What's new

SP Tahir Dawar Murdered in Afghanistan by ISIS.

I think yes that's what he means...

Listen Afghanistan is gutter of humanity ... there are no schools colleges universities... no hospitals ... woman and children are at mercy of warlords and bacha baaz corrupt police no law no order ... no national grid no electricity...

Technology factories economy police and army ... u are talking about equivalence of an 1000 year old hamlet

This wet dream of conquering half a nuclear state needs to end ...this delusionof being racially superiors while your kids are being kept as bachay in police check posts have gone far enough. there is that much u can do to negotiate with people who live in a constant belief that they will conquer you...
So yeah there will be consequences.... quiet severe ones indeed .... Afghanistan will burn and burn and then burn again till they come out of racial superior delusions .. like it has burned so many times since 1979 to reach the point it has today

When they tell that its pak fault that their country is in a shit hole ... kindly ask them to reflect upon their own behavior as well
No matter how much shit is there but we must keep ourselves clean because that is on their land and that is their responsibility. We e have our own to take care of and look after. We cannot blame them for our like they do. We must not become shitty like them.

:lol: That photo is from the early days of Afghan war, early 2000s. Back then there was no ISKP or ISIS for that matter. Cool propaganda though!

Oh thanks for the update but are you sure those CH-4 were available in early 2000s

Lol :azn:

Oh thanks for the update but are you sure those CH-4 were available in early 2000s

Lol :azn:

Chinooks were being used in Vietnam war, so take a guess!

Twet not showing....whats ithe picture?

This picture, and insinuation that US is behind the rise of ISIS in the region.

upload_2018-11-18_0-13-49.png

Only solution to All Afghan related shit .
1: Severe diplomatic ties with current puppet afghan Gov . Emphasis on bases of state sponsored terrorism in Pakistan , unlimited terrorist activities of NDS ,call pak embassador back , kick aghan embassador out.
:- Buil diplomatic narrative that Until n unless true representatives of Afghans not come in power no diplomatic ties .
2: Aggressive diplomacy regarding Afghan peace process .
3: Actively engage Americans , address their concerns , arrange their peacful exit out of Afghanistan . Involve China and Russia in between .so create a situation to minimize USA backing of Afghan puppet Gov and NDS and RAW.
4 : Open Afghan Taliban office in islamabad like Qatar , Make all meetings regarding peace process in Islamabad . Be a centre of gravity .
5: Seal the borders until new strict visa policy for afghans are introduce with tough security scrutiny .
6: Eliminate PTM whats so ever the cost may be .Did before with TTP . Nothing above national security . Remember tongue is more dangerous thn Gun .
7: Built strong Cyber Security force . ZERO tolerance for anti state and anti armed forces propaganda .
8: Illegal Afghans in pakistan , Kick them out .
9: Make Active engagements of ISI with string network in Afghanistan and neutralize NDS And RAW elements involve in terrorist activities in Pakistan . Dont let them feel safe in their own homes .
10: Run country wide intel based ops against NDS based afghanand RAW elements and non state actors .
11: Targeted surgical strikes using Air assets and pinpoint artillery attacks on ISIS / Daesh in afghanistan near border .
12 : Same like Turkey style in Syria , Make a buffer zone of atleast 15 km within Afghanistan by sending troops . This is the last step to do after achieving the above targets .
@Horus @Quwa @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Dazzler

Yes I am certain, you can do an image search.

Okay post search results that image is from early 2000. Because G-42 is not from the manufacturing of early 2000s G designation was give to CH-4 with low noise and they came after 2014 so I don't think you are speaking truth please post your evidence.

Okay post search results that image is from early 2000. Because G-42 is not from the manufacturing of early 2000s G designation was give to CH-4 with low noise and they came after 2014 so I don't think you are speaking truth please post your evidence.

:lol: The guy who tweeted this has also deleted it once he realised his mistake. You can do the image search yourself, I am not here to spoon feed you.

:lol: The guy who tweeted this has also deleted it once he realised his mistake. You can do the image search yourself, I am not here to spoon feed you.

Because you don't have any evidence. :)

That’s 642 written BTW, not G42.

Back
Top Bottom