What's new

South China Sea Forum

are they paid with cash or loan from oversea banks?yesteday you told us vietnam has no money for civil airplanes

No info how the deal is financed. What I told you is true, Vietnam is still a developing country, having no money for extravagance. :wave:

No info how the deal is financed. What I told you is true, Vietnam is still a developing country, having no money for extravagance. :wave:

You want to buy 16 second-hand Su27 from Ukraine.they are bargains!

two will crash in transit!and the others need to be repaired with su27 parts.and wish the parts are all made in ukraine ,rather than bought from China.

SU 27 is going to out of date. Maintenance fee and spar parts will be rise.
SU 27 model was copied in China with J-serie number but it is fake product.

CMS 9020 about to jump into the fray::azn:

20121206084825_529.jpg

687_20121209085333237uU.jpg

S0D20121209211219MT842281.jpg

DDG 131,another retired warship being transformed into a CMS ship at a Naval Shipyard in Shanghai:

2128270f2b2wj5jt1tzt23.jpg

:azn:

@cirr
What the hell! You are transforming warships into civil coast guard vessels?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should do the same trick in converting warships (Molniya missile corvette) into peaceful patrol vessels. :coffee:

vietnamtarantul1-4.jpg

I think we should do the same trick in converting warships (Molniya missile corvette) into peaceful patrol vessels. :coffee:

vietnamtarantul1-4.jpg

We have been did it with old warships used from time of VNCH. Frigate Molniya missile ships are brand-new.:meeting:

@cirr
What the hell! You are transforming warships into civil coast guard vessels?

it is a commom way in every coastal country.
what makes you feel uncomfortable is that our maritime law enforcement vessels are larger than your warships.

Last edited by a moderator:

vietnamtarantul1-4.jpg
No, we should not, just cover the SCS(east sea)with sea mine, shoot China ships directly and start a war if they wanna fight, let's teach them a lesson again and see their economy collapse:smokin:

Just Do It! It will be so funny if you remove the armaments from your precious NAVY ships.

vietnamtarantul1-4.jpg

You are always the man! If you can covert the whole SCS with sea mines, I bow to you :D
No, we should not, just cover the SCS(east sea)with sea mine, shoot China ships directly and start a war if they wanna fight, let's teach them a lesson again and see their economy collapse:smokin:

Just Do It! It will be so funny if you remove the armaments from your precious NAVY ships.

You are always the man! If you can covert the whole SCS with sea mines, I bow to you :D
All we need to do is just a sea mine line, from the nearest Spratly island to our land, then No China ships can pass through afterward :P
090513085915_south_china-sea_bbc466.gif

Who says we remove the canons and missiles from the vessels? No, we just paint them with another color, one from the Vietnam Marine Police. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom