What's new

South China Sea Forum

What is that, a toy for fish? where is it located?
VN must remove this illegal sign, if it lies within our border.

:coffee:

:omghaha:
------------------------------------------------
Maybe you should ask China first. Removal of these markers could cause trouble. Try negotiate first. :tup:

Our most southern border, of course at the bottom tip of the nine dash line. :coffee:
a joke? That means it lies near the shore of Malaysia and its territory. You love provocation, don´t you?

9_dotted_line.png

a joke? That means it lies near the shore of Malaysia and its territory. You love provocation, don´t you?

9_dotted_line.png

Well, we will like to share with Malaysia in the oïl exploration of the SCS, but no such bonus for Vietnam. :coffee:

Well, we will like to share with Malaysia in the oïl exploration of the SCS, but no such bonus for Vietnam. :coffee:
China sounds like a robber who comes to one´s house and says:

"that´s my house as my ancestor visited this region some thousands years ago!".
But "you know what, I am a generous person, I take only half of yours".

Chinese have sense of humor.

:hitwall:

Mr. Ah Q. can dream. Malaysia and Vietnam have been submitted common request for SCS under UNCLOS to UN by 2009.:omghaha:

UN?:omghaha:
UN only a diplomacy game for power Country.:azn:

ICJ and the Security Council
Article 94 establishes the duty of all UN members to comply with decisions of the Court involving them. If parties do not comply, the issue may be taken before the Security Council for enforcement action. There are obvious problems with such a method of enforcement. If the judgment is against one of the permanent five members of the Security Council or its allies, any resolution on enforcement would then be vetoed. This occurred, for example, after the Nicaragua case, when Nicaragua brought the issue of the U.S.'s non-compliance with the Court's decision before the Security Council

Chinese ship ran away like mad dog.:omghaha:
Yeah, its so boring to ram that cheap ship, time to harass China war ship in Paracel, China must know that if war happen, we will cover SCS(east sea) wt sea mine ,then China's economy will collapse within 3 weeks :lol:

Why not learn from a country, that is full of history, culture and great people: China? Just copy their tactic in the Senkaku dispute: keep sending our fishing vessels to the Paracels.

:partay:

:

Plz do it ! :tup: I like sea mine:omghaha:
But ur corrupted leader Xi doesn't want, coz he may lose his crown if defeated in war wt VN, so he will command ur PLAN ship run away soon like ur cheap SURVEILLANCE ship ,too

Mr.Xi learned lesson from Mr. Deng, when he couldn't defeat VN, then he will face wt Tienanmen revolution :omghaha:

UN?:omghaha:
UN only a diplomacy game for power Country.:azn:

Idiot,:omghaha:
While the Secretary General of the United Nations receives instruments of ratification and accession and the UN provides support for meetings of states party to the Convention.

Back
Top Bottom