What's new

Sorry, folks. Starbucks is not coming to Pakistan

Starbucks price comparison

India is cheaper for starbucks coffee as the coffee beans are sourced locally
Same for Mac Donald's in India they charge 200for big Mac while in Pakistan they charge 600 for big Mac kinda looting us . MC Donald's is cheapest in India since they knew customers won't buy them if they increased prices

Me Gloria Jeans mainly because its walking distance from my home :-//
14102290_10157294611390705_1857370810526801814_n.jpg

Also cuz they have awesome muffins :D

For some reason this brand could not become very popular in India.

Do you guys have Hard Rock Cafe in Pakistan?
It is a major hit in India. I currently live in Bangalore and on weekends it is difficult to find a place inside. Long lines outside for hours. I think it is more successful than Starbucks (not a correct comparison but both are foreign brands)

They have installed a huge Guitar in Delhi.
467px-Hard_Rock_Cafe%2C_New_Delhi.jpg

It could have been a hit in Pakistan, though i they have overpriced items.
Maybe in a year or two they will come to Pakistan.

No problem, Pakistan has a lot of Haji Sattar Bakhash coffee shops

For some reason this brand could not become very popular in India.

Do you guys have Hard Rock Cafe in Pakistan?
It is a major hit in India. I currently live in Bangalore and on weekends it is difficult to find a place inside. Long lines outside for hours. I think it is more successful than Starbucks (not a correct comparison but both are foreign brands)

They have installed a huge Guitar in Delhi.
467px-Hard_Rock_Cafe%2C_New_Delhi.jpg
In Pakistan we have two big players Second Cup and Gloria Jeans
Also there are new players like cafe barbera and monalo gelato but they dont have that many franchise right now or in the pipeline

In Pakistan we have two big players Second Cup and Gloria Jeans
Also there are new players like cafe barbera and monalo gelato but they dont have that many franchise right now or in the pipeline
Good to know. Any popular domestic brand?

I dont think Starbucks would be successful over here as we already have enough of these in Rawalpindi Islamabad. I live in B.T and its full of these sort of cafe. Gloria has set the bar very high and people who goes to these place goes for just sharing status on fb i dont think people here have their taste buds developed for such things.and by the way we already have a local version of this company known as "SITARBUKSH"

In France people of fond of café but they have local cafe bar across the streets and its fkzz the tag name
I am planning to open a cafe bar in Pakistan but without that tag names but better quality

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom