What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me ANY GOOD man get by drinking ? Beside just get drunk and act as *******

Drinking to get drunk is the stupidest thing - only fools do that.

Why beer!!! Why not BIG APPLE! Trust me, it is best of the best.

ad_bigapple.gif

Anytime my elder brothers and their friends would be on the balcony late at night drinking, I used to always ask what they are drinking and they would say "Beta hum apple juice pirayhein. "

Don't take me wrong but after seeing all Pakistani brothers comment no wonder we are struggling in our country and problem from every corner coming. Infact I am shocked to see that “kaisay loogoon ki Anke par Shaataan nai pati bandh di hai”. Not a single guy support my idea shame full, infact people chearing and getting happy for launching this. God bless us All.

For all My Muslim bro...

Hadith - Bukhari 8:768, Narrated Abu Salama

Abu Huraira said, "A man who drank wine was brought to the Prophet . The Prophet said, 'Beat him!' " Abu Huraira added, "So some of us beat him with our hands, and some with their shoes, and some with their garments (by twisting it) like a lash, and then when we finished, someone said to him, 'May Allah disgrace you!' On that the Prophet said, 'Do not say so, for you are helping Satan to overpower him.' "

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3643, narrated Abdullah ibn Umar ; Abdullah ibn Amr

Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone drinks wine Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he again repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats it a fourth time Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, and if he repents Allah will not forgive him, but will give him to drink of the river of the fluid flowing from the inhabitants of Hell."

Don't take me wrong but after seeing all Pakistani brothers comment no wonder we are struggling in our country and problem from every corner coming. Infact I am shocked to see that “kaisay loogoon ki Anke par Shaataan nai pati bandh di hai”. Not a single guy support my idea shame full, infact people chearing and getting happy for launching this. God bless us All.

Wats ur problem?nobdy is forcing u to go sell,advertise or market beer in india.Its a simple buis preposition.

People like u only give others advises while dont use them on othemselves.

Wats ur problem?nobdy is forcing u to go sell,advertise or market beer in india.Its a simple buis preposition.

People like u only give others advises while dont use them on othemselves.

Did you see me advertising and cheering about this crap? Shame on you telling me this !!!!!!!!!! enjoy all Keep starting eating pork too and cheer about it, I don't care.

Did you see me advertising and cheering about this crap? Shame on you telling me this !!!!!!!!!! enjoy all Keep starting eating pork too and cheer about it, I don't care.

Get a life,wats ur problem if some company sells its product anywhere?they arent forcing u to drink or anybdy nor will they give share in the profit to u.

For all My Muslim bro...

Hadith - Bukhari 8:768, Narrated Abu Salama

Abu Huraira said, "A man who drank wine was brought to the Prophet . The Prophet said, 'Beat him!' " Abu Huraira added, "So some of us beat him with our hands, and some with their shoes, and some with their garments (by twisting it) like a lash, and then when we finished, someone said to him, 'May Allah disgrace you!' On that the Prophet said, 'Do not say so, for you are helping Satan to overpower him.' "

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3643, narrated Abdullah ibn Umar ; Abdullah ibn Amr

Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone drinks wine Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he again repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats it a fourth time Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, and if he repents Allah will not forgive him, but will give him to drink of the river of the fluid flowing from the inhabitants of Hell."

But this is not about wine.. Its about beer....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom