What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

hahaha that's why you are trying your best for the last one hour to show me that Ranjit Singh was anti Muslims.Make up your mind man

Nope, just stating Facts. You are free to believe in your fantasy.

He is hated by right wing Hindus for criticizing Hinduism.He loved so much Hindus that he left Hinduism and joined Buddhism lol

Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar Sahab has drafted the Consitution and his embracing Buddhism was personal matter which even shows that in Independent Republic of India, Native Indian citizens are free to embrace any Universal religions.

Sikhs are great friends of muslims
We have our differences but yes now a days Muslims and Sikh get along very well.Hindus have taken the place of Muslims as their enemy.After 1984 Sikhs retaliated against Punjabi Hindus by singling them out from buses and putting bullets in their heads.

We have our differences but yes now a days Muslims and Sikh get along very well.Hindus have taken the place of Muslims as their enemy.After 1984 Sikhs retaliated against Punjabi Hindus by singling them out from buses and putting bullets in their heads.

LOL...whatever helps you sleep better. I really don't give a $hit. :lol:

I really don't give a $hit.
Yes that is why you are on this thread reading every post by me and replying.So much for not giving $hit. right ?? bwahahahah
If portraying Sikhs as enemies of Islam gives you some comfort then its fine by me.I won't contradict u :p

Yes that is why you are on this thread reading every post by me and replying.So much for not giving $hit. right ?? bwahahahah
If portraying Sikhs as enemies of Islam gives you some comfort then its fine by me.I won't contradict u :p

Just countering propaganda. But one cannot counter delusion. :lol:

Soundproof houses are the only solution in the immediate future. Or maybe high quality earplugs. Because where I live , a temple creates the max racket at all times. Do relatively advanced muslim societies like turkey allow loudspeakers ?

And in case of Nation emergency , these Mandirs and Masjids loud speaker systems can be use to protect the lives of Indian citizens and the Indian Armed forces can be assisted.

Now Sonu Nigam Ji , Do you own 1000 loud systems and Generators ?

MUMBAI-GENERATOR-MART-INDIA-NO1-SUPER-SILENT-DIESEL-GENERATOR-SET-CALL--91674-68837-ak_LWBP349136579-1490015645.jpeg

And in case of Nation emergency , these Mandirs and Masjids loud speaker systems can be use to protect the lives of Indian citizens and the Indian Armed forces can be assisted.

Now Sonu Nigam Ji , Do you own 1000 loud systems and Generators ?

MUMBAI-GENERATOR-MART-INDIA-NO1-SUPER-SILENT-DIESEL-GENERATOR-SET-CALL--91674-68837-ak_LWBP349136579-1490015645.jpeg

And in case of National emergency, human $hit can be used as fertilizers to grow food.

Now do you have a 100000 liter tank full of $hit ? :lol:

So you have amended your statement.You got no consistency.

Like I said. .... whatever floats your boat.

And in case of National emergency, human $hit can be used as fertilizers to grow food.

Now do you have a 100000 liter tank full of $hit ? :lol:

Indian Establishment has adopted various methods to produce electricity.

I have point out at Diesel Generators as bollywood works on it mostly .

Indian Establishment has adopted various methods to produce electricity.

I have point out at Diesel Generators as bollywood works on it mostly .

It was as dumb as saying that a man should shave his head and remain bald so that IF ever he gets in a fight, then his enemy will not be able to grab his hair.

Maybe we can all start growing our nails in the hope that IF ever there is a war, we can scratch out the eyes of our enemy.

Sonu Nigam was right to complain about the Nuisance. To now claim that he is required to suffer such nuisance for the sake of "National security" is beyond dumb.

Back
Top Bottom