pakistan of generations.

Concerns concerns concerns

They came they kidnapped the SP form Capital of the country and took the SP all the way to Afghanistan and murdered him brutally

And the government is just showing concerns and talking about cameras are non functional in Islamabad can't read the number plates of cars don't have facial recognition because of previous corrupt government

And DG NAB just woke up heard the news about non functional camera and ordered an investigation on it of corruption

Means if the previous government had installed the good cameras SP Dawar would have been alive today what retards are ruling this country and our minister of state is doing point scoring in senate

Bhai they can capture the TLP PROTEStors by watching the footage from the same cameras and same safe city projecy but unable to detect the kidnappers

MADUR C***R DG == SHOULD ORDER INVESTAGATION AGAINTS CH QAMAR ZAMAN CH FIRST- WHO WAS INTERIOR SEC AT TIME OF SAFE CITY PROJ--- HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE CHINESE COMPANY TO PUT FORWARD THIS SCAM - OF SAFE CITY 124 MILLIONS DOLLARS==CH SAHIB JUST ASKED 10 %

Did you just read what I have said in plain bold english? I hope you dont support the status quo parties who have robbed Pakistan of generations.

Kindly name, who can question.
Apparently, not even media who helped IK win election, can't question.

MADUR C***R DG == SHOULD ORDER INVESTAGATION AGAINTS CH QAMAR ZAMAN CH FIRST- WHO WAS INTERIOR SEC AT TIME OF SAFE CITY PROJ--- HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE CHINESE COMPANY TO PUT FORWARD THIS SCAM - OF SAFE CITY 124 MILLIONS DOLLARS==CH SAHIB JUST ASKED 10 %

Ulta latka ke litrol karo, is ki. Along with rehman Malik and Zardari.
Country is facing international insults due to current affairs, while govt. is still selling us stories of London properties.

You are asking silly hypothetical questions, again did you read what I have just said in my previous post, supporters of corrupt status quo meaning PPP and PMLN have no right to question current GOP which is only a few months old, is that clear to you, other than that if you support corrupt status quo then I cant really help you any further.

Ulta latka ke litrol karo, is ki. Along with rehman Malik and Zardari.
Country is facing international insults due to current affairs, while govt. is still selling us stories of London properties.

Ulta latka ke litrol karo, is ki.............? WHO DO YOU HAVE IN MIND WHO WILL PERFORM SUCH A JOB?

We all agree law and order/ protection of Pakistani citizens should be given upmost importance but supporters of previous corrupt governments have no right to question or point fingers at the current GOP.

They have all the right to point fingers we cannot ask them to go silent because they them selves were failures. 2 wrongs don't make one right. My point here is well all know very well who has sponsored terrorism in Pakistan for this long and instead these political parties are using dead bodies of our people to comfort their own political agenda that is a shame.

They looted us okay, they sold us okay, now these political forces are using our dead bodies to accuse each other that is what hurts most.

Afghan govt needs to be held accountable but our politicians want to use this for their own purpose what a pathetic show. Abduction was a failure of PTI because they are responsible and hold the govt no one can run from it but opposition is using it for their own political agenda rather than asking PTI to hold Afghan govt responsible. This is the most hurting thing.

They have all the right to point fingers we cannot ask them to go silent because they them selves were failures. 2 wrongs don't make one right. My point here is well all know very well who has sponsored terrorism in Pakistan for this long and instead these political parties are using dead bodies of our people to comfort their own political agenda that is a shame.

They looted us okay, they sold us okay, now these political forces are using our dead bodies to accuse each other that is what hurts most.

Afghan govt needs to be held accountable but our politicians want to use this for their own purpose what a pathetic show. Abduction was a failure of PTI because they are responsible and hold the govt no one can run from it but opposition is using it for their own political agenda rather than asking PTI to hold Afghan govt responsible. This is the most hurting thing.

What I was trying to imply is that GOP is a only few months old lets say 2 years until they get my benefit of doubt on their performance, since I will be very critical of PTI if they don't achieve any major targets, but if they manage to achieve 50% of what they have promised that will be 100 times better than PPP or PMLN, Status quo parties have utterly failed in every aspect, so they don't deserve any of my sympathy for the foreseeable future. Opposition parties will do anything to destabilise the new GOP to save their ill gotten wealth.

The opposition parties don't care about the image of Pakistan just self greed. Will be interesting to know how the kidnappers escaped to Afghanistan, any loopholes in the border should be immediately fenced, more surveillance technology is needed with high resolution cameras to trace and identify culprits.

SP Tahir Khan Dawar laid to rest amid tears, tribute in Peshawar

394198_6691704_sp-tahir12_updates.jpg

PESHAWAR: Martyred Superintendent Police (SP) Tahir Khan Dawar was laid to rest in Peshawar amid tears and tribute late on Thursday.

The funeral prayers for martyred officer were offered at Police Lines in Peshawar Thursday evening and he was buried in Hayatabad graveyard. Bereaved relatives, security officials, tribal elders, and hundreds of commoners attended his last rites. He was given Guard of Honour by police.

KP Governor Shah Farman, Chief Minister Mehmood Khan, Corps Commander Lt Gen Shaheen Mazhar, State Minister for Interior Shehryar Afridi and Chief Secretary Naveed Kamran Baloch, IG KP Salahuddin Mehsud, Shehram Tarakai, KP government spokesman Ajmal Wazir, and a large number of other people were also among the attendees.

SP Tahir Dawar, who went missing from Islamabad on October 26, was found dead in Nangarhar earlier this week. His martyrdom was confirmed by the Afghan government.

Earlier, Afghan officials handed over the body of SP Dawar to a Pakistani delegation. Pakistan had expressed concern over inordinate delay in handing over mortal remains of Shaheed SP Tahir Dawar by Afghan authorities.

The body was received at the Torkham border by a tribal jirga led by Dawar’s cousin MNA Mohsin Dawar. State Minister for Interior Shehryar Afridi along with KP Information Minister Shaukat Yousafzai was also present at the border.

5bedc451ae16e.jpg

5bedc4564288d.jpg

and yet again our response is cowardly!! why cant anyone in this country take brave decisions! why our govt and security agencies are such cowards!

You do know despite all the issues Pakistan profited from that countries misfortune -

• 1980s ~ Afghan Jihad gave us insurance cover to develop our nukes
  • 2000s ~ your hero Musharaf sold that country for $ billions
How did it give us insurance to develop our nukes? And although I'm not a fan of Musharraf, he agreed with US demands in order not to antagonise them. Afghandus are our mortal enemies as they showed since our conception. Let them have everything that comes their way. Pakistan is too soft with them.

How did it give us insurance to develop our nukes? And although I'm not a fan of Musharraf, he agreed with US demands in order not to antagonise them. Afghandus are our mortal enemies as they showed since our conception. Let them have everything that comes their way. Pakistan is too soft with them.
not all afghans are Pakistans enemy non pashtun northern alliance (current rulling elite) is against Pakistan and they know how cowardly our rulling establishment is how corrupt and immoral they are that they will never respond to their threats or action and who are easy to buy!!

bottom line nobody is going to listen to you why?
China was humiliated multiple times in 1980s and late 1990s and it learned it lesson ...

Strength comes with economic power..

This requires generation of hardwork and Patience

What I was trying to imply is that GOP is a only few months old lets say 2 years until they get my benefit of doubt on their performance, since I will be very critical of PTI if they don't achieve any major targets, but if they manage to achieve 50% of what they have promised that will be 100 times better than PPP or PMLN, Status quo parties have utterly failed in every aspect, so they don't deserve any of my sympathy for the foreseeable future. Opposition parties will do anything to destabilise the new GOP to save their ill gotten wealth.

The opposition parties don't care about the image of Pakistan just self greed. Will be interesting to know how the kidnappers escaped to Afghanistan, any loopholes in the border should be immediately fenced, more surveillance technology is needed with high resolution cameras to trace and identify culprits.
Any loop holes!?
The whole boarder is holed ..

USA spends trillions.and cant secure a boarder how do you think we can...

Before 2013 nobody even thought about securing the boarder

Back
Top Bottom