What's new

South China Sea Forum

They dropped into the water like rocks and didn't even get a chance to fire back. Just blown away like dummy targets.
no worry, we are waiting for a chance to pay back. Give us some time.

:angry:

In the picture there is 1988 on the guy's shirt. In a few years, there will be another number like 2017 added to the shirt. In a few more years, another number. The odds are lending towards the Chinese favourably as the years pass.

In Chuang Tse (Zhuangzi) Inner Chapters (which was written over 2000 years ago) told a story about selling hats to the Viet people. So China and Viet go back a long way, whether Viet was under the Chinese rule or was it an independent state.

Looks like the struggles will go on.

no worry, we are waiting for a chance to pay back. Give us some time.

:angry:

When the time comes you become a part of China again, as the history shows again and again.

Waiting for it, us too…

In the picture there is 1988 on the guy's shirt. In a few years, there will be another number like 2017 added to the shirt. In a few more years, another number. The odds are lending towards the Chinese favourably as the years pass.

In Chuang Tse (Zhuangzi) Inner Chapters (which was written over 2000 years ago) told a story about selling hats to the Viet people. So China and Viet go back a long way, whether Viet was under the Chinese rule or was it an independent state.

Looks like the struggles will go on.

I think the Chinese already concluded that they don’t want to rule the ingrates unless the they force the Chinese to do so. History already shows that… Oops the ingrates don’t have a thing called history in their own language. :what:

What you said might be true.

Viet used to be called Annam (peacful south) by the Chinese. A popular spot for the Chinese to vacation in.

Viet and China will always have a VERY close tie, but Viet have at time shown to be cantankerous.

Protest in Vietnam on anniversary of China sea pirates attacked on Vietnam's Island Gac Ma.

3295C5C5-40B5-4377-88FC-2C1B8636F275_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

You want to pay back? Vietnam better be ready to be ruled by China again if Vietnam have the guts to pay us back.
some Chinese said that wherever has Chinese's bones, that should be lands of China. Very very many Chinese's bones in VietNam, Do you want to know how many and why those bones were in there!?
When the time comes you become a part of China again, as the history shows again and again.

Waiting for it, us too…

I think the Chinese already concluded that they don’t want to rule the ingrates unless the they force the Chinese to do so. History already shows that… Oops the ingrates don’t have a thing called history in their own language. :what:
You show your color as America but yet spout out scrap about China-Vietnam relationship. History already shows that people like you were nothing but bugs, and true ingrates.
But i think they join a festival :omghaha:

Let us happy together:yahoo::cheers:
Yet, they happy, because they protest China in peace atmostphere about China illegal and evil action.
And nobody crazy like Chinese when they made the riots to protest Japan...( kill other just because he drove a Toyota car, robbery the stores and many stupid actions, and finally, was beat by police like crazy ***)

some Chinese said that wherever has Chinese's bones, that should be lands of China. Very very many Chinese's bones in VietNam, Do you want to know how many and why those bones were in there!?

You show your color as America but yet spout out scrap about China-Vietnam relationship. History already shows that people like you were nothing but bugs, and true ingrates.

Yet, they happy, because they protest China in peace atmostphere about China illegal and evil action.
And nobody crazy like Chinese when they made the riots to protest Japan...( kill other just because he drove a Toyota car, robbery the stores and many stupid actions, and finally, was beat by police like crazy ***)

HAPPY!HAPPY!!:omghaha:

Vietnam wants stronger ASEAN-Japan defence ties
14-3dabe.jpg

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe poses with senior defence officials from ASEAN countries for a photo at the prime minister's official residence in Tokyo on March 12, 2013.— Photo AFP/VNA

Japan pledges to work actively and responsibly within the framework of cooperation mechanisms like the ASEAN Regional Forum and the ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting-Plus, Abe said.

The photo above remind me of the photo of another Japanese Prime Minister

Greater_East_Asia_Conference.JPG

So you happy for chinese in 1939-1945 time, great. I understand. I feel sorry for your parent. :coffee:

Who rule Vietnam between 1939 and 1945? Is it Vichy France and then Japan. I wonder why would Japan invade French Indochina in 1941 when Vichy France was already pro Axis. BTW, how long was Vietnam part of French colony. Also, parle vou France?

Back
Top Bottom