What's new

South China Sea Forum

Who rule Vietnam between 1939 and 1945? Is it Vichy France and then Japan. I wonder why would Japan invade French Indochina in 1941 when Vichy France was already pro Axis. BTW, how long was Vietnam part of French colony. Also, parle vou France?
I don't understand what u mean, you read books and you will know history and not be stupid like that guy. :coffee:

Please remain civil as otherwise it could result in infractions and a possible ban.

Please remain civil as otherwise it could result in infractions and a possible ban.
All ok and understanding if some chinese stop their troll. Sorry for trouble you :what:

@chinapakistan: read this, if you don't understand what he mean, go to hell:
But i think they join a festival :omghaha:

Let us happy together:yahoo::cheers:
Eastsea and I never said anything like we happy about terrible event in China past, but when you try to make fun by bring on Vietnam wounds, I will remind you somethings. That all.

South China Sea News & Discussions - No troll, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
@chinapakistan: read this, if you don't understand what he mean, go to hell:

I said CSC war and WW2 are different.

1. No one knows CSC war is whose fault, who shot first. If you believe that was china, why can not chinese believe that was you? People celebrate in 15, Aug for winning WW2, any fault? There is nothing wrong for a chinese to celebrate a victory of CSC War.

2. The dead men are soldiers, not common people.

Let us see what/who did your country man make fun on? It is WW2 and they are the raped women and innocent victims of massacre.

If you can not understand what I said, I do not need you to go to hell, just do not talk to me, you are the same level with that anti humanlity vietnam guy.

Eastsea and I never said anything like we happy about terrible event in China past, but when you try to make fun by bring on Vietnam wounds, I will remind you somethings. That all.

South China Sea News & Discussions - No troll, please.

Do not be ridiculous, your countryman made fun on raped chinese women and innocent chinese common victims of massacre, and you just thanked that. :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who rule Vietnam between 1939 and 1945? Is it Vichy France and then Japan. I wonder why would Japan invade French Indochina in 1941 when Vichy France was already pro Axis. BTW, how long was Vietnam part of French colony. Also, parle vou France?
The reason why Japan wanted Vietnam and Indochina respectively was similar to why China invaded Vietnam again and again: people, land and resources. Particularly VN was ruled by the French and Japanese between 1939 and 1945. France controlled Vietnam nearly 100 years.

Besides France, China and Japan, Vietnam has seen many invaders coming and going in the long history: Champa, Siams. Mongols, British, Loatens...not to forget their allies including from Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Korea, India, Pakistan, etc...just to name a few.

Vietnam is a member of La Francophonie, a club of French speaking countries.

Oh...I forgot the US presence. The Americians belonged to one of the worst groups of invaders. No doubt.

1. You are stupid crap.
or
2. You are troll crap.
I said CSC war and WW2 are different.

1. No one knows CSC war is whose fault, who shot first. If you believe that was china, why can not chinese believe that was you? People celebrate in 15, Aug for winning WW2, any fault? There is nothing wrong for a chinese to celebrate a victory of CSC War.

2. The dead men are soldiers, not common people.

Let us see what/who did your country man make fun on? It is WW2 and they are the raped women and innocent victims of massacre.

If you can not understand what I said, I do not need you to go to hell, just do not talk to me, you are the same level with that anti humanlity vietnam guy.

Do not be ridiculous, your countryman made fun on raped chinese women and innocent chinese common victims of massacre, and you just thanked that. :tdown:
Did Japan invade China by military force and kill Chinese!? - yes!
Did China invade Vietnam by military force and kill Vietnamese in 1974, 1979, 1988!? - yes!

_Your shjt First shot is no matter what in any case that China invade and occupied Islands by military force, now they claim those Island with argument they discoveried and know them in long time, some other idiot used Terra nullius for the claim.

A question I asked Chinese sometime: Why did they stop campaign when they win so easy like you believed in naval battle!?

It's because VN occupied Island after 1975 from Republic of Vietnam collapsed, and station in there. When China attacked, VN's force was thin because VN has to send troop to Cambodia in a long time, and just station in some Islands, rest part was empty. China invade was stop because we have tight defend in those Islands. So who is invader!?

Who was support khmer-rough for them attack Vietnam, and kill Vietnamese people innocent!? - China PRC!
Who attack Vietnam in 1979 to help khmer-rough escape their defeat!? - China PRC!

