What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

The public website of the IDS does not contain this report. What is this evidence of? The report is false? The report doesn't exist?

Dont know report is false or not,I dont even care,but u must be sure before forwarding anything as evidence,u brought forward the site od IDS as an evidence to some rubbish reports,have u even bothered to see the contents of IDS before bringing it forward.

And heresay's is not something I care about.

Dont know report is false or not,I dont even care,but u must be sure before forwarding anything as evidence,u brought forward the site od IDS as an evidence to some rubbish reports,have u even bothered to see the contents of IDS before bringing it forward.

And heresay's is not something I care about.

I think Joe has written something similar a while ago about China's rapid response forces and the force calculation at the border. He probably has his own sources.

tibets-neighbours.png

The Chinese logic is simple and elegant: keep New Delhi’s attention on Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh to prevent it from focusing on Tibet.

Broadsword: Er… by the way, Tibet!

I think Joe has written something similar a while ago about China's rapid response forces and the force calculation at the border. He probably has his own sources.

Joe,yes a fabulous and sensible person,a good poster,but that does not mean his perception's came with a golden lining which should be forced down the throat of other's,most of the time I accept what he says,not everytime.

We have a member with our own flag trying to convince us how Kashmir is not a part of India and a senior one too.

We are constantly being threatened about the running out of patience of China as the border issue has not been resolved.

We try to settle some problem and start with Bangladesh and we have a member there asking this imperialist India to pay up the dues of what some thirty years??

I am pretty confident that even if Kashmir and AP are simply handed over then the problem will continue as some other part is found to be an integral part of Pakistan and China. Or some dynasty held suzerainty over the next part of disputed land or that the people there look like Chinese or may be there were strong communist roots. On the other side it will be some new mechanism or even better liberation because the areas were forcibly annexed after independence.

Some times i think people have an idea of this country with a garland in hand and plate full of sweets in other waiting for the conqueror to take whatever he wants. Well as somebody said if dreams were horses or something something of that sort.

Joe,yes a fabulous and sensible person,a good poster,but that does not mean his perception's came with a golden lining which should be forced down the throat of other's,most of the time I accept what he says,not everytime.

No one is asking you to take anyone's word as gospel, my point was that this is not the only time I've heard the information from the report, since you doubted the veracity of its content.

I posted the article because some people seemed a little too eager for war to be the only solution.

I posted the article because some people here seemed a little too eager for war. No one is asking you to take anyone's word as gospel, my point was that this is not the only time I've heard the information from the report, since you doubted the veracity of its content.

Since this is not the first time i am also hearing such reports,first u post the website of IDS as a sacrosanct evidence(which contain not even a trace of what u thought)then u say u did not asked anyone to believe the gospel,what an irony,then what did u actually meant?

Since this is not the first time i am also hearing such reports,first u post the website of IDS as a sacrosanct evidence(which contain not even a trace of what u thought)then u say u did not asked anyone to believe the gospel,what an irony,then what did u actually meant?

By posting the website? That they are an official organ of the armed forces. That's it.

By posting the website? That they are an official organ of the armed forces. That's it.

What an official organ of the armed forces have to do with a private magazine's report,officially sponsoring it?u made me to think so for a while,when i saw that link

I think u still dont got my point,dont bring anything and everything as evidence,i to had read that report which claims it's source as IDS.

What an official organ of the armed forces have to do with a private magazine's report,officially sponsoring it?u made me to think so for a while,when i saw that link

I think u still dont got my point,dont bring anything and everything as evidence,i to had read that report which claims it's source as IDS.

Ok maybe you can point out what about that article you find unconvincing, and we'll talk it out.

Ok maybe you can point out what about that article you find unconvincing, and we'll talk it out.

I had already discussed it with many of ur compatriots,one being below freezing,eventually it turned into an ultimate flame war,its not the Chinese capability which looks unconvincing,but it is the Indian lack of preparedness,that look's unconvincing.

I had already discussed it with many of ur compatriots,one being below freezing,eventually it turned into an ultimate flame war,its not the Chinese capability which looks unconvincing,but it is the Indian lack of preparedness,that look's unconvincing.

Well I promise not to flame if you explain your reasoning.

Well like I've said above, if you are content with AP then you must live with troop incursions and a disputed status.
Then you wont get any better too.
Disputed or unstabled Tibet, Dalai Lama's horrible dreams and disputed aksai chin.
I am repeating no one means no one have guts to snatch a state from either side in current situation. If that wasn't true we wouldn't have been talking about AP is disputed or not.

Well I promise not to flame if you explain your reasoning.

1.The article describe Chinese mobility as a major factor and use of fast mobile groups known as fist units(something like that).
2.Another factor they site is lack of infra on Indian side and good infra on Chinese side.
3.Third the airlifting capabilities.

First point,i completely accept it.

Second point,yes India lacks infra,but somehow the article does not state how the lack of infra acting as a barrier for movement of Indian forces does not act as a barrier for invading Chinese forces.

Third point is also true,but the other factor is that the high presence of Indian military in the region due to lack of airlifting capability.

Their was also an article present on this forum something called Arunachal an impregnable fortress.

Well the capacity of Indian defense shown in both articles r somehow contrdiction

Back
Top Bottom