What's new

South China Sea Forum

US military can't do a damn thing to stop China in the SCS, and the US feels utterly powerless looking at what China is doing in the SCS.

China is making a complete and utter mockery of the US so called superpower status.

They are wrong. LOL. They think they know.

Nah. You just think you're the smartest.
CCP won't risk any protracted war anyway, as this inherently brings instability and we all know what a dreaded term that is for the CCP.

Now it appears that even a limited war to ratchet up public opinion in response to deteriorating economic conditions is out of the question as it seems US ships will patrol there not those of Phillipines and Vietnam, which would have been an easy target and win.

CCP won't risk any protracted war anyway, as this inherently brings instability and we all know what a dreaded term that is for the CCP.

Now it appears that even a limited war to ratchet up public opinion in response to deteriorating economic conditions is out of the question as it seems US ships will patrol there not those of Phillipines and Vietnam, which would have been an easy target and win.

That's why China focus on build so big Coast Guard ships for ramming

China is not interested in war, but building up capability.

This is China's development and strength gathering moment (although these normally never end). As long as US lackeys or the master itself do not shoot, all silent on the SCS front.

But they should keep sending ships and patrolling the area. The more fuel they burn, the better. But they will not have any practical impact on China's actions.

Look, even the Vietnamese above thinks he knows what is China up to.

Its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships in Chinese waters. Not to mention those Chinese islands that the Japanese occupied which is what was it they called? SENKAKU Islands they said? Man thats a big middle finger there to China.
Sure grandpa,if you say so :D

And I think you are mixing up SENKAKU with SCS here,they are miles apart,I suggest you go see a map first,
...or maybe a neurologist, I hear mixing stuff up could be early signs of something,ya know,common among senior citizens

China should accelerate construction activity in the SCS and put more oil rigs in the SCS. Hopefully create the SCS ADIZ.

Let's see if the US can follow up on their warnings and stop China.

China should accelerate construction activity in the SCS and put more oil rigs in the SCS. Hopefully create the SCS ADIZ.

Let's see if the US can follow up on their warnings and stop China.

As far as I know, the second rig is being built. When China decides so, it will send another exploration team to the area.

I guess SCS ADIZ is in the making. Probably some of the construction is for that purpose.

We will have to confront a lot of cyber jumping in the future. Buckle up! :)

China will monitor and track any activity in SCS. As the build-up continues, the ability to monitor the area increases. This is what really matters. Other than that, ships can sail through so long as they do not trespass on China's security concerns.

Yes. The key is NOT to restrict navigation but to monitor navigation, specifically naval vessels & military aircrafts. Despite all the hoohaa by various posters in this thread, we are not in the least disadvantaged, even if their vessels sail within the 12 nautical miles limit. Ultimately, gathering intel 24/7 & providing persistant naval & airstrip facilities is the upmost importance expected of those islands. ;)

As far as I know, the second rig is being built. When China decides so, it will send another exploration team to the area.

I guess SCS ADIZ is in the making. Probably some of the construction is for that purpose.

We will have to confront a lot of cyber jumping in the future. Buckle up! :)

Did you post that article where it said China has already built its 2nd oil rig?

Its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships in Chinese waters. Not to mention those Chinese islands that the Japanese occupied which is what was it they called? SENKAKU Islands they said? Man thats a big middle finger there to China.

Well, in 2013, China set ADIZ covered "senkaku" . Then, Japanese plane never shows up at Senkaku island anymore.
US also ordered its airline to report to China when they going in to the ADIZ. ( US did send 2 b-52 to touch the edge of the ADIZ in the first 2 days,LOL.)

That must be a huge middle finger to you.:-)

Last edited:
China is not interested in war, but building up capability.

This is China's development and strength gathering moment (although these normally never end). As long as US lackeys or the master itself do not shoot, all silent on the SCS front.

But they should keep sending ships and patrolling the area. The more fuel they burn, the better. But they will not have any practical impact on China's actions.

Look, even the Vietnamese above thinks he knows what is China up to.

Like i said, everyone knows your hand. If you think differently, LOL then.
I won't go into detail here as you're not really worth it, just sayin'

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom