What's new

South Koreans react online to Japanese character traits demonstrated in hostage crisis

you are misunderstanding me , i mean japan 武士道 in ancient times is a little extreme ,i do not say japan's way of Confucius is a little extreme, and japanese 武士道 dose not is of Confucius but belongs to collectivistic category
agree with you. i was joking a little.
PRC now is more non East Asian than oversea Chinese or other East Asian. Their values are diametrically opposite to Zen Buddhism and confucianism.

They attack their parents and spouse 斗父母,夫妻揭发

There is very Buddhist in PRC but Buddhism is predominant in oversea Chinese. PRC do not have confucian or Buddhist idea of sacrifice. Their belief are

天大地大我最大,
can you stop behaving like this? you dragged down the quality of this thread.

I think the essence of Bushido is to serve one's lord with utmost dedication. That is why Samurai has that fearless attitude to do their best in battle. Today, we can observe Bushido in the way Japanese goes about doing their best in their work, their lives & what not. Simply doing their utmost even in simple task. This is really not easy unless you truely believe in it, & consistency in behaviour throughout your life requires "Samurai" effort is no exaggeration.

some singaporean are known as image of 不能输(the can't lose) in everyting by oversea chinese across south-east asia . all chinese in south-east all know this point and it is nothing to secret.

some singaporean are known as image of 不能输(the can't lose) in everyting by oversea chinese across south-east asia . all chinese in south-east all know this point and it is nothing to secret.

I am serious about it. A lot of my relatives still burn joss stick and incense and visit temple. How do you do?

I am serious about it. A lot of my relatives still burn joss stick and incense and visit temple. How do you do?

Listen, dude, you're Singaporean. Don't try to tell us Northeast Asians how to be 'Northeast Asian'. What you are doing is tantamount to say -- an American of Japanese ancestry telling native Japanese how to behave traditionally. LOL.

Or better yet, a Brazilian-Japanese telling native Japanese how to speak proper Japanese. LOL.

Listen, dude, you're Singaporean. Don't try to tell us Northeast Asians how to be 'Northeast Asian'. What you are doing is tantamount to say -- an American of Japanese ancestry telling native Japanese how to behave traditionally. LOL.

Or better yet, a Brazilian-Japanese telling native Japanese how to speak proper Japanese. LOL.

The reality is like that for Mainland China.

Japanese should teach mainlander about how to be a proper Chinese.

To be honest, many people think to save mainland China is to be colonized.

The longer, the better.

singaporean do not understand that be modest to others ,be low profile,be polite and be respect each other, and don't provocation to others. 中国 civilization do not include these.你们和越南人一个层次。不要动不动说这个丢失了那个没有了,你们新加坡保存了什么文化呢?烧几柱香拜几下佛的文化? 呵呵

.......:coffee:

2014011618.jpg

userid151803time20081208130200.jpg

弘法寺 Hongfa Temple, Shenzhen.
my family's routine temple.

for anyone who is interested in the 'traditional' life in mainland. trolls please ignore me.

To be honest, many people think to save mainland China is to be colonized.

The longer, the better.

Like what we did to Taiwan ? ;)

On a serious note tho, there are multitude of areas in the mainland that are still quite traditional.

Your North east Asian refers to Japan, Korea and Northern China? Include Southern China or Zhejiang or Taiwan?

Like what we did to Taiwan ? ;)

On a serious note tho, there are multitude of areas in the mainland that are still quite traditional.

True, there still some very traditional parts...

But it just a matter of time before being destroyed by the Anti-Traditional of CCP.

CCP is also very unprofessional, a bunch of idiot and amateur.

I wish China was under a professional government like Japan.

Japanese government is not only a true professional, but they also wholehearted respect and loyal toward East Asian culture.

CCP is the opposite everything about Japan.

Back
Top Bottom