What's new

South China Sea Forum

China's ongoing build-up in SCS is to ensure that its sovereignty rights are protected, which includes the entire features within the dashed-line.

Putting this reality aside, the rest is a sort of great power game: One chases the other and the other harasses another.

Nuke or a conventional warfare is out of question. Won't happen. Stop acting like the old delusional professional dude above.

China will just go on with the construction of the islands within the dashed-line, as per the national policy. US can draw new reddish lines as they please. Hopefully the red lines can last at least a few weeks. Or, is Obama drawing the red lines on a white board which are accidentally erased by the staff?

When the time is ripe and condition are met, we will have a proper answer.
Yeah...The next US President is going to assign a regular patrol to the SCS. I guess we can expect China's respond to be the same as with the Hainan Incident -- collision.

Yeah...The next US President is going to assign a regular patrol to the SCS. I guess we can expect China's respond to be the same as with the Hainan Incident -- collision.
A good poker player never shown their hand until the last card is being draw out. I hope you understand this concept, my lovely friend! LOL

China will monitor and track any activity in SCS. As the build-up continues, the ability to monitor the area increases. This is what really matters. Other than that, ships can sail through so long as they do not trespass on China's security concerns.

China will monitor and track any activity in SCS. As the build-up continues, the ability to monitor the area increases. This is what really matters. Other than that, ships can sail through so long as they do not trespass on China's security concerns.
Ships can sail through because the US will ensure China's restraints.

south-china-sea-map2.jpg

Although I agree not with you and can defend ourselves like“you did it too”, it is not the matter. you aviod my question sir, I was asking HOW could a 1200 ton ship handle a 12000 ton one if it got rammed, I know it is not a fair question but it could be ture.

Who so foolish that attemp to handle a 12,000 ton by ramming. There're 18 other ways.

When you can actually stop China building in the SCS, then lets talk.

Until then, these are hot air warnings that no one cares.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom