What's new

South China Sea Forum

Like i said, everyone knows your hand. If you think differently, LOL then.
I won't go into detail here as you're not really worth it, just sayin'

I think you should go into detail for the rest of the audience here. Shutting up because of me would not do justice to the overall well-being and development of the PDF community. Think for a moment, maybe some policy makers in the US do not know China's hand. Your service will be remembered.

US military can't even stop China's construction in the SCS.

What happened to the 'Asian pivot' that was going to scare China and stop China? :lol:

Pivot is singing Crimea River now. Just like the "reset" before. LOL.

I think you should go into detail for the rest of the audience here. Shutting up because of me would not to justice to the overall well-being and development of the PDF community.

Pivot is singing Crimea River now. Just like the "reset" before. LOL.

Mate, you and your coworkers provide all the fun required.

05.11 South China Sea near Spratly Island, USN LCS-3 lead the way, behind PLAN type054A FFG following it. :coffee:

054AfollowingLCS-3.jpg

054AfollowingLCS-32.jpg

054AfollowingLCS-33.jpg

054AfollowingLCS-34.jpg

You co-workers have not done a worse job, either. We had fun. But they seem to have left the office. Are you doing overtime?

No, not really, I can afford to not do time at all, let alone overtime as i live mostly off royalties for my previous work.
So, i can spend my time trolling and doing stuff for the soul. Is nighttime in US now btw, like somewhere around midnight.

In case you want to know why you fail at copying my trolling.

05.11 South China Sea near Spratly Island, USN LCS-3 lead the way, behind PLAN type054A FFG following it. :coffee:

You welcome to come here, but we follow! Freedom of navigation Chinese style. :D

Sweet pics though.

05.11 South China Sea, USN LCS-3 lead the way, behind PLAN 054A FFG following it

View attachment 220960 View attachment 220961 View attachment 220962 View attachment 220963

Kawai!

No, not really, I can afford to not do time at all, let alone overtime as i live mostly off royalties for my previous work.
So, i can spend my time trolling. Is nighttime in US now btw, like somewhere around midnight.

In case you want to know why you fail at copying my trolling.

I am not sure where you live. So I cannot tell the time in your dwelling. Could be early morning; early evening (like here) or late night. cannot take your word for it. If you are doing overtime, just make sure to keep hydrated.

I am a researcher and lecturer in the field of IR, so, this stuff is of interest to me. Having fun while keeping updated with new developments. One stone, a dozen of birds.

Have no intention to plagiarize your trolling. You probably belong to a different league.

I think that the American members are more qualified to answer this , my friend, so let me invite the American members who have actual military backgrounds to share their conjectures @SvenSvensonov @gambit @jhungary .

For me, I would say that there are few countries in the world , right now, who have such a broad span of national interest that extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific as the United States. And a restructure of US priority is / has been happening these past 5 years. To us, what may seem as blunders or failure in strategic steps, I would conjecture that the United States Armed Forces have a deeper reason for the things they've done, or for implementation of new policies --- reasons that are known to them and not to us in the general public.

This is always going to be the same.

China will continue their reclamation, claiming the whole SCS belong to China and US will continue to run ship up and down and ignore these claim.

There will not be a war, not even to mention a nuclear war, would China risk getting the whole China nuke to the ground just for a few hundred island in the South China Sea?? And why would US uses nuke if there are no reason to do so, the only way a war, or a nuclear war will ever start is if China would be stupid enough to shoot at US Warship or Merchant Shipping, as the US said many time before and after the reclamation, they are for freedom of navigation, not whoever claiming what island.

So, if we write off these rhetoric, the only way a war of any kind would happen would be US claiming those Island for themselves, and this is the one thing the US would not do.

I am not sure where you live. So I cannot tell the time in your dwelling.

Hard to read the flags? Or deduce why Americans don't post en masse at this hour? Some researcher you are :lol:

How easily you get lured...LOL

Could be early morning; early evening (like here) or late night. cannot take your word for it. If you are doing overtime, just make sure to keep hydrated.

Don't worry mate, only in China you are overworked to death. Literally! You should offer some advice to them.

Tian Fulei, Chinese Apple factory employee was 'worked to death', claim family | Daily Mail Online

Have no intention to plagiarize your trolling. You probably belong to a different league.

You already did plagiarize it. And ya, i'm in a different league. Miles above you, in mostly everything, probably. No joke. I do conceed you are probably better at preparing rice meals. but that's about it. :lol:

Last edited:
And would the US risk being nuked over a few uninhabited islands? And, more, would it risk being glassified by Russia after China has done half of the job?

Conventional, let alone a nuclear war, is not possible.

If the US or any other power is too stupid to fire at China's ships or other facilities, then, the response will be equal, but even that would not amount to a conventional war.

As usual, China will continue to build up the islands and have greater control over the region and the US will keep patrolling the seas.

Hard to read the flags? Or deduce why Americans don't post en masse at this hour? Some researcher you are :lol:

Don't worry mate, only in China you are overworked to death. Literally! You should offer some advice to them.

Tian Fulei, Chinese Apple factory employee was 'worked to death', claim family | Daily Mail Online

You already did plagiarize it. And ya, i'm in a different league. Miles above you, in mostly everything, probably. No joke. I do conceed you are probably better at preparing rice meals. but that's about it. :lol:

One of your flags is not on. Fix it. And even flags do lie. So, leave it at that. I will presume it is night time and you are doing overtime.

And, more convincing than the daily mail article, we have confirmed reports of police brutality as well as the police being killed in great numbers in the US. You have got to some reason to die.

I love your faith in yourself. I will not even try to downplay it. By saying "probably' you are becoming humble.

You welcome to come here, but we follow! Freedom of navigation Chinese style. :D

Sweet pics though.
My suggestion is welcome U.S to give a war to China ... sometimes i just think our ppl & CCP living too much comfortable and forget outside risk, forget the war, forget ourselves ... that's absolutely not good for China development. So i wish U.S could give a war to China like 1999 they bombed China embassy during last Serbia Air-Attack, a foreign war is not a bad thing for China coz Chinese missed the war during last 30 years, before our ppl & CCP fall down to the hell U.S should give us a lesson again.

One of your flags is not on. The other is not definitely the US flag. And even flags do lie. So, leave it at that.

Hover the mouse over it? Or you need instructions?

And, more convincing than the daily mail article, we have confirmed reports of police brutality as well as the police being killed in great numbers in the US. You have got to some reason to die.

This is of no concern to me, i'm not from US.

By saying "probably' you are becoming humble.

Just one of the many awesome qualities i have :D

In any case, imma go out for coffee soon, so.....will probably not respond any further. Have a nice day.

My suggestion is welcome U.S to give a war to China ... sometimes i just think our ppl & CCP living too much comfortable and forget outside risk, forget the war, forget ourselves ... that's absolutely not good for China development. So i wish U.S could give a war to China like 1999 they bombed China embassy during last Serbia Air-Attack, a foreign war is not a bad thing for China coz Chinese missed the war during last 30 years, before our ppl & CCP fall down to the hell U.S should give us a lesson again.

Eh, war is never good. Even for "cleansing" purposes like you allude to!

Print those and bring outside of your apartment, and see how China people react to you ? LOL

Eh, war is never good. Even for "cleansing" purposes like you allude to!
U don't know a foreign war is a good thing to boost domestic substantial economy ... ? As far as i see there'r many economic bubbles in China cities, coz our ppl & CCP living too much confortable and sent too much money to creat some 'Beautiful' & 'Awesome' bubbles ... maybe a war can bring us back and reunite together ... i believe right now a war can awake Chinese again and return our belief.

Whatever, my opinion is it's not a bad thing when U.S will give a war to China. After 30 years Peace Time, China should learn the war again.

U don't know a foreign war is a good thing to boost domestic substantial economy ... ? As far as i see there'r many economic bubbles in China cities, coz our ppl & CCP living too much confortable and sent too much money to creat some 'Beautiful' & 'Awesome' bubbles ... maybe a war can bring us back and reunite together ... i believe right now a war can awake Chinese again and return our belief.

Whatever, my opinion is it's not a bad thing when U.S will give a war to China.

I think you confused between "war" and "some bankruptcy".
I never wish a war happen to any country. I don't want to remind, but let remember about the WW2

Back
Top Bottom