You spoke same shjt from hurt: I asked you again: Can you quote any words I and Eastsea said we happy about terrible event in China Past!?
And nothing about raped chinese women and innocent chinese common victims of massacre!

Your holy crap brother said we have happy face look liked in festival when hold a ceremony for our soldier sacrifice themselve for nation.
He troll with a picture show some VNese smile when they protest China actions in 2012, they smile because they chanting patriotic slogans and songs.

I asked him that if he happy with wars and dead body, so he happy 1939-1945 time!? He answer he happy, and he don't happy for VN. I repeat his words, he run away because nothing more he can troll...

If you don't understand, go hell with him and eat anything he give you. He can not troll us, but a Chinese member rush in the trap,... crap...

P/S: take the tour this forum, sure you will see chinese shjt men bring on VNese women with insult words.

1. You are stupid crap.
or
2. You are troll crap.

Did Japan invade China by military force and kill Chinese!? - yes!
Did China invade Vietnam by military force and kill Vietnamese in 1974, 1979, 1988!? - yes!

_Your shjt First shot is no matter what in any case that China invade and occupied Islands by military force, now they claim those Island with argument they discoveried and know them in long time, some other idiot used Terra nullius for the claim.

A question I asked Chinese sometime: Why did they stop campaign when they win so easy like you believed in naval battle!?

It's because VN occupied Island after 1975 from Republic of Vietnam collapsed, and station in there. When China attacked, VN's force was thin because VN has to send troop to Cambodia in a long time, and just station in some Islands, rest part was empty. China invade was stop because we have tight defend in those Islands. So who is invader!?

Who was support khmer-rough for them attack Vietnam, and kill Vietnamese people innocent!? - China PRC!
Who attack Vietnam in 1979 to help khmer-rough escape their defeat!? - China PRC!

You spoke same shjt from hurt: I asked you again: Can you quote any words I and Eastsea said we happy about terrible event in China Past!?
And nothing about raped chinese women and innocent chinese common victims of massacre!

Your holy crap brother said we have happy face look liked in festival when hold a ceremony for our soldier sacrifice themselve for nation.
He troll with a picture show some VNese smile when they protest China actions in 2012, they smile because they chanting patriotic slogans and songs.

If you don't understand, go hell with him and eat anything he give you. He can not troll us, but a Chinese member rush in the trap,... crap...

P/S: take the tour this forum, sure you will see chinese shjt men bring on VNese women with insult words. you holy stupid crap.

You are ridiculous, you know what you nuts guys said is deleted by the Mods so I can not quote how you crazy guys made fun on raped women and innocent victims in WW2. And I said many times the whole world share the same sense on WW2 which is Japan and German did bad, but CSC war is different. No common sense on it, why must what said by Vietnamese be truth! What is wrong of a Chinese to celebrate a victory of a war against her enemy?

But you and your nuts countrymen made fun on raped women and innocent victims of WW2 are totally different, you guys are crazy anti humanity nuts. Did your teacher teach you guys to make fun on raped women and innocent victims?

I do not speak to anti humanity nuts as I said, you are one of them and you are worse than them, you even denied the truth, just stop talking to me.

You are ridiculous, you know what you nuts guys said is deleted by the Mods so I can not quote how you crazy guys made fun on raped women and innocent victims in WW2. And I said many times the whole world share the same sense on WW2 which is Japan and German did bad, but CSC war is different. No common sense on it, why must what said by Vietnamese is truth! What is wrong about a Chinese celebrate on a victory?

But you and your nuts countrymen made fun on raped women and innocent victims of WW2 are totally different, you guys are crazy anti humanity nuts. Did your teacher teach you guys to make fun on raped women and innocent victims?

I do not speak to anti humanity nuts as I said, you are one of them and you are worse than them, you even denied the truth, just stop talking to me.
Hey, I asking you a last question, crap:

Are you happy like you were in a festival when you hold a ceremony for your soldier sacrifice themselve for nation.

I sure you will answer:
Yes, I very happy
Good crap. and good bye

P/S:I just asked you before Mod appeared, you do your crap.

Kid, I asked you twice, not one, crying like mad not help you know what happend. If you want, go ask Mod ban me and Eastsea who you think was insult and make fun whatever you think we does.

Hey, I asking you a last question, crap:

Are you happy like you were in a festival when you hold a ceremony for your soldier sacrifice themselve for nation.

I sure you will answer:

Good crap. and good bye

P/S:I just asked you before Mod appeared, you do your crap.

I can not believe how ridiculous can a guy be! You even just made up a fake quota, nuts! You are crazy, you need medicine. Even a blind know your question is after Mods deleted the posts. Can you be more shameless?

And about your stupid question, My answer is I would not be happy, I think you guys should not in case of 1988 war. So what? Can this be the reason for you guys to act like nuts to make fun on raped women and innocent victims in WW2?
What are you talking about, it is just like when people celebrate the victory of WW2, then Japan jump out to say "hi you guys , you should be happy that many innocent people were killed and women were raped in WW2". Japanese do not do that or do not dare to do, But the same words came out from you countryman's dirty hole and you nuts thanked that.

I can not believe how ridiculous can a guy be! You even just made up a fake quota, nuts! You are crazy, you need medicine. Even a blind know your question is after Mods deleted the posts. Can you be more shameless?

And about your stupid question, My answer is I would not be happy, I think you guys should not in case of 1988 war. So what? Can this be the reason for you guys to act like nuts to make fun on raped women and innocent victims in WW2?
What are you talking about, it is just like when people celebrate the victory of WW2, then Japan jump out to say "hi you guys , you should be happy that many innocent people were killed and women were raped in WW2". Japanese do not do that or do not dare to do, But the same words came out from you countryman's dirty hole and you nuts thanked that.

1979 China attacked Vietnam on north border. 1988 China attacked Vietnam on sea, robbed Gac Ma of Vietnam. Many Vietnamese were killed by Chinese PLA. China is aggressor, criminal same as Japanese in WW II in China.

1979 China attacked Vietnam on north border. 1988 China attacked Vietnam on sea, robbed Gac Ma of Vietnam. Many Vietnamese were killed by Chinese PLA. China is aggressor, criminal same as Japanese in WW II in China.
just leave him alone bro.
I think we shouldn't touch this guy. He is one of young buffalo in our term (trẻ trâu) or is angry women type. Both case should were not touch, waste time or trouble in discusses. :cheesy:

His buddy admit he like to count body dead and happy festival face when they hold a ceremony for respect their elders, so we feel sorry for him (hurt), but this stupid guy crying like mad how insult we do to victims of wars. :lol:

What was international community common sense about khmer-rough!?
Who was back and support khmer-rough kill millions (1/4) Cambodia people and thousands Vietnamese in border!?

Is he stupid or troll!? Who know hell...all like crap. :meeting:

The reason why Japan wanted Vietnam and Indochina respectively was similar to why China invaded Vietnam again and again: people, land and resources. Particularly VN was ruled by the French and Japanese between 1939 and 1945. France controlled Vietnam nearly 100 years.

Besides France, China and Japan, Vietnam has seen many invaders coming and going in the long history: Champa, Siams. Mongols, British, Loatens...not to forget their allies including from Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Korea, India, Pakistan, etc...just to name a few.

Vietnam is a member of La Francophonie, a club of French speaking countries.

Oh...I forgot the US presence. The Americians belonged to one of the worst groups of invaders. No doubt.

1 correction, Champa was invaded by Vietnam, not the other way around. Today's south Vietnam is not Vietnamese land, but Champa land. Before you point fingers, first give the Champa land back to the people of Champa.

1 correction, Champa was invaded by Vietnam, not the other way around. Today's south Vietnam is not Vietnamese land, but Champa land. Before you point fingers, first give the Champa land back to the people of Champa.

The was Champa's failure. They liked to annexed Vietnam to them to unitify the country. In our history, Champa invaded continually in to Vietnam. Three time Champa occupied Hanoi. At the end, Champa paid his price, we Vietnamese unified the country.

The was Champa's failure. They liked to annexed Vietnam to them to unitify the country. In our history, Champa invaded continually in to Vietnam. Three time Champa occupied Hanoi. At the end, Champa paid his price, we Vietnamese unified the country.

This is an attitude of an invader. The southern part of Vietnam belongs to Champa that Vietnam illegally occupied. So its not a unification of Vietnam, but an invasion, annexation and destruction of Champa by Vietnam. The next Vietnamese target is Cambodia and Laos. Any reasonable nation would ensure that Vietnam does not achieve its imperialistic scheme.

In the past, Champa (Viet Thuong) and Lac Viet, Au Viet formed the country with the name in Chinese An Nam Guo 安南国.

Here is old map printed in China, the name "安南国'" is stating in the middle map to country's related.

20110706191241_giao%20chi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom