What's new

South China Sea Forum

The USN is Washington's "big stick" in the room.

and why is it of your concern? You should join deviantart and enjoy the big sticks on their nude sites.

We are discussing the fate of the free world here. So go away, illuminati pawn.

and why is it of your concern? You should join deviantart and enjoy the big sticks on their nude sites.

We are discussing the fate of the free world here. So go away, illuminati pawn.
Calm down, you godless killer beast/bear.

Anyways, I'm just emphasizing that the US Navy is Washington's big military trump card of foreign policy to coerce other rival parties/countries into their bidding. Without it, the USA would not be pivoting to Asia in a big way to check on China.

Last edited:
Calm down, you godless killer beast/bear.

Anyways, I'm just emphasizing that the US Navy is Washington's big military trump card of foreign policy to coerce other rival parties/countries into their bidding. Without it, the USA would not be pivoting to Asia in a big way to check on China.

shut up stupid illuminati. you are the ones who don´t believe in god.

you have blood on your hands by supporting dictators and killers all around the world.

There're too many countries opposing the land reclamation activities of China !!!

There're too many countries opposing the land reclamation activities of China !!!

see the bigger picture. usa is the most imperialistic country in the world and they are feeding china with poison like capitalist thoughts of growing and expanding. china never was an imperialistic power and never will be.

Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus highlights the importance of exchanges like Naval Engagement Activity Vietnam.

Last edited:
Again be civil insulting me this p word is like tell a black man the n word we are the only people who can use that word

Please be educated:

"Definition of Pinoy in English:
adjective
Philippines or the Filipinos:a Pinoy dishhis Pinoy friends

Filipino origin or descent; a Filipino:the team was met by local officials and fellowPinoys wanting to lend their support

noun (plural same or Pinoys)
Filipino origin or descent; a Filipino:the team was met by local officials and fellowPinoys wanting to lend their support
Pinoy - definition of Pinoy in English from the Oxford dictionary "

Check out the "n" word here from Oxford dictionary

Link
It clearly marks these terms

"offensive
contemptuous term for a black person."

Your sense of insult is self-created out of thin air as you are not an ethnic Pinoy

"But if you ask me really again you chinamen are not so important if the taewan really did that i can cost billions on its economy remember of majority of filipinos working in taewan are in fields of computers especially in programing and manufacutring if you try to fire all those people at the same time and saction the country that contributes this workers how in reality can you fill the void left by this works and can you do that in mouth a year or a day? if you say yes to this then your really on drugs! So tastes Aholes stop being prick and shut it and do some reading and some counseling for your problems you racist bigot"

And I've seen your repeatedly use of "c" on Chinese like that above in your post @# 68 *(edit: deleted due to language abuse) which is an offensive term
Link

"dated or offensive A native of China."

images

Wax printing art China

Last edited:
Again its the way you imperialist racist bigots use it i could care less about your limited access to the free internet

Again its the way you imperialist racist bigots use it i could care less about your limited access to the free internet

Dont always act like "victims" trying to internalise everything which is alien to your own and at the same time align yourself with the aggressive Japanese right wings creating more troubles than real life

images

Chinese Wax Printing Art

U don't know a foreign war is a good thing to boost domestic substantial economy ... ? As far as i see there'r many economic bubbles in China cities, coz our ppl & CCP living too much confortable and sent too much money to creat some 'Beautiful' & 'Awesome' bubbles ... maybe a war can bring us back and reunite together ... i believe right now a war can awake Chinese again and return our belief.

Whatever, my opinion is it's not a bad thing when U.S will give a war to China. After 30 years Peace Time, China should learn the war again.

Its good to see that you are very eager for war and to learn the art of war, so....... when are you going to join the military? :D

Dont always act like "victims" trying to internalise everything which is alien to your own and at the same time align yourself with the aggressive Japanese right wings creating more troubles than real life

images

Chinese Wax Printing Art

Oh please your kind is just trolling here if you dont like us filipinos feel free to leave our thread! again hypocrasy is a B@#ch

Oh please your kind is just trolling here if you dont like us filipinos feel free to leave our thread! again hypocrasy is a B@#ch

I have no problems with ANY civilian and civil Pinoys (or Viets for that matter) until some alien bigots like yourself who pretend to feel like a Filippino for the sole purpose of bashing China

images

Back
Top Bottom