What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to check this out man. But my favuorite is Budweiser and KF Strong.

Tried that Fosters sometimes didn't like it.

Some beers from Kingfisher:

KINGFISHER-FLAVOURS-feb09.gif

2010062913472120100629132955T21.gif

Ultra-Tentcard-7-x-5.jpg

6a00d83451ccbc69e2010536498741970c-400wi

This from its competitor Mysore Breweries Limited(South African Breweries)
Hori-01_IP.jpg

All based in Bangalore by the way.:cheers:

Yeah, but when will ordinary Pakistanis get to drink Muree beer in Pakistan?

Dude, Busch is considered " bottom of the Budweiser barrel". I would say Moosehead or Molsen for Canada.

But is Murree available here at all?

in SF on van ness & o'farrell st. nice pub, forget the name right now!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

yes indeed!;)

in both countries, dozens -perhaps hundreds -die due to drinking horrible locally made bootleg alcohol (more like poison)

i often get shot down for saying that prohibition is what leads to incidents like these.....wherever prohibition exist, you have problems.

just ask the Saudis and Iranian....they are one of the largest importers of Johhny Walker products (true story)

Pakistan does not lag far behind

I never thought i will thank you for you post Abu :cheesy: ..The bolded part is absolutely correct..Prohibition of alcohol wont help in anyway rather it will increase the illegal trading and bottling of local alcohol which leads to deaths of many people..

when u ll find one and wanna drink just make a movie of urs and send us over here ...:rofl:
i have not seen any buddy drunk in ma life

Well I cannot say when they open .. But they close at 10:30pm on weekdays and 11:30pm on weekends.. So the ordinary Pakistani can drink it any time before that.

Well I cannot say when they open .. But they close at 10:30pm on weekdays and 11:30pm on weekends.. So the ordinary Pakistani can drink it any time before that.

but where ?? :what::what:

Man you can drink non alcholic drink like peach malt, leman mart and other beers. The is no harm in drinking them. however drinking alchohal mixed beer is forbidden in Pakistan for muslims.

Man you can drink non alcholic drink like peach malt, leman mart and other beers. The is no harm in drinking them. however drinking alchohal mixed beer is forbidden in Pakistan for muslims.
So are hookers, drugs, and bombings. But that still doesn't stop them.

but where ?? :what::what:

Which location would you prefer to get it at? The closest one to me is walking distance .. I can also call in to get it delivered.

you can drink non alcholic drink like peach malt, leman mart and other beers. The is no harm in drinking them. however drinking alchohal mixed beer is forbidden in Pakistan for muslims

That's mighty white of you, brother.

Last edited:

images

forbidden in Pakistan for muslims.

Hmm - Drink Muree beer or be a Saudi wanna be in Pakistan? Hmmm choices, choices - who says we don't have choices in Pakistan?:pakistan::cheers: -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom