What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

So a gossiping magazine with the intention of sales is ur preferred source even after the admission that Indian media is silly and pathetic,then ur welcome,as the lines read,we r in no hurry.

Yeah but we are not relying the words of the magazine or its editors. The article cites, 'the Delhi-based Integrated Defence Staff (IDS)'

The above scenario is no conjecture, it is a plausible outcome of the Chinese doctrine of war against India. The Delhi-based Integrated Defence Staff (IDS), a tri-services institution for planning joint doctrines for the Indian military, in its assessment of Chinese military might, has analysed the Chinese plan for winning limited wars under hi-tech conditions.

Here is their website.

http://ids.nic.in/

If some chinese beleive that india is now also not ready as we were in 62. Then come and get it.
Don't yell..

Nobody is yelling. If anything, I would be laughing.

In 1962, China and India were at a similar level.

Today... China's economy is four times bigger than India's. The gap has widened enormously.

Your George Bush-style "bring it on" comments are worthless. Nobody here is a decision maker for the CPC or the GoI.

Today... China's economy is four times bigger than India's. The gap has widened enormously.

Your George Bush-style "bring it on" comments are worthless. Nobody here is a decision maker for the CPC or the GoI.

They somehow know better than their own military, what their military is capable of.

because you have bigger economy you'll win any war ?
Funny:lol:

Yeah but we are not relying the words of the magazine or its editors. The article cites, 'the Delhi-based Integrated Defence Staff (IDS)'

Here is their website.

Integrated Defence Staff -- http://ids.nic.in

Ya i know about the article,infact a thread was also present here,untill and unless CAG in India reciprocates what IDS iterated,I am not a taker.

For ex CAG had already warned about the vast areas of bad governence of Indian military and the areas were they r still not ready,well but u can take this magazines seriously,dont forget to add some salt and pepper,it will taste good.

They somehow know better than their own military, what their military is capable of.

yes our army is very weak,
you have got big economy big big things you have,then come on wat are you waiting for?
We are very weak now.

Ya i know about the article,infact a thread was also present here,untill and unless CAG in India reciprocates what IDS iterated,I am not a taker.

For ex CAG had already warned about the vast areas of bad governence of Indian military and the areas were they r still not ready,well but u can take this magazines seriously,dont forget to add some salt and pepper,it will taste good.

I'd be willing to examine evidence to the contrary.

I can't say anything more to you guys otherwise i'll be banned.
Write a letter to our Pm and if he agrees then you can take arunachal pradesh..
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom