What's new

Some Properties in Islamabad: Input Needed!

Saw the prices and was like whattttttt!!!

A 5 marla house in Peshawar was 1-2 crore, after tabdeeli, it's 3-5 crore! And these are small, crappy houses.

55-65 lacs in Islamabad? LOL. Scam!

Real prices must be 55-65 crores. Islamabad is the most expensive city in whole of Pakistan.

Then when FBR, government wants to tax it, you're looking at a big sum. Before tabdeeli, people got away with buying homes and tax wasn't an issue. You can't buy homes without becoming a filer anymore.
look at G-13 in Islamabad. 5 marla houses going for 15 million, in a sector where there is no water nor gas, it isnt even a sector controlled by CDA, its under FGEHA.

i will always more then happy to advise you boss . please do not jump on web pages add TV ads brand names anything . just relax and inform me your plans . i will told you as my brother go to D-12 its cda its in islamabad its ready and its now next to GHQ :lol:.if you contact few years ago you can get in F-11 for one crore a piece but now its impossible .but do not belive anyone just relax visit and see before jump in dear :P.

I second D12. I just moved here (rented house).

- Relative to other CDA managed sectors, it's cheap.
- No issues with water or gas.
- Roads, however, aren't fully paved.
- There's a small market nearby which provides most of the daily household goods and a great Quetta tea place. But there are no restaurants in the area. Foodpanda provides lots of delivery options though.
- Nayatel isn't here yet, but PTCL covers it, GPON available in some areas. I use 4G Zong, which works well enough for now.
- The area is only about 35-40% built. There's lots of plots of available.
- Best of all, it gives a great view of Margalla Hills, which is why I moved here in the first place.
- It's very peaceful, hardly any traffic around, no safety issues either.

Some cons - just to balance things out:

- Like I said, roads not fully paved (but gravelled), some potholes here and there.
- People like to throw trash around in empty areas.
- You'll have to drive to E11 or F10 for things like visiting restaurants / coffee shops - the market is small and doesn't cater to everything.
- There's plenty of houses being built, someone decides to build a house near you, things will get noisy.
- Street dogs at night.

How do cooperative societies and dha work? Do you get freehold property in our name or just possession?
From whar I know...we don't get registry if we own a house or apartment in such areas... e.g DHA just gives an allotment letter....I guess same case for Askari Colonies?

In the long term, isn't it better to have freehold property rather than living on the mercy of them?

How do cooperative societies and dha work? Do you get freehold property in our name or just possession?
From whar I know...we don't get registry if we own a house or apartment in such areas... e.g DHA just gives an allotment letter....I guess same case for Askari Colonies?

In the long term, isn't it better to have freehold property rather than living on the mercy of them?
its changed recently in islamabad sir . now CDA have to be paid and it will be gov registered property . i don't know about other cities but islamabad you have to get registered every property in CDA no matter where it is .

Book Your Residential House Sales Islamabad With Us. We Are authorized real estate dealer in islamabad, We Are Have Successfully Worked With So Many Clients, And They Are Happy With Our Quality Of Service Provided By Our Team. You Can Also Hire Us For Finding Your Dream House In Islamabad do check our service page at www[dot]smarthome-pakistan[dot]com

Back
Top Bottom