What's new

Sophistication of Indian tech is now sufficient to build a Rafale

Yes, we can. You got no chance to catch up. Modi won't be there forever, we just wait another Nehru family appears.

Your culture fails you in the competition with China.
--
it people of india to decide.
fortunately or unfortunately in india people are king
if they want gandhi family(nothing to do with Mahatma gandhi ) .. if they show better plan than current guy to develop inda
--
Our culture is big puzzle
china and india absoutely cant compare on culture issue ...as both are north pole and south pole system

Is this a joke?

India cannot even build a entry level trainer aircraft... forget a modern aircraft like Rafale

I don't know why IAF persisting on buying Rafale. The whole deal is delayed that it's rival will shift from J10B to J20.

I happen to agree with you that its a bad idea.

USA build its 'maturity' by advanced weapon and spreading its poisonous culture, can't you see that? My way or the high way, you understand?

Weapons is only a means to back political will. Relationships are built on deft handling of situations and that is where political maturity plays an important role. Weapons has ZERO value there. US manages to do it in-spite of its bad reputation. That is maturity.

Your thinking is unidirectional and naive. Its childish. It is because of your limited exposure to political thought and lack of experience in handling emotional thoughts. You are unable to understand what I am trying to tell you because you cannot comprehend the alternative since you have never experienced it.

Weapons is only a means to back political will. Relationships are built on deft handling of situations and that is where political maturity plays an important role. Weapons has ZERO value there. US manages to do it in-spite of its bad reputation. That is maturity.

Your thinking is unidirectional and naive. Its childish. It is because of your limited exposure to political thought and lack of experience in handling emotional thoughts. You are unable to understand what I am trying to tell you because you cannot comprehend the alternative since you have never experienced it.
China goverment is very mature or you don't have chance sitting in your chair and typing. You are in no position to teach China a lesson, cause we are the smarter student in the shcool. Open a poll in this forum, tiled as who is more mature China or India, you will get the anwser?

China goverment is very mature or you don't have chance sitting in your chair and typing. You are in no position to teach China a lesson, cause we are the smarter students in the shcool. Open a pull in this forum, tiled as who is more mature China or India, you will get the anwser?

:lol: ...... you are just repeatedly proving my point with such childish posts.

Try to find out what emotional maturity is. Find out with EQ is.

You yourself said you are sitting on 4 Trillion $ but are unable to buy $hit with it. Ever wonder why ?

:lol: ...... you are just repeatedly proving my point with such childish posts.

Try to find out what emotional maturity is. Find out with EQ is.

You yourself said you are sitting on 4 Trillion $ but are unable to buy $hit with it. Ever wonder why ?
cause we are the communist country, cause we got the potential to surpass the USA, cause we don't agree west ideology, cause we are not used as a levergae to balance westerners' enemies, cause we are not stuipid as Indians.

satisfied you obstinate fucker?

next time check a member's IQ before let him in.

just try it and see how crazy we are to bring the world to an end.

If everyone dies from a nuclear winter, then everyone dies.

America already had that chance when Russia annexed Crimea just now. Or when China seized Scarborough shoal in 2012.

In both cases, America decided it was not worth it. Even to the extent of abandoning their mutual defence treaty with the Philippines, and abandoning Crimea to Russia.

Anytime you want to uphold your mutual defence treaty with the Philippines, Scarborough is here waiting. Crimea is here waiting. :wave: Show us how crazy you can be, we seized Scarborough several years back, a delayed reaction is better than none at all.

Anyway, nobody is going to mistake a large DF-21D salvo for a nuclear strike. Everyone knows that China has thousands of ballistic missiles with conventional warheads, we've had this strategy for decades, it's not new to anyone.

Last edited:
cause we are the communist country, cause we got the potential to surpass the USA, cause we don't agree west ideology, cause we are not used as a levergae to balance westerners' enemies, cause we are not stuipid as Indians.

A communist with a capitalistic market system :D:D:D

If everyone dies from a nuclear winter, then everyone dies.

America already had that chance when Russia annexed Crimea just now. Or when China seized Scarborough shoal in 2012.

In both cases, America decided it was not worth it. Even to the extent of abandoning their mutual defence treaty with the Philippines, and abandoning Crimea to Russia.

Anytime you want to uphold your mutual defence treaty with the Philippines, Scarborough is here waiting. :wave: Show us how crazy you can be, we seized Scarborough several years back, a delayed reaction is better than none at all.

I have no problem with Russia and China taking land by force, but what you are talking about is firing ICBMs and thinking we wouldn't fire ours in return.

look at how many countries we have "invaded" what has Russia/China done??? nothing and it'll stick that way. don't get any funny ideas as we adhere to MAD as do the Russians.

The Chinese got it in their head that since they have over a billion people and have curved out a ants colony under China that they can survive and rule the surface when the dust settles :rofl::rofl:

I have no problem with Russia and China taking land by force, but what you are talking about is firing a ICBMs and thinking we wouldn't fire ours.

look at how many countries we have "invaded" what has Russia/China done??? nothing and it'll stick that way. don't get any funny ideas as we adhere to MAD as do the Russians.

The Chinese got it in their head that since they have over a billion people and have curved out a ants colony under China that they can survive and rule the surface when the dust settles :rofl::rofl:

LOL, you already had two big chances to show the world "how crazy you are" in the past two years.

Crimea in 2014, and Scarborough shoal in 2012 which was protected by a mutual defence treaty between America and the Philippines. We're still waiting?

Again, it is well known that China has thousands of ballistic missiles with conventional warheads, this has been known for decades. When hundreds of ballistic missiles are launched at a carrier group, everyone in the US defence department will correctly assume that it is a salvo of DF-21D, since there is no point nuking a carrier group when we can get 1000-2000 of our DF-21D for the price of a single carrier.

But if you want to launch nukes, go ahead. Like I said, we have been waiting for a long time for the USA to respond to our seizure of the Scarborough shoal, and Russia has been waiting for America to respond to their annexation of Crimea. Apparently the people in charge of America like staying alive, so they backed off. :lol:

But the offer is always open. Scarborough is still in our hands, and Crimea is still in Russia's hands. Make your move anytime.

Ah yes, the name calling and reference to "chinese IQ". More signs of chinese maturity. :lol:

Saudi Arabia does not agree with west ideology either. They seem to do fine. Since when did "ideology" become more powerful than $$$ ?

Imagine a nation with ability to spend 4 Trillion $ and still and international pariah. .......... and your high IQ tells you its because they don't like your "ideology" whatever that is. Last I checked China was a capitalist nation.

You ARE the westerners enemy :lol: ... and you don't even know why.

I have no problem with Russia and China taking land by force, but what you are talking about is firing ICBMs and thinking we wouldn't fire ours in return.

Obama did nothing in Krimean, he just sit and watch. You always bully the small guys, try some big guys next time.

LOL, you already had two big chances to show the world "how crazy you are" in the past two years.

Crimea in 2014, and Scarborough shoal in 2012 which was protected by a mutual defence treaty between America and the Philippines. We're still waiting?

Again, it is well known that China has thousands of ballistic missiles with conventional warheads, this has been known for decades. When hundreds of ballistic missiles are launched at a carrier group, everyone in the US defence department will correctly assume that it is a salvo of DF-21D, since there is no point nuking a carrier group when we can get 1000-2000 of our DF-21D for the price of a single carrier.

But if you want to launch nukes, go ahead. Like I said, we have been waiting for a long time for the USA to respond to our seizure of the Scarborough shoal, and Russia has been waiting for America to respond to their annexation of Crimea. Apparently the people in charge of America like staying alive, so they backed off. :lol:

But the offer is always open. Scarborough is still in our hands, and Crimea is still in Russia's hands. Make your move anytime.

we follow MAD you fire ICBMs we'll fire ours
what does that have to do with Crimea and Scarborough???

why hasn't China tried to take Taiwan??? try it and get your *** handed to you, and fire your special ICBM and see what happens :D

Ah yes, the name calling and reference to "chinese IQ". More signs of chinese maturity. :lol:

Saudi Arabia does not agree with west ideology either. They seem to do fine. Since when did "ideology" become more powerful than $$$ ?

Imagine a nation with ability to spend 4 Trillion $ and still and international pariah. .......... and your high IQ tells you its because they don't like your "ideology" whatever that is. Last I checked China was a capitalist nation.

You ARE the westerners enemy :lol: ... and you don't even know why.
Main because we have pathetic neighbour like you, back stabing and chance taking. who the hell cares the west like us or not, we are strong enough to live on our own. Those westerners never hesitate to do business with China, this is good. First i 've got to apologize as i called you fucker, but you are really obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom