What's new

Some positive thoughts and prayers for my dad would be appreciated

Best wishes for him and you Family. May he have a speedy recovery!

May Almoghty bless him with health .. Ameen .. N may the Almighty bless everybody ..

My mom is also sick and I haven't seen her in weeks hope she is fine .. Ameen.. God bless everybody... Parents are Gods gift..

He has survived.What doesn't kill u makes u stronger.Now live life to the fullest sir.
Ultimately all of us has to go,let us enjoy it while we can and spend time with our family as those memories one takes with him,and leaves behind as well.

Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.

Best wishes and prayers for his early and full recovery!

Prayers are with your family @KAL-EL and I hope for a speedy recovery for your father.

May Almoghty bless him with health .. Ameen .. N may the Almighty bless everybody ..

My mom is also sick and I haven't seen her in weeks hope she is fine .. Ameen.. God bless everybody... Parents are Gods gift..

Amen.

Inshallah he will fully recover. May the Almighty the lord of Ibrahim grant him a speedy recovery.

Please show him this thrs thread and pass on our prayers.

Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.

I hope your father recovers.

may god bless him with speedy recovery. all the best for your and and hole family. god bless you

May the Almighty bless him with a full recovery mate, I know what you feel like, I have been there....

Back
Top Bottom