What's new

US to Help Ukraine Gain Energy Independence from Russia – Biden

Sure ,go ahead.Then West and Russia will be smoldering ruins for sure. Make no mistake on that.

The only smoking ruins I have seen in recent years on worldwide media have been in the Middle East, SW Asia, and parts of terrorist infested Africa.

But of course we did have 911 in NYC, followed by some sticking there heads in the sand and saying: "What religious terrorists, we don't know of any such...then BOOM, they, too, started to be blown up by the same terrorists."

Ukraine is doomed. They will lose alot of their industrial capabiliy, they have an energy crisis, they have lost territory, and worst of all they are indebted to the IMF and we all know how bad that is.

why should we give you our money, ukraine is yours crimea ours. Its your job bailing it out and paying its debt.

Typical western colonialism logic with maximum winning, = gets new territory and is even demanding the loser to bail it out for them.

We wont give anything

they wont give anything, they naturally are hostile to orthdox eastern slavic people who they view as different race. For them ukraine shouldnt be integrated by the west but they should obey the west and assimilate. Thats why they are demanding from ukraine itself to be western and even paying for that. Right from the start they could have given yanokowhich this 10 billion dollars but they demanding reforms and other sh*t. Yanokowhich refused because he knew the kremlin could pressure ukraine in a moment when hard reforms would implemented by the imf resulting into some kind of maidan but led by anto IMF protests.
All these 100s of deaths could have been saved during the protests if they would have given him 10 billion dollars before but the EU wanted him to be changed and these protests. All these pro EU protesters were being used by the West and they are too stupid to realize it.

The first thing you learn about world/international banking, finance, commerce is not to exaggerate costs.

Secondly, the US and IMF, and also still Russia if they wake up and become a proportional player in the Eastern European free enterprise zone which includes Ukraine, and SHOULD if Russia wakes up include her, are all moving billions, not millions, right now to jump start and prop up all parts of Ukraine.

Right now, a few instances:

1. Russia is opening up four banks in Crimeria, displacing 4 European banks the Russian's unwisely shut down. Both or a total of 8 banks, 4 new ones from Russia and the reopening of the 4 EU focused banks, is the name of the game...all 8 banks should work together, not at cross purposes!

2. A few BILLION dollars from the US is available now, can be drawn against with proper use documents, today!

3. IMF is a necessary but a real pain in the butt...however, it will offer billions when Ukraine finds its footing and shows the West a Business Plan that will project balanced budgets in "X" years.

Both Russia and the West, to include all of Ukraine, will be the losers if this childish pettiness isn't stamped out fast.

AS for religion, I remain amazed at the ignorance of religion in America. I live in an Alabama city of around 100,000. We have all denominations of the Protestant Churches here; Catholic Churches and associated population, long time US citizens, include Ukrainian, Russian, Greek, Lebanese Catholics, Roman Catholics, to name a few.

Then we in out city of only 100,000 in the past 10 years have a growing number of Mosques here with associated populations, all either born here second generation or naturalized here, first generation, and others just now applying for US citizenship here, with Green Card work visas on their passports.

The world is shrinking and small thinkers should either turn with the globe of get off it in my book.

Last edited:
The first thing you learn about world/international banking, finance, commerce is note to exaggerate costs.

Secondly, the US and IMF, and also still Russia if they wake up and become a proportional player in the Eastern European free enterprise zone which includes Ukraine, and SHOULD if Russia wakes up include her, are all moving billions, not millions, right now to jump start and prop up all parts of Ukraine.

Right now, a few instances:

1. Russia is opening up four banks in Crimeria, displacing 4 European banks the Russian's unwisely shut down. bothy or a total of 8 banks, 4 new ones from Russia and the reopening of the 4 EU focused banks, is the name of the game...work together, not at cross purposes!

2. A few BILLION dollars from the US is available now, can be drawn against with proper use documents, today!

3. IMF is a necessary but a real pain in the butt...however, it will offer billions when Ukraine finds its footing and shows the West a Business Plan that will project balanced budgets in "X" years.

Both Russia and the West, to include all of Ukraine, will be the loosers if this childish pettiness isn't stampled out fast.

AS for religion, I remain amazed at the ignorance of religion in America. I live in an Alabama city of around 100,000. We Have all denominations of the Protestant Chruches here; Catholic Churches and associated popoulation, long time US citizens, include Ukranian, Russian, Greek, Lebanese Catholics, to name a few.

Then we in the past 10 years have a growing number of Mosques here with associated populations, all either born here second generation or naturalized here, first generation, and others just now applying for US citizenship here, with Green Card work visas on their passports.

The world is shrinking and small thinkers should either turn with the globe of get off it in my book.

I liked the last paragraph :)

The only smoking ruins I have seen in recent years on worldwide media have been in the Middle East, SW Asia, and parts of terrorist infested Africa.

But of course we did have 911 in NYC, followed by some sticking there heads in the sand and saying: "What religious terrorists, we don't know of any such...then BOOM, they, too, started to be blown up by the same terrorists."

Russia is a different ball game.If you are not convinced attack it like napoleon,hitler.

Russia is a different ball game.If you are not convinced attack it like napoleon,hitler.

It is Russia who is attacking if you haven't noticed. Dumb on their part. If you read their own DAILY press I keep posing updates to here you might recognize that Mr. Putin has not silenced ALL his opposition at home, and never will.

Ukraine is doomed. They will lose alot of their industrial capabiliy, they have an energy crisis, they have lost territory, and worst of all they are indebted to the IMF and we all know how bad that is.
Unless you favor Putin's dictator process you need to step back and look at the big picture of worldwide, including Government of India condemnation in the UN of Russian lawless aggression upon Ukraine.

Unless you favor Putin's dictator process you need to step back and look at the big picture of worldwide, including Government of India condemnation in the UN of Russian lawless aggression upon Ukraine.

Putin is no more dictator than Merkel, Netanyahu, Obama, Erdogan.

It is Russia who is attacking if you haven't noticed. Dumb on their part. If you read their own DAILY press I keep posing updates to here you might recognize that Mr. Putin has not silenced ALL his opposition at home, and never will.

Spare me of your BS you NSA troll.Your obama is a dictator who have implemented NDAA to torture,kill,detain anyone without warrant. already 27,000 people have disappeared under NDAA.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom