What's new

South China Sea Forum

What to call for Intercept the EP3 and P8 mid air in international airspace?

The problem is China calling international water and airspace as their sovereignty.
American and Japan, South Korea did challenge China claim several times.

pls enlighten me how, by crushing itself to the boardside of the 12000 ton one and cry for the sympathy of the world?

Vietnam ships are not for ramming others. It's Chinese ships who attempt to ram to others.

ok, that means we need to build bigger ships. that is not a fair game, nor fairplay. you are shameless.

ship_RIRK.jpg

140528144446-china-vietnam-ship-5-14-3-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
no doubt you NEED to build bigger and build more, the only question is, CAN you?

Vietnam ships are not for ramming others. It's Chinese ships who attempt to ram to others.
Yeah, let's say even what you said was true, but how could you handle the gaint boat if you got rammed? After all the bigger ship is aimed on to take advantage in a the potential maritime collision and cruise as long as the ship can

Guys, go back to build warships. The more the better, build 200 ships over 8000 tons.

I support my govt do anything invest in the navy and air forces, punish those rogue states, 10 years, 30 years, 50 years that's all right.

no doubt you NEED to build bigger and build more, the only question is, CAN you?

Yeah, let's say even what you said was true, but how could you handle the gaint boat if you got rammed? After all the bigger ship is aimed on to take advantage in a the potential maritime collision and cruise as long as the ship can

international maritime safety regulation made clear how to avoid collision, but China always violate any laws, rule and regulations they signed.

China's intention to reclaim all of South China Sea by building up artificial islands is not going to stop the U.S. from sending warships and planes no matter what.
My idealistic dream is to see all the nations that has stake claims to SCS to share that territory (in other words shares the resources) but thats not going to happen. In any case, recent actions by China trying to stop an American warship in SCS by parking in front of it doesn't tell me much about the respect for freedom of navigation.
Well, we do use our vast American navy to force respect. How can you expect China to do it any differently since its backyard in the Asia Pacific is heavily crowded with other claimant countries unlike our US West Coast and East Coast sea region, which has none. I can see people in Washington easily use these other claimant countries as hound dogs to watch over and contain China in the first and second island chains.

international maritime safety regulation made clear how to avoid collision, but China always violate any laws, rule and regulations they signed.

Although I agree not with you and can defend ourselves like“you did it too”, it is not the matter. you aviod my question sir, I was asking HOW could a 1200 ton ship handle a 12000 ton one if it got rammed, I know it is not a fair question but it could be ture.

USA military will stay at stage proposing and trying.Cant do anything to China -well apart of making noise and barking.In this case old saying "Dogs keep barking,caravan keep going " fits nicely situation.Chinese territory-China decision when and what to build.It is quite good idea for Uncle Sam instead putting his collective nose in other country internal affairs to start doing something for his country-like creating jobs for all those 93 + millions working-age USA citizens with no jobs.

SOUTH CHINA SEA (May 10, 2015) USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70), USS Gridley (DDG 101) and Royal Malaysian Navy KD Lekir (FSG 26) participate in a PASSEX exercise, aimed at developing and expanding bi-lateral exercises with the Malaysian Royal Navy. Carl Vinson Strike group is deployed to the 7th Fleet area of operation supporting security and stability in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region

Our American friend needs to respect our territorial sovereignty just as we respect of their sovereignty and other states.

SOUTH CHINA SEA (May 10, 2015) USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70), USS Gridley (DDG 101) and Royal Malaysian Navy KD Lekir (FSG 26) participate in a PASSEX exercise, aimed at developing and expanding bi-lateral exercises with the Malaysian Royal Navy. Carl Vinson Strike group is deployed to the 7th Fleet area of operation supporting security and stability in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region

They were in a safe distance.:-)

So beautiful to look at :smitten:

lol well.. most rational and logical people are aware of the consequences of a nuclear confrontation. There are some keyboard warriors here that live in a fantasy land, and think of a nuclear war like a video game they can survive and respawn from.

Nuke are fools weapons people have already created weapons with same ammount of force without the fallout

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom