What's new

South China Sea Forum

Why not learn from a country, that is full of history, culture and great people: China? Just copy their tactic in the Senkaku dispute: keep sending our fishing vessels to the Paracels.

:partay:

:omghaha:There is no any fishing vessel in diaoyu dao,only 10 CHINA MARINE SURVEILLANCE ships.

but you only own fishing vessels,come plz,let them know what is CHINA Coast Guard:cheers:

Idiot,:omghaha:
While the Secretary General of the United Nations receives instruments of ratification and accession and the UN provides support for meetings of states party to the Convention.

:omghaha: China sign it with Saving clause.Territorial dispute is the Saving clause.
Its only a dream,kid.:azn:

:omghaha:There is no any fishing vessel in diaoyu dao,only 10 CHINA MARINE SURVEILLANCE ships.

but you only own fishing vessels,come plz,let them know what is CHINA Coast Guard:cheers:

:omghaha: China sign it with Saving clause.Territorial dispute is the Saving clause.
Its only a dream,kid.:azn:

China has been signed, ratified and submitted.:omghaha: don't try to run away and make idiot explanation.

The “Atlas of the Chinese Empire” published in 1908 in English

(22/01/2013)
HISTORICAL - LEGAL DOCUMENT Vietnam

The atlas (31 x 41cm) was compiled and published by the China Inland Mission, based in Shanghai, London, Philadelphia, Toronto and Melbourne, with the support from the Directorate General of Posts of the Qing dynasty. It includes one Index map (overview map) of the entire territory and 22 maps of Chinese provinces.

This is the first Chinese map printed by the Qing dynasty in a Western style. It does not feature Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes in China’s sovereignty,

phathienthem3.jpg

The map of China’s territory without Hoang Sa (Paracels) and Truong Sa (Spratlys) archipelagoes in the Postal Atlas of China published by the Republic of China in 1919.

But ur corrupted leader Xi doesn't want, coz he may lose his crown if defeated in war wt VN, so he will command ur PLAN ship run away soon like ur cheap SURVEILLANCE ship ,too

Mr.Xi learned lesson from Mr. Deng, when he couldn't defeat VN, then he will face wt Tienanmen revolution :omghaha:

:omghaha:He learned that "Children are not listening, it is time they be spanked again."

China has been signed, ratified and submitted.:omghaha: don't try to run away and make idiot explanation.

:omghaha:Kid,don't be so naive.It only a wastepaper

Map drawn by Jodocus Hondius in 1613

(01/09/2012)

phathien56bando1.jpg

The map drawn by Jodocus Hondius in 1613 depicted the Paracel archipelago (Hoang Sa), including all islands of Viet Nam from southern Bac Bo Gulf to the end of Viet Nam’s southern waters, except for Pulo Condor (Con Dao) and Pulo Cici (Phu Quoc island) which were drawn separately.

Map drawn by Homann Heirs in 1744

(03/09/2012)

phathien56bando3.jpg

In the map drawn by Homann Heirs in 1744, Hoang Sa archipelago drawings was annotated as "I. Ciampa " standing for "Islands Ciampa”, i.e. "Ciampa archipelago (belonged to the Kingdom)". Ciempa or Ciampa was the name western countries called Dang Trong region at that time as they believed this was an old land of the Champa kingdom.

The “Atlas of the Chinese Empire” published in 1908 in English

(22/01/2013)

The atlas (31 x 41cm) was compiled and published by the China Inland Mission, based in Shanghai, London, Philadelphia, Toronto and Melbourne, with the support from the Directorate General of Posts of the Qing dynasty. It includes one Index map (overview map) of the entire territory and 22 maps of Chinese provinces.

This is the first Chinese map printed by the Qing dynasty in a Western style. It does not feature Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes in China’s sovereignty,

phathienthem3.jpg

The map of China’s territory without Hoang Sa (Paracels) and Truong Sa (Spratlys) archipelagoes in the Postal Atlas of China published by the Republic of China in 1919.

:omghaha:It published by MORGAN&SCOTT,LTD a British company.

And it turned out that Mr.Deng got hard spanked wt humiliate defeat in 1979.PLA army even surrendered to VN women militia
:omghaha:

Now PLA war ship will run away when seeing VN fishing boats.:omghaha:
VN women militia :omghaha:Where are VN men?
:omghaha:PLAN dont fire at fishing boats ,dont means China Coast Guard cant.

Map drawn by Homann Heirs in 1744

(03/09/2012)

phathien56bando3.jpg

In the map drawn by Homann Heirs in 1744, Hoang Sa archipelago drawings was annotated as "I. Ciampa " standing for "Islands Ciampa”, i.e. "Ciampa archipelago (belonged to the Kingdom)". Ciempa or Ciampa was the name western countries called Dang Trong region at that time as they believed this was an old land of the Champa kingdom.

:omghaha:Kid ,Plz tell me the green part of this map is Qing Dynasty in 1744?:omghaha::omghaha::rofl:
If those map is truth,plz tell me Qing Dynasty how beat Russia to got so large Land between 1744 - 1908. :rofl:

:omghaha:It published by MORGAN&SCOTT,LTD a British company.

Old map proves China’s claims are worthless:omghaha:

This map printed in China, no stating Islands becourse such belong to Vietnam.

20120801102213_go2.jpg

:omghaha:Kid ,Plz tell me the green part of this map is Qing Dynasty in 1744?:omghaha::omghaha::rofl:
If those map is truth,plz tell me Qing Dynasty how beat Russia to got so large Land between 1744 - 1908. :rofl:

Here one more for you : China map in time of "Great Quing" in chinese, can you read it ? :omghaha:

daithanhtoando.jpg

Old map proves China’s claims are worthless:omghaha:

This map printed in China, no stating Islands becourse such belong to Vietnam.

20120801102213_go2.jpg

Here one more for you : China map in time of "Great Quing" in chinese, can you read it ? :omghaha:

daithanhtoando.jpg

:omghaha:Plz tell me the map why not include Northeast China,Northwest China and Mongolia?

Qing Dynasty was end in 1912,but Mongolia declared independence 1921.:omghaha:

:omghaha:Plz tell me the map why not include Northeast China,Northwest China and Mongolia?

Qing Dynasty was end in 1912,but Mongolia declared independence 1921.:omghaha:

Is that matter!?
I want say about Island those you think belong to you from very very very very very.................................................................................................... long time ago in your map.
Where is it!? :what:

Is that matter!?
I want say about Island those you think belong to you from very very very very very.................................................................................................... long time ago in your map.
Where is it!? :what:

plz tell me Vietnam first arrive "万里长沙",when and how :omghaha:

plz tell me Vietnam first arrive "万里长沙",when and how :omghaha:

As alway, ignore the question and turn around with troll face, that how Chinese were.

Back
Top Bottom