What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop promoting your NE,India,with dozens of insurgent guerilla groups fighting you on daily basis in NE,your NE is a total disaster.

Hey kungpao chicken , entire N.E India combined together has less insurgent groups than Tibet and Xinjiang. So many seperatist movements in China- Hong Kong , Tibet , Xinjiang etc etc. Your whole country is a disaster.

And what, pray, are the so called 'best interests' of the Kashmiris? Religion or a better standard of living which includes thousands of crores worth of freebies? Can Pakistan afford to feed them? Simple answer - NO! Nor do they have the capability to feed themselves. So WTF are you talking about?

We Chinese can do that,we have more money,does it make China a legal claimant to take Kashmir against her people's own will?

stop promoting your NE,India,with dozens of insurgent guerilla groups fighting you on daily basis in NE,your NE is a total disaster.
Who the heck are you to comment on this topic? It has nothing to do with you Chinese. Don't keep poking your little nose everywhere when you have nothing to do with this issue. Go discuss Tibet, self immolations, suicides and your Xinjiang problem. You Chinese have enough on your plate already, from Vietnam to India to Philippines to Japan to Indonesia to Brunei to South Korea to Malaysia to Australia to the US of A.

So get your house in order first before spouting garbage that you guys are experts at.

Hey kungpao chicken , entire N.E India combined together has less insurgent groups than Tibet and Xinjiang. So many seperatist movements in China- Hong Kong , Tibet , Xinjiang etc etc. Your whole country is a disaster.

you are a curry chicken actually,and you stupid mind tell me where in China do we have any insurgent groups?and you India's NE alone has so many:

I
nsurgency in Northeast India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Northeast_India

Who the heck are you to comment on this topic? It has nothing to do with you Chinese. Don't keep poking your little nose everywhere when you have nothing to do with this issue. Go discuss Tibet, self immolations, suicides and your Xinjiang problem. You Chinese have enough on your plate already, from Vietnam to India to Philippines to Japan to Indonesia to Brunei to South Korea to Malaysia to Australia to the US of A.

So get your house in order first before spouting garbage that you guys are experts at.

what the hell doesn France have anything to do here ,are you not busy with Mali already,a tiny country with a big appetite,lol

you are a curry chicken actually,and you stupid mind tell me where in China do we have any insurgent groups?and you India's NE alone has so many:

what the hell doesn France have anything to do here ,are you not busy with Mali already,a tiny country with a big appetite,lol

Hey kungpao chicken , go learn English before speaking to me. Till then , **** off.

you shiity head has any shame only speaking your master's language?pathetic piece of crap

Hey , Kungpao Chichen ,The master's language sounds a 100 times better than your gay ching chong ding dong chung chi Xi crap

you shiity head has any shame only speaking your master's language?pathetic

Oh I didn't realize that you just wrote the above sentence in Chinese or is it the British opium effect kicking in?

Hey , Kungpao Chichen ,The master's language sounds a 100 times better than your gay ching chong ding dong chung chi Xi crap

ok,you sound like a very nice slave.that's must be your inborn trait.

You're comparing us with the Chinese? :woot: At least we got brains. :P And it's just Mali we have to contend with! You fellows have got half the world whipping your behinds! :sick:

Oh I didn't realize that you just wrote the above sentence in Chinese or is it the British opium effect kicking in?

cause our beautiful language is too good for you to grasp,so I condescend myself to use your master's language to talk here,but only here,my first language is always my mother tongue.

You're doing this in order to keep the Kashmiris in check, just as Israelis does to the Gazans.

Hey Dandan noodles, you sound really gay with your ching chong ding dong.

hey,.curry chicken,how come gays can kick your *** so badly and after so many years you still feel the pain in your ***,lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom