What's new

Sophistication of Indian tech is now sufficient to build a Rafale

we follow MAD you fire ICBMs we'll fire ours
what does that have to do with Crimea and Scarborough???

Luckily the people in your defence department know the difference between an ICBM and an ASBM.

We always test our ballistic missiles without giving notice to America, by your logic they would have launched nuclear strikes already. :lol:

We just tested HGV twice recently, did the world end yet? They could have been headed anywhere, with any payload. And HGV can't be intercepted by current technology either.

Anyone with a brain would know a salvo of ballistic missiles fired from China towards a carrier battle group is going to be a salvo of DF-21D. If it was nukes on HGV there would be almost no time for warning anyway, they are fast enough to strike across the world within minutes.

:D
we follow MAD you fire ICBMs we'll fire ours
what does that have to do with Crimea and Scarborough???

why hasn't China tried to take Taiwan??? try it and get your *** handed to you, and fire your special ICBM and see what happens :D
We need time to prepare

Scarborough is still in our hands, and Crimea is still in Russia's hands.
Honestly ignoring such blatant aggressions does show that US stays within limits. Crimea is now entirely Russian and so is Scarborough Shoal. Which is even more surprising!

Main because we have pathetic neighbour like you, back stabing and chance taking. who the hell cares the west like us or not, we are strong enough to live on our own. Those westerners never hesitate to do business with China, this is good. First i 've got to apologize as i called you fucker, but you are really obnoxious.

Ya, now its time to blame others. Especially your Neighbours. ....... more sign of Chinese maturity.

I can be obnoxious, but this time I am not. I am just being blunt. The way China is. Without any political tact and not displaying any political maturity. See how it rubs you the wrong way ?

Nothing I have said is a lie and everything I have said is designed to help you. Yet you end up hating me. THAT is what lack of political maturity does. If you still don't get it, you never will.

Good to know that atleast we are able to assemble these machines.

Honestly ignoring such blatant aggressions does show that US stays within limits. Crimea is now entirely Russian and so is Scarborough Shoal. Which is even more surprising!

There is no way America can bring more ground forces to the Russia-Ukraine border than Russia can.

It's about how much you can bring to the conflict zone, and Russia can bring pretty much everything they have.

On the Russia-Ukraine border, Russia is the king. Nobody can bring enough ground forces to match the Russians there.

Luckily the people in your defence department know the difference between an ICBM and an ASBM.

We always test our ballistic missiles without giving notice to America, by your logic they would have launched nuclear strikes already. :lol:

We just tested HGV twice recently, did the world end yet? They could have been headed anywhere, with any payload. And HGV can't be intercepted by current technology either.

Anyone with a brain would know a salvo of ballistic missiles fired from China towards a carrier battle group is going to be a salvo of DF-21D. If it was nukes on HGV there would be almost no time for warning anyway, they are fast enough to strike across the world within minutes.

this thread is about planes, not some scrap and junk like DF21D:sick:. Please remain to the topic.

There is no way America can bring more ground forces to the Russia-Ukraine border than Russia can.

It's about how much you can bring to the conflict zone, and Russia can bring pretty much everything they have.

On the Russia-Ukraine border, Russia is the king. Nobody can bring enough ground forces to match the Russians there.
That's what I was saying. What was PRC's justification for occupying the Scarborough Shoal?

I'm not in charge of PRC, you can't blame me man. maturity is from confidence, and confudence is resulting from power.

That's what I was saying. What was PRC's justification for occupying the Scarborough Shoal?
we just take back what belonged to us why the hell we need justification?

Last edited:
I'm not in charge of PRC, you can't blame me man. maturity is from confidence, and confudence is resulting from power.

I am not blaming you. You are a symptom of the limitations of your political system. A victim of your own policies. The same way PRC is a victim to its own policies.

Maturity comes from EXPERIENCE. The experience of handling various emotional situations without brute force. It is necessity which give birth to Tact. Political maturity comes from handing a 10,000 different political situations within your country with tact all before you become the head of the State. That makes is a LOT easier to handle International politics.

When you do not have a system in place that can provide and educate your politicians and help them develop political maturity, you get what you see.

we just take back what belonged to us why the hell we need justification?
Tomorrow you will say Khyber and FATA was under mongol empire so it belongs to China. This is height of Nonsense!

What justification do we need to take back our own territory?

If America had to abandon their "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines because of it, frankly that is their own problem. No one stopped them from helping the Philippines keep Scarborough in 2012, they made a choice to abandon their responsibilities. Same with Crimea and their 1994 promise to protect the Ukraine's territorial integrity.

They were treaty-bound to help, and they didn't. That's their own problem.

No it is very immature and wastage but chinese do the same. What happened in Hong Kong, world saw that. It was on the brick of Tiananmen 2.

Nothing compared to the 1984 massacre of Sikhs, which by the way was 5 years before the Tiananmen incident, and resulted in the killing of tens of thousands of Sikh men/women/children.

Or what the mass murderer Modi did to Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom