What's new

Some positive thoughts and prayers for my dad would be appreciated

My prayers with your father. Wish him a speedy recovery.

@KAL-EL - Bro, don't worry, God-willing, your Dad - our Uncle - will live a long & healthy life ! :)

I pray that he makes a speedy recovery & that the worst truly is over.

May your father recover soon. My prayers are with him.

May God bless him with good health.I pray to god that he gains good health and recovery.

Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.
wow this is really depressing. Hopefully he gets well soon.

B18B-4948_600x600_premium.jpg

Hopefully he's fit and running by now? Anyway, give him my best wishes.

You dad will recover soon, don't worry about it, stroke patients often tend to get depressed but its nothing serious, just get him off any painkiller and antidepressant (consult a doctor first, get a second opinion) he needs to be wakeful if he is to make recovery (2 first months are the most important part of recovery). Don't let him sleep more than 8 hours a day.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.

Wish him a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom