What's new

South China Sea Forum

:omghaha:Its in a corner of the map

193456r8ftfr1a1r1y7wtr.jpg

You are idiot and stubborn. The map above is newly made. Lying and refuse the truth is no good.:smokin:

Plz learn Classical Chinese and History of chinese geography first.:rofl:

Hey, very boring, boy. You must read more chinese books before troll here.
the book " 眞臘沨土記 " (Chân Lạp Phong thổ ký- name in Vietnamese) written by Chinese, his name is 周 達菅 ( Chu Đạt Quan, 1266-1346 AD).
He stated in his book that: his voyage was departure from Wen Zhuo with ship through Jiao Zhi sea ( 交趾洋 ) to reach Champa, and went further to Chenla. Jiao Zhi Sea called by Chinese in the past is same as East Sea of Vietnam today. :smokin:

Hey, very boring, boy. You must read more chinese books before troll here.
the book " 眞臘沨土記 " (Chân Lạp Phong thổ ký- name in Vietnamese) written by Chinese, his name is 周 達菅 ( Chu Đạt Quan, 1266-1346 AD).
He stated in his book that: his voyage was departure from Wen Zhuo with ship through Jiao Zhi sea ( 交趾洋 ) to reach Champa, and went further to Chenla. Jiao Zhi Sea called by Chinese in the past is same as East Sea of Vietnam today. :smokin:

:rofl:The ancients sailing along the coast.:rofl:

:azn:

chinese ship in the early 15th century in Ming Dynasty.
Plz show me vietnam ship:rofl:

you troll too much, dude!

Here is a video showing the battle of bach dang river of 938 A.D.
it is just a film, but it does not change the fact that Vietnamese regained independence from the Han´s after centuries of occupation.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:The ancients sailing along the coast.:rofl:

and Zheng He's voyages were same along the coast and "discovered" and "noted" everythings in 12 nautical miles (22 kilometres; 14 miles) from the baseline of coastline of countries in region he had been to. :omghaha:

and Zheng He's voyages were same along the coast and "discovered" and "noted" everythings in 12 nautical miles (22 kilometres; 14 miles) from the baseline of coastline of countries in region he had been to. :omghaha:

:rofl: yellow parts called Jiaozhi(交趾),green part called Champa(占城),do you know what is 交趾洋?:rofl:
Vietnam_Expand1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vietnam_Expand1.gif
you troll too much, dude!

Here is a video showing the battle of bach dang river of 938 A.D.
it is just a film, but it does not change the fact that Vietnamese regained independence from the Han´s after centuries of occupation.

I only saw that vietnam have no big ship:rofl:

:rofl: yellow parts called Jiaozhi(交趾),green part called Champa(占城),do you know what is 交趾洋?:rofl:
And what do you want to say?

I can reveal you a bit. The Vietnamese took land from Champa kingdom, part of Khmer empire and part of Laos kingdom as well. All together makes up Vietnam as today. :lol:
I only saw that vietnam have no big ship:rofl:
Big ship or small ship. You cannot deny the fact, the right tactic worked, Vietnam scored a naval victory over the Han´s. :azn:

And what do you want to say?
I can reveal you a bit. The Vietnamese took land from Champa kindom, part of Khmer empire and part of Laos kindom as well. All together makes up Vietnam as today. :lol:

We talk about whats 交趾洋?Not Vietnam:rofl:
交趾洋 is Gulf of Tonkin:coffee:SCS is chinese sea:china:
show him more pictures of boats, it'll definitely prove him wrong :tup:

I see ,only boats:azn:

We talk about whats 交趾洋?Not Vietnam:rofl:
交趾洋 is Gulf of Tonkin:coffee:SCS is chinese sea:china:
I see ,only boats:azn:
I don´t get what you want to see, ghost ships? OKay, here are some:

800px-ThuyenchienDaiViet2.JPG

Model of Vietnamese 17th century gunboat

800px-T%C3%A0u_chi%E1%BA%BFn_trong_tr%E1%BA%ADn_Xo%C3%A0i_M%C3%BAt.JPG

Model of warship used by Nguyễn Huệ in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút (1785), Victory against Siam´s naval force.

Haichienthinai.jpg

Warships under Nguyễn Dynasty with 26,800 sailors and hundreds of copper clad ships (1800 centuries)

Vietnam_Expand1.gif

:

Hey za, idiot can not understand.
交趾洋 is where, 周 達菅 ( Chu Đạt Quan, 1266-1346 AD) stated that his voyage was departure from Wen Zhuo with ship through Jiao Zhi sea ( 交趾洋 ) to reach Champa. 周 達菅 was not idiot likes you to sailed through Tonkin Gulf to Champa. :omghaha:

788px-Zheng-He-7th-expedition-map.svg.png

Vietnam requests China to stop sovereignty violation

(VOV) - Vietnam has sufficient legal and historical evidence affirming its sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos.

Vietnam opposes CMS detachment stationed on Hoang Sa
Vietnam protests any violations of national sovereignty
A representative from the National Boundary Commission made the affirmation on March 19.

The country once again rejects the so-called “Sansha” city and demands China to end violations of its sovereignty, and take no action to hinder the legal fishing activities of Vietnamese fishing boats and fishermen, the official said.

China recently approved the establishment of the “Sansha” radio-television and the “Sansha” satellite television stations and dispatched a China Marine Surveillance (CMS) detachment to patrol Vietnam’s Hoang Sa archipelago.

It also drove away the two Vietnamese fishing boats which were conducting legal fishing activities in the area.

In the latest move, China sent a Fishery Resource and Environmental Science Survey Ship, Nan Feng, to the waters of Vietnam’s Truong Sa archipelago to investigate the area’s fishery resources.

The above-mentioned activities have violated Vietnam’s sovereignty, the representative emphasized.

Hey za, idiot can not understand.
交趾洋 is where, 周 達菅 ( Chu Đạt Quan, 1266-1346 AD) stated that his voyage was departure from Wen Zhuo with ship through Jiao Zhi sea ( 交趾洋 ) to reach Champa. 周 達菅 was not idiot likes you to sailed through Tonkin Gulf to Champa. :omghaha:

788px-Zheng-He-7th-expedition-map.svg.png

The simple truth,the sea near Champa cant call Jiao Zhi sea :rofl:
In chinese History ,交趾洋 is Gulf of Tonkin:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom