What's new

South China Sea Forum

Viet Nam and China should do island swap. We give you the biggest Spratly island that we hold while you give us 12 Paracel islands that you robbed from us in 1974.
why don't we just take over your biggest island and let you live to work for us on the island?

I don't think it's a good idea, i mean China has controlled whole XiSha/Paracel islands it's a un-disputed area, not like NanSha/Spratly island the situation much complex than Paracel islands.

NanSha/ Spratly islands were separated by many nations, including Vietnam and China. This swap islands idea will make XiSha/ Paracel islands as complex as NanSha/Paracel islands, a un-disputed area become a disputed islands, it's not good for China.

And XiSha/ Paracel islands is much closer to China HaiNan province than NanSha/ Paracel islands, it's easy for Chinese to govern and defense islands.

Chinese need oil underwater, do u really think Chinese wanna waste our money and ppl to control those deserted & no fresh water islands ???

Last edited:
It' not a matter who control people from both countries free to go is the point but firstly both countries should forget the oil.

lol, do you think we are stupid or what?

You wanna swap this:
l76fSua.jpg

for this:
82A9gs0.jpg

Nope, we will keep Xisha for ourselves. Since our biggest space launch center will be soon opened in Hainan, we will keep Xisha to make sure it is totally secured.

But Vietnamese are welcome,we withstand them.
lol, do you think we are stupid or what?

You wanna swap this:
l76fSua.jpg

for this:
82A9gs0.jpg

Nope, we will keep Xisha for ourselves. Since our biggest space launch center will be soon opened in Hainan, we will keep Xisha to make sure it is totally secured.

Read my post again, this is the largest Spratly island that we hold and this island has fresh water

Truong+Sa+lonz2.jpg

1363218311280.jpg

Read my post again, this is the largest Spratly island that we hold and this island has fresh water

Truong+Sa+lonz2.jpg

1363218311280.jpg
What's your attitude,Chinese are welcome there?Or you only interested in getting the lost islands firstly.

I don't think it's a good idea, i mean China has controlled whole XiSha/Paracel islands it's a un-disputed area, not like NanSha/Spratly island the situation much complex than Paracel islands.

NanSha/ Spratly islands were separated by many nations, including Vietnam and China. This swap islands idea will make XiSha/ Paracel islands as complex as NanSha/Paracel islands, a un-disputed area become a disputed islands, it's not good for China.

And XiSha/ Paracel islands is much closer to China HaiNan province than NanSha/ Paracel islands, it's easy for Chinese to govern and defense islands.

Chinese need oil underwater, do u really think Chinese wanna waste our money and ppl to control those deserted & no fresh water islands ???
If Viet Nam takes back 12 islands from 1974, then there is no longer dispute in the Paracels. China still keeps the Eastern side of the Paracels with the biggest islands of this chain. The only dispute is in the Spratlys.

Models of future Chinese law enforcement(CCG、CMS、MSA、CFA etc)vessels on display::coffee:

010318hfalbfvkbfu0zd4b.jpg.thumb.jpg

010331rpzupohhrhox8obo.jpg.thumb.jpg

010707v2ijim0rj620jjjm.jpg.thumb.jpg

If Viet Nam takes back 12 islands from 1974, then there is no longer dispute in the Paracels. China still keeps the Eastern side of the Paracels with the biggest islands of this chain. The only dispute is in the Spratlys.
Of course, everything is possible.

If vietnam really wanna take back 12 islands which China Navy win the battle, Vietnam should provide more benefits to China not only one island in Spratly islands. Anyway the case like swap islands between Vietnam and China, it's government affair what we discuss on PDF is not important. If China government and Vietnam government will say DONE, it's OKay.

NO. We need the Paracel for this,

Yankee_Station_Location_1.gif

Ok, I am just joking.

China will take everything belongs to her. Not even an inch of land will be lost.

Back
Top Bottom