What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be popular at least initially. Ppl will buy it out of curiosity for a start. The rest depends on the taste.

Bohat hi afsoos ki baat hai kay ab haraam cheez haraam nahi hai, specially for our Pakistani muslim people shame on you all who say they want to try.

I am not a mullah but, I have been living in USA over 20 years but never even toch a beer can. What is wrong with you Pakistani people? :disagree:

Is that why the cans are missing?

Should be popular at least initially. Ppl will buy it out of curiosity for a start. The rest depends on the taste.

They probably wont drink kingfisher again.

hmmmm Cheers

news-graphics-2007-_444981a.jpg

murreebeer.jpg

They probably wont drink kingfisher again.

KF does have a place but to quote from post #1 it has about 30-35 % of the Indian market which is huge.

Brands like Haywards are very popular because of the higher alcohol content.

Bohat hi afsoos ki baat hai kay ab haraam cheez haraam nahi hai, specially for our Pakistani muslim people shame on you all who say they want to try.

I am not a mullah but, I have been living in USA over 20 years but never even toch a beer can. What is wrong with you Pakistani people? :disagree:

Its nothing wrong with pakistani people. :no:

Here i remember a dialogue from a pakistani film "Khuda key liye" that is "Aaj kal log haram ki kamai leker, halal ki dukaan dhundte hai" :angel:

Islam is more about purety of soul and deeds then just having beard and wear salwar-kurta.

KF does have a place but to quote from post #1 it has about 30-35 % of the Indian market which is huge.

Brands like Haywards are very popular because of the higher alcohol content.

I was generalizing due to taste difference, as having tasted both. I guess you guys can attest to it once it gets there. In all seriousness I do not see KF loosing market share to MB.

I was generalizing due to taste difference, as having tasted both. I guess you guys can attest to it once it gets there. In all seriousness I do not see KF loosing market share to MB.

Yes..

I am not much of a beer person ( any more), I prefer my 'Chota peg" of whisky soda or brandy - rum in the winters.

Most ppl still choose their brands more for its ' kick' value than taste. Brands like Haywards 1000 etc score on this.

This thread is just reminding me the memories of my last days of student life, where our taste had been shifted from colas to beers and girls to career,social and political issues as compare to early graduation days..
well cant forget those beery moments along with friends...

Yes..

Most ppl still choose their brands more for its ' kick' value than taste. Brands like Haywards 1000 etc score on this.

Thats what I meant about the market share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom