What's new

South China Sea Forum

You have all the options in the world not to comply with our ADIZ! The same applies for usa and s korea!

you can rest assured that we are going to take the SCS islands back
russia will lose a strategic ally if they have stupid moves
india cannot manage their own fleet well. even if they involve militarily, they are asking their own dooms alongside with your regime!
usa and japanese involvement are calculated
for you claiming 75% of the territory based on your capability is a joke
why should other countries give you a hand other than increasing the sale of weapons to you!

Islands belong to us, not yours.

If you want to stay behind in one of the islands after we take them back then start learing Chinese now!

You are punished when you start to attack us again, dirty thief. This dispute will go to forever.

we learnt from long time Han Ji as well, how is that the the language of our enemy.

Why does America support Vietnam's claim. If Vietnam occupies SCS (which is impossible), then all the oils will be used to fix Vietnam's sh*tty infrastructures and their piece of sh*t army.

US reiterated many times that it has no position on SCS and East Sea.it's a clear move to avoid confrontation with China. Russia is a friend.India is negligible,Japan is surrounded by many angry neighbors and stuck in territorial dispute with China,Russia,Taiwan(ROC),two Koreas..Vietnam is on their own taking on China.can't count on any other countries help.

Never count on US,remember in 1974 when China took over Paracels,? despite repeated plea for US help by S.Vietnam, US navy just stood by and watched Vietnamese navy burned and destroyed at a very close range.maybe they just like to see the fireworks.

This report is written by David.axe. some anti China war monger idiots. Please don't take.his report seriously.

I heard that many Chinese researchers think it's so funny to draw the nine dashed line close to other nations' coast without any coordinate ...
and call that's undisputed territory of China ....

Even Chinese smart people know it's not true and keep stating that foolish make it's difficult to discuss furthermore with other nations...
I wonder who is the fool guys actually believe in propaganda posters of China govt.

China has proposed to take 10 years and spend tens of billions of yuan to construct the following:

142406pm21ufuz62s28mph.jpg.thumb.jpg

The whole project(20km square meter)is divided into 3 phases,with phase I starting shortly。

When completed,the much expanded Jingqing Island in Xisha Islands(Paracel Islands)will host an airport,several ports and other facilities which will enable China to move her forward base some 400-500 km into the SCS。

The Island in question sits at the tip of the pie diagram below:

114515tjgd9szagwcwwvon.jpg.thumb.jpg

China has proposed to take 10 years and spend tens of billions of yuan to construct the following:

142406pm21ufuz62s28mph.jpg.thumb.jpg

The whole project(20km square meter)is divided into 3 phases,with phase I starting shortly。

When completed,the much expanded Jingqing Island in Xisha Islands(Paracel Islands)will host an airport,several ports and other facilities which will enable China to move her forward base some 400-500 km into the SCS。

The Island in question sits at the tip of the pie diagram below:

114515tjgd9szagwcwwvon.jpg.thumb.jpg

You are punished when you start to attack us again, dirty thief. This dispute will go to forever.
we learnt from long time Han Ji as well, how is that the the language of our enemy.

you have a really foul mouth - one of the grand thieves calling theft!

If u want some cheap bones from us, then u have it now :lol:
Bones for what? We hope the vietnamese can gradually withdraw from the area in peace!

Bones for what? We hope the vietnamese can gradually withdraw from the area in peace!
Bone for ur cheap ADIZ in East China sea. Ur hope never come true , when we get more support from Russia-US, then we will burn ur ships in SCS(east sea) like what Russia do with ur ships :agree:

Bone for ur cheap ADIZ in East China sea. Ur hope never come true , when we get more support from Russia-US, then we will burn ur ships in SCS(east sea) like what Russia do with ur ships :agree:

you are extremely dull
why does the vietnamese government comply with our ADIZ requirements?
I have said why the us and russians' positions on you. again you are a very good choice for an indian citizenship. your mentalities are in perfect sync!

You have all the options in the world not to comply with our ADIZ! The same applies for usa and s korea!
you can fight with the japanese over the control of East China Sea. As I said, VN is more interested in South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand, later the Indian Ocean. As for VN, your ADIZ is just a small price to pay. By the way VN airliners follow overlapping Japanese ADIZ, too.
you can rest assured that we are going to take the SCS islands back
good luck for you. at the moment, Chinese leadership is more interested in more good relationship with Vietnam.
russia will lose a strategic ally if they have stupid moves
have you observed the latest visit from Putin in Vietnam? if so, you would not have said that. should it come to a confrontation with China, I am sure, Russia will back Vietnam.
india cannot manage their own fleet well. even if they involve militarily, they are asking their own dooms alongside with your regime!
do you want to bet?
usa and japanese involvement are calculated
ha ha ha...
for you claiming 75% of the territory based on your capability is a joke
why should other countries give you a hand other than increasing the sale of weapons to you!
not a joke, but reality. even the germans don´t critize Vietnamese claim. only Chinese.

you can fight with the japanese over the control of East China Sea. As I said, VN is more interested in South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand, later the Indian Ocean. As for VN, your ADIZ is just a small price to pay. By the way VN airliners follow overlapping Japanese ADIZ, too.

the point is vietnam has served their compliance despite all the bad mouthing vietnamese trolls on the contrary

good luck for you. at the moment, Chinese leadership is more interested in more good relationship with Vietnam.
then the earlier your backing off the better if you want that to sustain

have you observed the latest visit from Putin in Vietnam? if so, you would not have said that. should it come to a confrontation with China, I am sure, Russia will back Vietnam.

they also back us too! What is more important to the Russians? Learn some geopolitics!

do you want to bet?
you are not in the entertaining business arent you? I am glad you depend so much on the indians. For us that is a perfect combination for total annihiliation saving our time money and efforts

ha ha ha...
not a joke, but reality. even the germans don´t critize Vietnamese claim. only Chinese.
the germans and the lot are on the same camp. why do we expect any surprise from them other than media bullshits! they dont want their auto industries to shrink and be taken up by other brands

Back
Top Bottom