What's new

South China Sea Forum

The best solution is to give those islands to the third part, such as Laos or Germany.

but china did wrong thing here in ECS and SCS, what enemy of China want China do.

Chinese is a short term viewer.

Our enemies want us to drill around our islands? Then why are they crying about it?

Our enemies want us to drill around our islands? Then why are they crying about it?
Enemies crying really a matter and good chance to show our dear government's determination and strength,huh?

The best solution is to give those islands to the third part, such as Laos or Germany.
Sure,or better give them to some caribbean countries to operate.

Last edited:
We already built something like that 2 years ago.

KRI-Klewang.jpg

Klewang_solopos.jpg

And FYI, recently the 2nd version is in process.. :coffee:

Good for you。

The PLAN already has 3 such ships for auxiliary service and are planning to build more and larger crafts(in the thousands of tons)。As a matter of fact,a proposal was once afoot to build triple-hulled frigate but it was turned down by the very conservative PLAN High Command。:azn:

Now agencies such as CCG and MSA also intend to introduce trimarans for maritime law enforcement。

Those steel-plated fishing trawlers will cost us $7 billion VND or $350,000 usd each. But hey, territory is measured by sweat and blood, not by money.

tau-ca.jpg

Last edited:
make a collection of these islands and create "People's Republic Democratic Union of Islands of Discontent Sea"..hope it'll make everyone happy.plus,every country in this dispute should give $2 billion funding to maintain this country and get oil and gas in return.no name of sea(be it Chinese name or Philippines name or Vietnamese name,nor "Type" of country can be disputed,as it'll hold both "People's Republic" and "Democratic").

now,seriously,

all these parties should go to PCA and solve the problem for once and for all,and that too,multilaterally,so that there could be no dispute at all.whats matter with you guys...

Do I have to go to court with you if you don't even have a case? Of course not. If you have problem with UNCLOS, then you should take it up with the ones made the laws.

Huh? i guess your too stupid to understand the difference but hey thats a chinaman for you i does not understand things like one UNCLOS does recognized historical claims which the whole bases two building things on refes does not make it an island three we are the only nation who first had people in this islands in fact its already a working municipality of palawa so your invading four the Archipelagic doctrine and the following Continental shelf, [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_economic_zone']Exclusive economic zones (EEZs), Contiguous zone etc Hey its not my fault your stupid to understand things [/URL]

Do I have to go to court with you if you don't even have a case? Of course not. If you have problem with UNCLOS, then you should take it up with the ones made the laws.

You have go to court fist with Philippine for the stupid nine dash claim. We will bring you in to court a second step, china historical claim for the Island is fake.

The law made by people in the world, not China.

Back
Top Bottom