What's new

South China Sea Forum

Most unfortunately, war is very close. A small navy clash can happen any moment. I hope we can solve this peacefully.
Anyway, I heard that your gov said the situation in the sea is quite calm. Is that what they said?
we don't say it is quite, our report is mainly from your source. so everyone knows there is a raming game happen there, though the report is not on a daily basis.

Then you tell me.

To me soldier is to protect, not to destroy. Soldier is trained for war, but not born for it. Soldier follows orders, but they are not tools, they are human. Solder does not serve the high command, the gov, the politican, the general or the party. Their duty is to serve the nation and the people.
Too young, too simple, too naive. what you think may be good, but they only exist in your dream. Search what US army have done to Iraq in recent years and viet-US war, then tell me whether these
soldier have violated your rule or not.

She's not a jap. She's a Filipino.

Finally you people can spell things if you wanted to i thought it was race problem now i know its just Nazi type am better than you problema and its he not she @wipe

Good step by Vietnam.hopefully all party will join and will find a "Peaceful Solution" while UN will act as mediator.because if they not,there is bound to be some Naval clashes soon.and whoever may win that clash,everybody will be at loosing side,as that naval clash would trigger panic and heavy preparation for further clashes would continue and "Peaceful Dialogue" would take the back seat.any kind of hostility and all of these parties will loose billions of dollars and hard earned peace and state of normalcy all of these parties have earned in last 20-30 years.

Pakistan will join anyone who has and who will be on our side in the time of need. And i see China more willing than Vietnam. Although we respect every country but suggest that the problems should be solved themselves rather taken on other forums. Take the example of Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine etc. No one will support Vietnam against China but every one will appear friend trying to use your shoulder against China. In the end, either You or China will be harmed and they will be happy safe at their homes. Your govt is emotional and not taking good decision. IMO. Sorry if im rude. Cheers
well, Vietnam wants to negotiate, while China wants to dictate the terms.
They send warships and fighter jets into our waters. They outgun and outnumber us. They want us to surrender.

what should we do now? Nothing?

Too young, too simple, too naive. what you think may be good, but they only exist in your dream. Search what US army have done to Iraq in recent years and viet-US war, then tell me whether these
soldier have violated your rule or not.
Soldiers are human too, good human and bad human. I know the world is grey, and the dark side are winning. But I believe in the good of humanity. The act of taking another life is never easy for anyone. I understand that there are reasons behind every actions, even those war crimes.
In our history book, the US is potrayed as the devil himself coming out of hell to toture Vietnamese. In certain cases, it's worse. But there is no deny that there are also good US troops, who put their lives on the line to save Vietnamese civilians from crossfire.
Governments and media show us what they want us to see, make us think what they want us to think. They cannot let their people know they are fighting for oil, for lands or for political benefits. To governments, soldiers are just tools, obeying orders and expendable. To those high-ups, death is just simple number, and war crime is just an issues needed covering-up. So please don't talk so lightly about war.

いいえ。は一切の戦争を望んでいない.中国は好戦的である

Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense.

In japanese we call this Senryaku-tekina sutoraiki.
いまのにほんせふはほんとにへわをほしのか。ほしくないでしょう

well, Vietnam wants to negotiate, while China wants to dictate the terms.
They send warships and fighter jets into our waters. They outgun and outnumber us. They want us to surrender.

what should we do now? Nothing?

Surrender. :lol:

This strategy is bound to failed. As you say, they need the economic progress. And the help for economic progress is needed from the country they are fighting with.

Vietnam can't have the best of both world. She needed to choose one.
I suggest China withdraws the oil rig and goes back to negotiation table. Everything else is not acceptable.

Surrender. :lol:
Please do not troll. Be grown up and professional. Also "surrender" is not an option, if the Vietnam gov want to keep their seats intact.
いまのにほんせふはほんとにへわをほしのか。ほしくないでしょう
Care to use English? I smell something fishy going on here?:-) Just saying.

Before any Vietnamese ships can hit the oil rig, or even get close, Chinese ships sink them. Irony that you said Chinese ships are there to protect Vietnamese ships.
To your laws warning actions can include firing water cannon, but to our laws, that's considered assaulting. And we are in our EEZ, so our water, our laws. Your move?
Xishi islands are 120 miles off vietnam coast. Chinese rig drilling 18 miles off Chinese islands. The intruders are Vietnamese. Yes, Chinese boats are there to protect Vietnamese ships from harming themselves as Vietnamese may not understand or adhere to the laws of navigation.

Vietnam government is vilifying China for keeping Vietnamese boats away from danger of running into a giant steel rig.

Back
Top Bottom