What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

No I mean Bani Israel. The longest surah in Quran is surah baqarah meaning the cow.

How when prophet moses left to converse with Allah. The bani israe! Started worshipping this cow

These are your words. There is big difference between Cow and Calf.

Surah Taha

20:87
They said, "We did not break our promise to you by our will, but we were made to carry burdens from the ornaments of the people [of Pharaoh], so we threw them [into the fire], and thus did the Samiri throw."

20:88
And he extracted for them [the statue of] a calf which had a lowing sound, and they said, "This is your god and the god of Moses, but he forgot."

20:95
[Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samiri?"

20:96
He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me."

He's absolutely right! Which person in their right mind thinks makes nasal sounds into a loudspeaker a million times a day is okay?

Make all the sounds and noises you like without the use of a loudspeaker. Jesus freakin' Christ!

He's absolutely right! Which person in their right mind thinks makes nasal sounds into a loudspeaker a million times a day is okay?

Make all the sounds and noises you like without the use of a loudspeaker. Jesus freakin' Christ!

Isa Ibne Maryam is indeed Messiah.

These are your words. There is big difference between Cow and Calf.

Surah Taha

20:87
They said, "We did not break our promise to you by our will, but we were made to carry burdens from the ornaments of the people [of Pharaoh], so we threw them [into the fire], and thus did the Samiri throw."

20:88
And he extracted for them [the statue of] a calf which had a lowing sound, and they said, "This is your god and the god of Moses, but he forgot."

20:95
[Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samiri?"

20:96
He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me."
Please read surah baqrah njextbtime not surah taha. Baqrah and taha Big difference

Is
Isa (Jesus) son of madam ( Mary)

Looks Like Sonu Nigam Isn't Done With The Azaan Controversy Yet
Not enough attention already?

azaan as a form of gundagardi, or thuggery, he later clarified his 'secular' affiliations. He said in a press conference that his intention was not to insult Islam or its Prophet, but to highlight a "social topic".

• When an Islamic cleric issued a fatwa of ₹10 lakh for shaving the singer's head, Nigam went ahead and did it himself in a dramatic press conference. He then demanded the money for himself.

But if anyone thought that was the end of the fiasco, there's more to come. On Sunday morning, at 5.48 AM, Nigam posted yet a video of the azaan, running for over a couple of minute, on Twitter with just the comment, "Goodmorning India (sic)".

The footage, which was presumably recorded at dawn, shows a panoramic view of the a city, with the loud call to prayer being heard all around. Hopefully, social media would roundly ignore it this time, instead of giving him the attention he desperately seems to be seeking.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...MsImRhdGEiOnRydWV9&ncid=fcbklnkinhpmg00000001

Looks Like Sonu Nigam Isn't Done With The Azaan Controversy Yet
Not enough attention already?

azaan as a form of gundagardi, or thuggery, he later clarified his 'secular' affiliations. He said in a press conference that his intention was not to insult Islam or its Prophet, but to highlight a "social topic".

• When an Islamic cleric issued a fatwa of ₹10 lakh for shaving the singer's head, Nigam went ahead and did it himself in a dramatic press conference. He then demanded the money for himself.

But if anyone thought that was the end of the fiasco, there's more to come. On Sunday morning, at 5.48 AM, Nigam posted yet a video of the azaan, running for over a couple of minute, on Twitter with just the comment, "Goodmorning India (sic)".

The footage, which was presumably recorded at dawn, shows a panoramic view of the a city, with the loud call to prayer being heard all around. Hopefully, social media would roundly ignore it this time, instead of giving him the attention he desperately seems to be seeking.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...MsImRhdGEiOnRydWV9&ncid=fcbklnkinhpmg00000001
Maybe one of his neighbour could come out and expose his lies. Again.

Maybe one of his neighbour could come out and expose his lies. Again.
2f320ac3bc3b860d19f21e1d613b826a_yawn-yawn-yawn-yawn-yawn-yawn-yawn-memes_480-557.jpeg

Modi and BJP are here to stay....
We need someone like Sadar patel, who conquered Hyderabad using Operation Polo 1948

If they don't turn down the volume on them loudspeakers, I might end-up living in a country of people with hearing impairment
Agreed, but I hope the volume is turned down for everything/everyone, not just applied on certain section of people.

Modi and BJP are here to stay....
We need someone like Sadar patel, who conquered Hyderabad using Operation Polo 1948

:lol::lol:

Nizam was against partition and whatever the problem was created was because of the Naziri Qasim Rizvi who was from Awadh and was funded by Raja of Mahmudabad.

Back
Top Bottom