What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Murree Beer can't stand in front of our Haywards 5000....

poster1_HY5000.jpg

Its conspiracy of ISI...it wants that indian youth get talli....

na yaar

sharab haraam hai gaoon main ye shaher hai yahaan sab halall hai:P

russians ne vodka pee ker or west ne vhiskey rum pee ker kya se kya bana liya hum ne desi sharab bana ker dekh lo kya banaya.:lol:

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISI made Imran bhai TALLI:lol:

Freekin wat abt u????
CHEERS:cheers:

Murry Beer: I will Try For Sure. :D Haywards 5000,Kalyani etc were the Brands I've used to with Beer Brands.

Indians brewers should send some products on our end , we had too much of Muree lol ....

Indians brewers should send some products on our end , we had too much of Muree lol ....

SEND!!!....we will come to pakistan along with the patti of beer....specially haywards....but u have to take care of chips and chicken

Namak Para are covered from my end. Yaar this thread is making me too curious about alcohol now lol. I heard that alcohol turns ugly women into babes. True ? Why we don't have more alcohol in India and Pak then LOL jk.

SEND!!!....we will come to pakistan along with the patti of beer....specially haywards....but u have to take care of chips and chicken

o bhai our hospitality is famous .... our guests just come in they know we are always ready

Namak Para are covered from my end. Yaar this thread is making me too curious about alcohol now lol. I heard that alcohol turns ugly women into babes. True ? Why we don't have more alcohol in India and Pak then LOL jk.

haa women will become baby why not i become teen until main to or bhi fat ho gya hoon. mamooo:partay:

Imran yaar now ur gonna get nailed by our muslim brothers ahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom