What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Sonu Nigam was right to complain about the Nuisance. To now claim that he is required to suffer such nuisance for the sake of "National security" is beyond dumb.

Sonu Nigam Ji is educated and i think he is having his education from University of Oxford . Bollywood is full of qualified people and they all are living in secure zone compare to those regions in which Indian Military is constantly helped by the Indian citizens as the Indian Military secure them from proxies who come from across the Indian Borders. Those Indian Citizens cant even pray in Mandirs and even in Masjids.

Sonu Nigam Ji is educated and i think he is having his education from University of Oxford . Bollywood is full of qualified people and they all are living in secure zone compare to those regions in which Indian Military is constantly helped by the Indian citizens as the Indian Military secure them from proxies who come from across the Indian Borders. Those Indian Citizens cant even pray in Mandirs and even in Masjids.

So ?

Like I said. .... whatever floats your boat.
Now diverting the topic.What were you thinking when you made remarks against Muslims ?? You thought that you will get away with all your BS ? Sorry to burst your bubble that ain't gonna happen here.

What is the point in "reminding" people to pray ? if a man really wants to pray, he will do it without a "reminder".

HOw come there is no reminder to eat food or go to sleep ?
What is point of worshipping animals? Is god an animal from Hindu standards?
Reported for poking religious sentiment

Is that why sonu nigam has to be forced to listen to Azan ? :cheesy: ...... to save human lives ? lol.

First Generation of Indians who fought for the Independence have promoted unity among Indians and now the third Generation Indians are forgetting the sacrifices made by the Indians together from 1750 and they are forgeting the essence of Vande Mataram.

What is point of worshipping animals? Is god an animal from Hindu standards?
Reported for poking religious sentiment

There is need to understand what Supreme Creator wanted.

Aryans rever Nandi and Nandi is born from Kamadhenu

The devas or gods decided to give Kamadhenu to the Saptarishis, the seven great sages. For them, the sacred cow supplies milk and ghee for sacred Yagnas, rituals. In time, she came into the ownership of the sage Vashista.

71-kamadhenu-the-wish-granting-cow.jpg

Pasupati Seal of Indus Valley Civilization.
1024px-IndusValleySeals.JPG

First Generation of Indians who fought for the Independence have promoted unity among Indians and now the third Generation Indians are forgetting the sacrifices made by the Indians together from 1750 and they are forgeting the essence of Vande Mataram.

There is need to understand what Supreme Creator wanted.

Aryans rever Nandi and Nandi is born from Kamadhenu

The devas or gods decided to give Kamadhenu to the Saptarishis, the seven great sages. For them, the sacred cow supplies milk and ghee for sacred Yagnas, rituals. In time, she came into the ownership of the sage Vashista.

71-kamadhenu-the-wish-granting-cow.jpg

Pasupati Seal of Indus Valley Civilization.
1024px-IndusValleySeals.JPG
Jews at time of prophet moses worshipped cow now will Indian Hindus claim the same ? Lol.

No I mean Bani Israel. The longest surah in Quran is surah baqarah meaning the cow.

How when prophet moses left to converse with Allah. The bani israe! Started worshipping this cow

That was not cow but a golden calf which was made to speak by magic.

You have asked about Prophet Musa and Mount Sinai and now you are talking about Surah Baqrah.
Read my first post in this subject. I talked about prophet moses, the cow( baqrah) the surah of it and bani Israel. Thee rest is your made up stuff

Back
Top Bottom