What's new

South Koreans react online to Japanese character traits demonstrated in hostage crisis

Agree. I have been to Japan, shocked by the advance in social order, it's undeniable fact that Japan is the most civilized society in the world. Their social behavior during natural disaster is just one of the many testimonts to it.

In Asia, only Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea (yes they are outburst in character, but just compare their social behavior during the financial crisis to that in Greece) and the Singaporean Chinese can match that degree of civilization. As a Chinese, I feel the utmost urgency for us to catch up with them in this regard, instead of in other things like economic or military. Polite, disciplined, hard-working, modest in the outside, strong in the heart.
切不可妄自菲薄,亦不要妄自尊大!

@Horus @Hu Songshan @WebMaster please banned him permanently from PDF as he trying to admonished Islam and continue to give bad remark against Muslim and Hindu

I give bad remarks to bad things including bad things of Chinese. When I see good, I commend.

Sunni are backward and violent because of people like you who ostrich yourselves and want to use racism pretext to attack anyone who talk about Sunni problem.

Europe has a Sunni problem (Shia are far better). Anyone can mass import Sunni and see them trying hard to build caliphate and advocate hate against humanity and democracy.

Please repent how ungrateful these Sunni towards their white man host.

I give bad remarks to bad things including bad things of Chinese. When I see good, I commend.

Sunni are backward and violent because of people like you who ostrich yourselves and want to use racism pretext to attack anyone who talk about Sunni problem.

Europe has a Sunni problem (Shia are far better). Anyone can mass import Sunni and see them trying hard to build caliphate and advocate hate against humanity and democracy.

Please repent how ungrateful these Sunni towards their white man host.

I am not a sunni, not all Indonesian Muslim is Sunni and not all of the Sunni themselves want to associate themselves with one of the Madzhab. You accuse me being intolerant meanwhile your comments is intolerant themselves you should take a mirror and speak for yourself before accusing another as such.

@Horus @WebMaster @Hu Songshan

His 45 bad reputations is not for nothing, it's a prove if he is become a problems for most of PDF member

I am not a sunni, not all Indonesian Muslim is Sunni and not all of the Sunni themselves want to associate themselves with one of the Madzhab. You accuse me being intolerant meanwhile your comments is intolerant themselves you should take a mirror and speak for yourself before accusing another as such.

@Horus @WebMaster @Hu Songshan

His 45 bad reputations is not for nothing, it's a prove if he is become a problems for most of PDF member

Well, who is intolerant? You guys cannot even live peacefully with your Shia and Ahmadya. I am merely pointing out inconvenient fact.

In Singapore, everyone worship in peaceful. I hate people who shit on others.

Being brought up in Singapore and environment full of love, yes I am intolerant of hatred you guys have against your minorities. Do you soul searching.

PRC now is more non East Asian than oversea Chinese or other East Asian. Their values are diametrically opposite to Zen Buddhism and confucianism.

They attack their parents and spouse 斗父母,夫妻揭发

There is very liitle Buddhist in PRC but Buddhism is predominant in oversea Chinese. PRC do not have confucian or Buddhist idea of sacrifice. Their belief are

天大地大我最大,

Our Neo-Chinese culture is the best, it makes us bolder and more advanced than other East Asians.

Japan is the modern form of feudalism, since they keep worshipping their emperor like the God.

Our Neo-Chinese culture is the best, it makes us bolder and more advanced than other East Asians.

Japan is the modern form of feudalism, since they keep worshipping their emperor like the God.

I really hope PRC will evolved into a better East Asian culture. There is a critical weakness in Confucianism that Mao is aware of. Confucianism tends to worship the rich as capable and virtuous.

It will take generations of Chinese to purge the noxious effects of Confucianism to make East Asian culture better.

I really hope PRC will evolved into a better East Asian culture. There is a critical weakness in Confucianism that Mao is aware of. Confucianism tends to worship the rich as capable and virtuous.

It will take generations of Chinese to purge the noxious effects of Confucianism to make East Asian culture better.

Yep, we worship Mao's ideology, but we don't worship his family or his bloodline, unlike what Japan has done to their emperor and its family members.

And this was the result of Mao's boldness, and no other East Asian nation could achieve the same scale like we have done.

Same for USA and USSR, because of their boldness, they can eventually become the superpowers.

Every superpower during their development, there was a bloody history behind, so it was also inevitable for China.

But overall, Mao has headed us into the right direction to become a true superpower.

Last edited:
Yep, we worship Mao's ideology, but we don't worship his family or his bloodline, unlike what Japan has done to their emperor and his family members.

And this was the result of Mao's boldness, and no other East Asian nation could achieve the same scale like we have done.

Same for USA and USSR, because of their boldness, they can eventually become the superpowers.

Every superpower during their development, there was a bloody history behind, so it was also inevitable for China.

But overall, Mao has headed us into the right direction to become a true superpower.
Deng's influence cannot be ignored, he is same worthy to be respected by Chinese people.

Yep, we worship Mao's ideology, but we don't worship his family or his bloodline, unlike what Japan has done to their emperor and his family members.

What's the problem to respect the royal family?They are respect as the model of japanese and represent them.It's nothing about their power or authority.It's completely healthy and it helps to unite the nation,I don't see any bad.

No offense, may I ask whether you are of East Asian origin (e.g. Chinese), Malay or Indian?

What's the problem to respect the royal family?They are respect as the model of japanese and represent them.It's nothing about their power or authority.It's completely healthy and it helps to unite the nation,I don't see any bad.
you are right ,japanese emperor and its family are the representing and model of janpanese ,their effect should not be looked down on

Relax a bit bro, it's a fact that we are not yet as advanced as the other East Asian.
Don't get me wrong, I am optimistic, we are working in that direction, just need time bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom