What's new

Sorry, folks. Starbucks is not coming to Pakistan

Why a top brand like Starbucks will come to Pakistan. Pakistanis can't afford that. :p::P

Pakistan has most of the top brands in fastfood and coffee . Meanwhile BD has yet to even get Mcdonalds which we got in 1997 . Even Afghanistan has Mcdonalds:D

The only foreign outlet in BD is KFC which is owned by an Indian .

Starbucks is over rated .. ! drink South Indian Filter coffee ! the best thing ever !
upload_2016-10-22_12-18-12.jpeg
images

8469572473_539445da39_o.jpg

Nescafe beats them all....
Because it's sasti than all these.:D
Depends on whether someone wants taste or the complete coffee experience.
To me hot coffee and cigarettes in a cafe with some old friends on a cold day used to be priceless.
To bad I quit smoking and moved to a new place.

Surprised there is none in Calcutta.

Not only Calcutta but also Noida,Ahmedabad,Surat,Kochi,Vishakapattanam,Coimbatore,Trivandrum,Mangalore and many other cities, all these cities are growing rapidly.I believe basically indians prefer tea than coffee.

Not only Calcutta but also Noida,Ahmedabad,Surat,Kochi,Vishakapattanam,Coimbatore,Trivandrum,Mangalore and many other cities, all these cities are growing rapidly.I believe basically indians prefer tea than coffee.
or probably, it's hard to compete against CCD in many cities. But nevertheless, Starbucks is expanding rapidly and will have its presence in these cities soon enough.

Starbucks will open their outlets in every one of the cities in your list, unfortunately.

South Indians prefer coffee generally.

Starbucks price comparison

India is cheaper for starbucks coffee as the coffee beans are sourced locally

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom