What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
y4ZWBM.jpg

CNN and BBC news are sooo far behind in the situation regarding the collapse of the military coup.

how were 42+ people killed?what happened?

Got any live channels reporting on this? link me

News flashing that one or two F-16s bombed Turkish Parliament...who is it? govt controlled F-16s or rebels?

CNN and BBC news are sooo far behind in the situation regarding the collapse of the military coup.

No wonder Erdogan hold his smartphone, use social media tool to commanded his soldiers and supporters.

This coup looks still on-going....

In your opinion, what's intention of the coup?

It can't be to send a message, as that would be overboard, and you can't play second attempt game with this. So it's probably a long term goal here. They probably saw army being influenced by AKP in future, and saw Turkey being more Islamic, although I still see it as moderate and secular. What baffles me is the timing, at a time where region is tense, this was bound to make situation worse. Probably someone saw it as opportunity, with recent Syrian crisis, Kurdish situation and what not, that it is unpopular time for Erdogan, and expected people to be against him.

Maybe they are still hoping for a miracle to happen :lol:

This coup looks still on-going....

Its finished just some news channels mostly BBC and CNN are still hoping for a miracle to happen. The general leading the coup is already dead so the rest of his followers are either hiding or trying to go down fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom