What's new

Soviet "jihad" - Europe and Ukraine

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So as we know the Americans/israelies/Arabs/Euros pumped in schmoney and weapons into Afghanistan during the Soviet times. Now the same are pumping money/weapons into Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt etc - I was wondering why arent they pumping money and weapons into Greece, Spain, Italy and finally Ukraine?

Are the issues at hand different? I think in every case, the people wanted to get rid of the present status quo. So why not pump money and weapons in Ukraine?

Mossad is notoriously known for smuggling and killings.

Maybe Polish Jews can help with this noble deed?

Just like poor Afghans during Soviets, I really dread for the poor Ukrainians. I pray to Allah that Europe and America must be ordered jihad and they should pour in weapons and money into Ukraine.

Will my pray become a reality?

I know this thread is not fully relevant to this topic but I wanna get more exposure from this. We can talk about Afghan jihad too. Of course, with Pakistani help.

Your post is kind of stupid but i'm bored so i'll bite.

Greece,Italy,Spain...pump money and guns for who and against who ? There are no armed uprisings in there.Spain had terrorists,see the basques,who just like the taliban commited terror attacks.

Greece,Italy-have no ethnic/religious divide.

Ukraine had the potential to go ballistic but the army,police switched camp quickly after innocents were killed,unlike Syria for example.

Anyway,random thoughts in a thread that doesn't make much sense from the beginning.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom