What's new

South China Sea as the New Middle East

Both Japan and USA known well, going to the day chinese lose his normal mind, mad. Japan US shake hands with Russian, they can cut you in to pierces.

They will do that on the day they lose "their normal minds" :lol:

Japan can beat you and make you to be slaves of them again.:P
Japan at its height never managed to occupy more than 1/3 of our territory, and even then their control was shaky at best. We were part of the Big Five at the end of WWII, a club of victors that formed the permanent members at UN security council today. Viet monkeys on the other hand, got sold off like slaves back to the French.

Let me keep it simple for you monkeys:

China = Victor of WWII
Japan = Loser of WWII
Vietnam = Not even worthy of being treated as a nation, just a property passing from one to another.

We're waiting :coffee:
We already control the island in dispute. Your president backed down like a little punk.

Both Japan and USA known well, going to the day chinese lose his normal mind, mad. Japan US shake hands with Russian, they can cut you in to pierces.
U.S. with 18 allied nations part of the UN force could not defeat us in Korea. Keep dreaming while we keep sending your sailors to the bottom of the sea.

We already control the island in dispute. Your president backed down like a little punk.

That's it?
You have a 1000x better military than us and all you can do is to control a small island?

Chinese are bunch of underachievers as always.

As I said:

Bringing up the world war II to brag about "China Victory" is so very laughable. The only reason why China can get rid of the Japanese in WWII was the Americans' support. Before the help of the Allies, China was completely dominated by Japan, millions of Chinese die in vain without any hope of restoring the country. Back then, it was China + America + Britain vs Japan, 3 to 1, and that was how China won.

In world war II, China was chosen to be helped by the Allies solely due to their tactical position that can help win the war against the Japan. If Vietnam and China were to swapped location at that time, then it would be the China who was "Not even worthy of being treated as a nation, just a property passing from one to another". China was just more lucky than other countries being dominated by stronger countries at that time.

Unfortunately, China is stepping on Japan's old shoes as they are showing greedy ambition to become a new super power in the South China Sea region. But this time, the situation is reversed, It is China who has to fight against many differences forces. When the ASEAN unites and support Vietnam and Philippine, the China will have to go home or face utter humiliation.

A war? please, like China has real guts. The more empty a barrel, the bigger sound it makes.

Bringing up the world war II to brag about "China Victory" is so very laughable. The only reason why China can get rid of the Japanese in WWII was the Americans' support. Before the help of the Allies, China was completely dominated by Japan, millions of Chinese die in vain without any hope of restoring the country. Back then, it was China + America + Britain vs Japan, 3 to 1, and that was how China won.

In world war II, China was chosen to be helped by the Allies solely due to their tactical position that can help win the war against the Japan. If Vietnam and China were to swapped location at that time, then it would be the China who was "Not even worthy of being treated as a nation, just a property passing from one to another". China was just more lucky than other countries being dominated by stronger countries at that time.

Unfortunately, China is stepping on Japan's old shoes as they are showing greedy ambition to become a new super power in the South China Sea region. But this time, the situation is reversed, It is China who has to fight against many differences forces. When the ASEAN unites and support Vietnam and Philippine, the China will have to go home or face utter humiliation.

A war? please, like China has real guts. The more empty a barrel, the bigger sound it makes.
The problem is that there is no "if" in history, or else it wouldn't be history would it? If France didn't blockade the British fleet, United States wouldn't have existed. If Britain did not have Soviets and Americans backing them, they wouldn't have been able to hold off the Germans. If the Russians didn't have American supplies, they wouldn't be able to push back. It's called a World War because it took the combined effort of Allies to achieve victory of the Axis. China was one of the Big Five at the end of the war, and Vietnam was nothing more than a slave colony by the French.

As far as your little puke of a country is concerned, we slaughtered your puny navy twice already. Remember 1974 and 1988? Everytime I watch the reviews it brings a smile to my face, especially when your fellow Viets cry about it. You are truly dreaming when you say ASEAN will support you. Have you seen Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia lately? Here is a news flash for you: money talks in diplomacy. Your entire dump of a country put together has less GDP than my home city.

P.S. If you turn up the volume high enough, you can hear your soldiers screaming as we shredded them to pieces with naval gunfire. How do you like that for sound?

That's it?
You have a 1000x better military than us and all you can do is to control a small island?

Chinese are bunch of underachievers as always.

As I said:
This is you in a nutshell: "You only gave me a black eye? I win."

Maybe we'll set up an Islamic Mindanao and create a Chinese state in Palawan if you want us to do more in the future.

China will be defeated easily by Japan. Sure.

In WW2 without help from US and USSR, China had no way to get out from Japanese hand. China victory...:hang2: in WW2. Forget it. Big body, but small heart is you, Nazi Chinese.

In WW2 without help from US and USSR, China had no way to get out from Japanese hand. China victory...:hang2: in WW2. Forget it. Big body, but small heart is you, Nazi Vietnam.

Where is this guy come from? he dont know anything about china history but still platter mouth.

Where is this guy come from? he dont know anything about china history but still platter mouth.
You guy go back to read again history of the world. Don't read what your government feed you, don't read what they want you to read. Poor brain wash kid. Sure you will be pushed to the front line and die for your wrong agressive leaders.

You guy go back to read again history of the world. Don't read what your government feed you, don't read what they want you to read. Poor brain wash kid. Sure you will be pushed to the front line and die for your wrong agressive leaders.

sorry mate, we not brainwashed like your viet government. If I die in the front line, I still be very happy to die for China. Look at you joker, look back in vietnam war see what american do to your country. Look how many human died because of the american invasion? You dont even know about your history, how you understand other history. This viet kid is a jokers.

The problem is that there is no "if" in history, or else it wouldn't be history would it? If France didn't blockade the British fleet, United States wouldn't have existed. If Britain did not have Soviets and Americans backing them, they wouldn't have been able to hold off the Germans. If the Russians didn't have American supplies, they wouldn't be able to push back. It's called a World War because it took the combined effort of Allies to achieve victory of the Axis. China was one of the Big Five at the end of the war, and Vietnam was nothing more than a slave colony by the French.

As far as your little puke of a country is concerned, we slaughtered your puny navy twice already. Remember 1974 and 1988? Everytime I watch the reviews it brings a smile to my face, especially when your fellow Viets cry about it. You are truly dreaming when you say ASEAN will support you. Have you seen Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia lately? Here is a news flash for you: money talks in diplomacy. Your entire dump of a country put together has less GDP than my home city.

P.S. If you turn up the volume high enough, you can hear your soldiers screaming as we shredded them to pieces with naval gunfire. How do you like that for sound?

Woa, you seem to have some anger management issue. I suggest some therapy and yoga. Talking like this only proves to other countries that china has nothing but big-mouthed arrogant blood-thirsty childish people like you. China has always been angry at Vietnam solely because we have always opposed you guys and we actually did and still do make a stand. A thousand year ago, we made China shamefully crawl back to where it was after trying to invade our land. Since then, China has never been able to cross even a millimeter into our border again. The crisis in the South China Sea is going to end up with the same outcome when it is resolved. Just you wait and see! Your country would not have the gut to touch Vietnam territories because the consequence would be catastrophic.

One more note on the incidents in 1974 and 1988, I don't care what you have been brainwashed with by the Chinese government, here is the truth. In 1974, Vietnam was still under a different regime controlled by the US. We were in a struggle to unite the country. China took advantage of the situation and invade Paracel Islands, which, in the Treaty of San Francisco signed on September 8th 1951 by Japan and the Allies to end the war, clearly stated they belong to Vietnam. However, China has a history of ignoring the Global agreement and legislation so this was no surprise. In 1988, the same thing happened in the Spratly Islands.

PS: Chinese soldier also lost their lives in these battle. So if you can't pay respect to these incidents and keep bragging about how your country betray the trust between the two nation, then i guess it has something to do about your personality then.

This is you in a nutshell: "You only gave me a black eye? I win."

Maybe we'll set up an Islamic Mindanao and create a Chinese state in Palawan if you want us to do more in the future.

:blah: BS!!!

Do it or GTFO..
Are you even a soldier? or you're just one of those antisocial nerd guy that knows nothing but pure hatred on everyone

I pity you and your fantasy world
You and your dillusional country are a disgrace to your ancestors

You have everything and all you can do is bully us?
Dream on kid :lol:

a vietcon accusing others being brainwashed````lol, truely monkey brain`

Is that why the Japanese have American troops in their country to protect them?

Who are the American troops protecting the Japanese from?

Could it be the angry Chinese (with thermonuclear weapons) that are mad about Japanese atrocities from World War II?

Well I believe they are protecting US interests not Japanese

In WW2 without help from US and USSR, China had no way to get out from Japanese hand. China victory...:hang2: in WW2. Forget it. Big body, but small heart is you, Nazi Chinese.
well there is no doubt that in WW2 china needed US and USSR to get rid of Invaders but don't forget Japan and China are no longer like what they were in 1940s .
then china was a complete traditional society with nearly no industry that could compete with japan on other hand Japans was a complete Industrialized and militaristic country , in Japan at the time the only things more important than military was Emperor .but right now everything in both country is different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom