What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking the fox to guard the chicken???

I think it was a fail effort by American establishment to install so called 'radical islamist' government in turkiye.
we all know what they might have used it for if it was successful.

It is over for now , but i heard Erdogan's statement and he was as arrogant as it gets.
He shouldn't become Basshar al assad and to save one man's rule the country shouldn't pay the price. If military attempted a coupe thet must have reasons and Erdogan should have taken them onboard and heard them out .

Erdogan placed order to arrest his secretary, is this true? It says Erdogan's secretary has communications with Gulenists and involving in the coup.
What is the name of his secretary? Is it a she?

It is over for now , but i heard Erdogan's statement and he was as arrogant as it gets.
He shouldn't become Basshar al assad and to save one man's rule the country shouldn't pay the price. If military attempted a coupe thet must have reasons and Erdogan should have taken them onboard and heard them out .

Not arrogant at all, this was a very serious situation. Crazy people are insinuating it is an internal conspiracy, funny these same people flip shit if other side draws conclusions about them in that manner too.

This coup would have succeeded, if it wasn't for the Turkish police force/special forces/civilian instantaneous response. This is some very competent police force and civilian support base that was prepared for this situation, they expected it to happen after it occurred in Egypt.

Coup has failed, which is good

But a one man rule is never good , it's bad for institutions of the country

Something Erdogan would have to consider after this

Can some one shed light on current status?

What is the name of his secretary? Is it a she?

I didn't hear the gender. Erdogan's staying hotel was bombed, it's very suspicious, fortunately Erdogan had left the hotel in mintues advance.

I know you are hurt by the development.. Erdogan likes to talk about Rohingyas. The coup was in your interest.

No sane person likes Erdogan but a unstable Turkey means an unstable Europe so I was watching and seeing how it develops. But as far as Myanmar is concerned, Erdogan is about as important as a bug on a windshield.

Not arrogant at all, this was a very serious situation. Crazy people are insinuating it is an internal conspiracy, funny these same people flip shit if other side draws conclusions about them in that manner too.

This coup would have succeeded, if it wasn't for the Turkish police force/special forces/civilian instantaneous response. This is some very competent police force and civilian support base that was prepared for this situation, they expected it to happen after it occurred in Egypt.

In your opinion, what's intention of the coup?

Those are just a fraction of the military.

Comparing the gov of coward Nawaz Sharif who ran away to London with that of Erdogan has no ground no basis

If Pakistan Military moves in today , people will support the military and not the spineless and corrupt to the core politicians

We are going off-topic but...
I have never voted for NS or any PML flavor before. He is not a coward. He went to London and he's back. He was in Pakistan during the worst time he faced (Imran Khan's 2014 Dharnas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom