What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys (fellow Pakistanis) we are well aware and I am sure our nation and government is well aware that alcohol is haram. However Murree Brewery still stands, no one opposed them or shut them down before so it must mean that it is not that big of a deal. Why are we now making it such a big deal when they find success? In an economy like ours, this is welcoming news. It will provide many new jobs, and if Indians like our stuff then the rest of the world will want it too. We are not proliferating alcohol in our markets just to the outside ones and that is perfectly fine with me. I don't drink or smoke either. And I will never beat or persecute someone who chooses to. That is not my job and Thank God in Pakistan there is no religious or moral police, Alhumdulilah we don't see old men and women being beaten in public like some countries.

Why do you people ruin a perfectly good thread with religion? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so grow up! Unless you wanna go around beating people for intoxicants or whatever.

ye sab desi sharab ka kamal hai log zardari ko vote de ayee. dosry din jab nasha utra to dekha sab barbad hai. sab ne poocha oyee ye kis ne chand charhaya hai. ab kon jawab de sary gaoon waly mast they

i 100% would support such an initiative.

Murree industries is an old established one. If there is a market for their products in hindustan, why shouldnt we export there? It can create jobs here, and hopefully given diversity of tastes and preferences in the neighbour country there would be consumers of Murree beer or single malt.

win win situation....pay us, we get you crunked =D

peeny se kabhi koi mara hai?

in both countries, dozens -perhaps hundreds -die due to drinking horrible locally made bootleg alcohol (more like poison)

i often get shot down for saying that prohibition is what leads to incidents like these.....wherever prohibition exist, you have problems.

just ask the Saudis and Iranian....they are one of the largest importers of Johhny Walker products (true story)

Pakistan does not lag far behind

After reading many discussions about beer, I couldn't resist. Sipping chilled heineken now .. :D :cheers:

Its conspiracy of ISI...it wants that indian youth get talli....

Its conspiracy of ISI...it wants that indian youth get talli....

Yes, Murree Beer is our Trojan horse ;)

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

After reading many discussions about beer, I couldn't resist. Sipping chilled heineken now .. :D :cheers:

Won't be long till your countrymen are sipping on some chilled Murree :pakistan: :cheers:

in both countries, dozens -perhaps hundreds -die due to drinking horrible locally made bootleg alcohol (more like poison)

i often get shot down for saying that prohibition is what leads to incidents like these.....wherever prohibition exist, you have problems.

just ask the Saudis and Iranian....they are one of the largest importers of Johhny Walker products (true story)

Pakistan does not lag far behind

i wll say open it we need it gov got tex we will got enjoy if any one has problim go to masjid and pray for us:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom