What's new

South China Sea Forum

Malaysia and Brunei are both playing this smart. They kept quiet while they extract oil from the area, then selling them to China at discounted prices. It's the loudmouths that will always receive the beating.
You are SENIOR MEMBERS but you speak like a tro.ll. :undecided:
How could you touch Malay and Brunei if you can not solve with VietNam and Phillipin!?
The 52 Spratly Islands plus smaller territories are currently controlled by

Vietnam (40), the Philippines (9), China (7), Malaysia (5) and Taiwan (1)

Do you have better res of this map!?

All the land marks are written in Chinese. Why is it not a Chinese map?
Islands belong to Vietnam from long time ago, from many hundreds year ago, we didn't have any troubles with others. The disputed is just arose recently in the last century. hey.

Ancient map of Vietnam stated that Island Paracel and Spratly is part of Vietnam.

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

This is part of "Full map of Great Viet" here.
“Đại Nam nhất thống toàn đồ” when Vietnam used Hanji for writing. "Da nan i tong quan do" Educated Chinese can understand.

image.jpg

The names we gave to the SCS islands in the ancient times and I don't see your country's name. Oh, wait a minute. Your country did not exist at that time.

Could you answer in exactly way for my question!? Not bla bla.... please!

So what was wrote on that map !?

I blame myself. I fell into the same trap again.

From Vietnamese: .... A question.
From Chinese: Answer the question with patience.
From Vietnamese: Could you answer my question and not trolling?

Your location is "In the GOOD we trust"? I blame myself for even wasting my time to answer your posts.
Could you answer in exactly way for my question!? Not bla bla.... please!

Could you tell others that "Han Ji" is Chinese so well educated people from other parts of the world can understand what you are talking about?

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

This is part of "Full map of Great Viet" here.
“Đại Nam nhất thống toàn đồ” when Vietnam used Hanji for writing. "Da nan i tong quan do" Educated Chinese can understand.

image.jpg

Your location is "In the GOOD we trust"? I blame myself for even wasting my time to answer your posts.

Could you tell others that "Han Ji" is Chinese so well educated people from other parts of the world can understand what you are talking about?

LOL, Someone can explain for me that which he bla bla about!?

I asking you that: "What was wrote on that map!?"
because this stupid:
All the land marks are written in Chinese. Why is it not a Chinese map?

P/S: you trap yourself with arrogant! LOL

Your avatar show you are Chinese.
In the past Vietnam used Han Characters (Han Ji) for writing, like Japanese has been used until now. In the map is clearly stating that "Great United Viet Full map". There are Paracel and Spratly Islands are part of Vietnam territory. Understand ?

image.jpg

Don't worry, bro. They have many ship, but they still hold nothing if they don't have have justice and rights for their claim. They still not being the center of this world like their name ( or like their thought ).

Don't worry。You will be evicted out of those islands and reefs you illegally occupied one by one。

You are a tiny part in the grand scheme of things,more an irritation than anything else。You will be fully taken care of when the time comes。 And time is on China's side。

Be patient。:azn:

Don't worry。You will be evicted out of those islands and reefs you illegally occupied one by one。

You are a tiny part in the grand scheme of things,more an irritation than anything else。You will be fully taken care of when the time comes。 And time is on China's side。

Rober has his big mouth.

If you haven´t noticed, we produce enough cruise missiles such as SS-N-25 Switchblade to keep all of your warships out of SCS. And one missile is dedicated to stop your big mouth. :coffee:

ss-n-25-image01.jpg

Russia to Help Vietnam Produce Anti-Ship Missiles, RIA Says - Bloomberg
http://en.rian.ru/world/20120215/171330093.html

You are SENIOR MEMBERS but you speak like a tro.ll. :undecided:
How could you touch Malay and Brunei if you can not solve with VietNam and Phillipin!?
Bit by bit, we're squeezing you both out of the area and your governments know it. It's only a matter of time, hence you are crying as loud as possible. By in the realm of international politics, money and power talks. You have neither. That's why you only get empty words of assurances, but not substantial help. Give it 20 years and see if you still control any island.

If you haven´t noticed, we produce enough cruise missiles such as SS-N-25 Switchblade to keep all of your warships out of SCS. And one missile is dedicated to stop your big mouth. :coffee:

ss-n-25-image01.jpg

Russia to Help Vietnam Produce Anti-Ship Missiles, RIA Says - Bloomberg
http://en.rian.ru/world/20120215/171330093.html
A sure sign of an obsolete military and people is the belief in one "magical' weapon system that will keep them safe. China went through the same phrase in 1990's before realizing how ridiculous it was. The difference is when you realize it, you have neither the money or the industrial capability to completely overhaul your military.

Back
Top Bottom