What's new

The West’s Looting of Ukraine Has Begun

This is no "tribute" to anyone. The rise in gas prices reflects the true market price better after removing the subsidies by the Ukrainian government. Welcome to the real world!
If money is taken away from someone - someone will have it. So it is looting.

I already posted this article but I guess Press tv is not popular here among admirers of Western mainstream media.

If money is taken away from someone - someone will have it. So it is looting.

That money will go to the suppliers of the gas to Ukraine, not to the West. The people of Ukraine will pay the real price of the gas instead of their own government subsidizing it.

Ukraine still doesnt understand the very basic fact that west is west and they are not.They will try to take advantage of Ukraine when they are weak, and then.. well typical use-and-throw policy. All those crocodiles tears of John Kerry shouldnt fool them, ideally.

That money will go to the suppliers of the gas to Ukraine, not to the West. The people of Ukraine will pay the real price of the gas instead of their own government subsidizing it.

State subsidizes gas prices because people can not pay more. In the Ukraine a large part of the population receives about 100-150 dollars a month. If you pay the market price for gas - millions of people will die in the winter, because they just unable to pay for heating.
If the price rises, so should the growth of wages. If wages do not grow - it means someone is robbing people. Does not matter - West does so directly or through puppets-oligarchs.

State subsidizes gas prices because people can not pay more. In the Ukraine a large part of the population receives about 100-150 dollars a month. If you pay the market price for gas - millions of people will die in the winter, because they just unable to pay for heating.
If the price rises, so should the growth of wages. If wages do not grow - it means someone is robbing people. Does not matter - West does so directly or through puppets-oligarchs.

So what happens when the government of Ukraine has no money? Why should others pay for the inability of the Ukrainian government to provide subsidies or jobs? The cuts and where they will fall becomes an national and internal decision. Blaming the West is pointless and wrong.

Do you not find the killing of Osama suspicious?
Yes and the fact that Al-Qaida confirmed this proves that 9/11 was a joint plot between
OBL and the US Govt to allow higher spending on military - NOT.

So what happens when the government of Ukraine has no money? Why should others pay for the inability of the Ukrainian government to provide subsidies or jobs? The cuts and where they will fall becomes an national and internal decision. Blaming the West is pointless and wrong.
I blame the West that it organized the Maidan. As a result, it had terminated an agreement with Russia which solved the debt problem and the high gas prices problem. And many-many other economical problems.
Ukrainian industry is almost 100% dependent on Russia. Attempt to break these ties - to commit suicide.

I blame the West that it organized the Maidan. As a result, it had terminated an agreement with Russia which solved the debt problem and the high gas prices problem. And many-many other economical problems.

The Maidan protests were organized and attended by Ukrainians. Ukraine's relationship with Russia is something for the Ukrainians to decide.

Because the US gov't had lied too many times in the past. Logic tells me it doesn't make sense to kill Osama even if they wanted to. You have the biggest terrorist in the world in the palm of your hand. Why not arrest him, interrogate him to get more information about his network, next attack, etc. Instead, US marines allegedly killed him and quickly disposed his body in the ocean?
I don't believe all US citizens are that gullable or should I?

What's to be gullible about?
Just read what the Pakistani's said the family said about the whole thing.

[wife of Osama to ISI]:A US soldier shot my husband in the head and carried him away.
[jlaw]: Why are people so gullible about Osama's death. Why should I believe the lying US Government.
[peter c] Refer to wife's story please.
[jlaw]: Why are people so gullible about Osama's death. Why should I believe the lying US Government.
[peter c] WTF? Refer to wife's story please.

Pakistan officer: Mistrust among Bin Laden wives - CBS News

Last edited:
The Maidan protests were organized and attended by Ukrainians. Ukraine's relationship with Russia is something for the Ukrainians to decide.
No. Maidan appears directly after Yanukovych postponed the signing of an association agreement with the EU. Western leaders visited Maidan. They openly encouraged people make coup and openly said that they sponsor these activities. Without the support of the West there would be no Maidan.
On Maidan was only forty thousand people - the homeless and hired extremists. and 45 million normal Ukrainians at this time worked, as they need to feed their families.

Ah yes and so did the Cubans themselves finance "Cuban Twitter" and good old Mrs Nuland spent those 5 billion dollar on strengthening democracy on Ukraine. :)

No. Maidan appears directly after Yanukovych postponed the signing of an association agreement with the EU. Western leaders visited Maidan. They openly encouraged people make coup and openly said that they sponsor these activities. Without the support of the West there would be no Maidan.

So why did Yanukovych postpone that agreement knowing that it was a popular demand of the Ukrainian people? They are the ones who went to the Maidan protests.

What I know of Ukraine, limited it can be, people in Western Ukraine which was part of Poland for a long time in history, hate Russia want to have nothing to do with Russian. The thing is Poland historically has not been a butt of jokes, rather a continental superpower in it's glorious days. Polish Hussar even managed to capture Moscow once which even Hitler with his 4(?) million army couldn't do and what now is western Ukraine was historically Polish land. On the contrary Eastern and Southern Ukrainian have had historical relation with Russia. I have been reading War and Peace by Tolstoty and Odessa, Crimea were mentioned as Russian land just as Moscow or St Petersberg.

So why did Yanukovych postpone that agreement knowing that it was a popular demand of the Ukrainian people? They are the ones who went to the Maidan protests.
Yanukovych was democratically elected president. His campaign platform - integration with Russia and protection the rights of Russian-speaking population (more than half of the citizens). It is for this program he has been elected. Democracy - majority rule. And majority of Ukrainians against the integration with the EU.
And if a minority imposes its will on the majority and overthrew the 100% legitimate president - it's not a democracy. This is fascism in it's pure form. And West support this fascism.

Back
Top Bottom