What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

That's' exactly what happened in Kargil. Main Indian Army infantry and attrally division were suck in to Kashmir, leaving Punjab boarder open. How about you read up your military blunders of Kargil and find out why Indian Generals got court martialed.
:laugh:

That's' exactly what happened in Kargil. Main Indian Army infantry and attrally division were suck in to Kashmir, leaving Punjab boarder open. How about you read up your military blunders of Kargil and find out why Indian Generals got court martialed.
leaving punjab border open?can you prove it? which generals are you talking about... i know the case of an Indian strike corps commander being discharged as pak complained(he moved too close to border without authorization)...

:buba_phone:Angrez hi ache .... referendum allowed for scotland and then peacefully existed European union

British showed great class

So ironic that they used to be the ones called up for having colonies and denying people's rights

Great appreciation for the British people who solved complex issue by means of simple referendum instead of tantrum for war

Most Westerners would categorize South Asians as being "Sentimental", Clinging to stuff , and attaching to stuff deeply and getting bogged down in the severity of the sentimental attachment

The British on other hand are "Practical" , they see , they conceptualize and negotiate a future where they can reduce chance for war

By the way do you know England returned Hong Kong to China , in order to develop long lasting trust between two nations ?

Can you please invite british to rule pakistan again ?

It sad to see so many negative tv news from Indian occupied Kashmir, where we see indian occupation forces torture, kill & rape innocent Kashmiri with worst kind of brute force. Hundreds of Kashmiri have made blind by Indian armies use of pellet guns and other weapons.

Kashmiri people don’t have food, medicines, television, internet, newspapers. India is aiming to break Kashmiris contact with the outside world. No foreign journalist or media personnel is permitted to visit Indian occupied Kashmir. Neither is UN permitted to visit Kashmir.

My question to fellow debaters from Pakistan in this forum is, where goes Pakistan's red line. Should Pakistan stand still and watch India slaughter the entire population of Kashmir as it have done since 1947 ?

Had Pakistan tolerated so much brutality if India had attacked Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KP or Azad Kashmir (Pakistani-controlled Kashmir) and driven mass slaughter of Pakistanis?

I want feedback from Pakistani debaters, what their perception on this issue is?
Well.. this is a great hypothetical thread.. As per Pakistani's wish.. India should follow UN resolutions.. but then Pakistan will also have to follow UN resolutions....

1. PAkistan will have to Move back Army from the part of Kashmir it controls.

then

2. Indian Army will move back from Kashmir leaving only minimum forces to defend the territory..

Then

3. UN body will evaluate then give a go ahead for a Plebiscite...

But Pakistanis want a plebiscite before taking step one....

Now go figure..

Last edited:
The solution is simple.

How about trading people and getting this issue resolved once for all.

India would allow any Indian who wants to go to Pakistan and Pakistan allows any Pakistani who wants to go to India.

Set a time frame for the final exchange of people and be done with the issue. Problem solved.
-----------------

I like your idea, i belive we can do that.

History praise

Indian Army

Should post Instrument of surrender
Now you will cry about 71. Do you call 9 month long internal unrest of Bangladesh civil war an Indian victory. Out numbered 50:1, totally outgunned, Airforce and Navy almost non existent. Try something better. As per Sam Manekshaw even country like US would not have succeeded there considering the odds. Why did your military failed in western sector, I don't see Indian Army rolling into Lahore. Why did Vajpayee had to beg Clinton for Pakistan to withdraw in 99. What happened to might military that can't even fight a paramilitary force.

leaving punjab border open?can you prove it? which generals are you talking about... i know the case of an Indian strike corps commander being discharged as pak complained(he moved too close to border without authorization)...
Just read the court martialled sheets of your Generals. According to musharraf, if India attacked main border, PA mechanized divisions simply rolled into India. IA artillary regiments from Punjab were all suck into Kargil.

ohh.. India never knew that sucking a couple of divisions and equipment into kashmir will leave punjab open.. as if we Indian strategic planners doesn't know this.. isn't it the same mistake that you did in 65 or so called operation gibraltar ?
If they were really strategic planners than they would have not miserably failed in Kargil and got court martialed.

Just read the court martialled sheets of your Generals. According to musharraf, if India attacked main border, PA mechanized divisions simply rolled into India. IA artillary regiments from Punjab were all suck into Kargil.

I'd be loathe to engage you in your hypothetical Blitzkrieg; your understanding of force maneuver concepts, terrain and strategic planning is remarkable for its sheer worthlessness.

But thankfully, I am not required to engage on those topics to counter the delusions you term plans. In the event the Indian forces are out-flanked in the Punjab-J&K axis, plans exist on the Indian side to open the flood gates of all dams on rivers that flow into Pakistan. That should be sufficient to flood the Pakistani Punjab plains and cut off lines of communication for army units, or at the very least restrict them into roads, making easy targets for CAS runs and cluster munition strikes.

That in itself will force Pakistani formations to come to a grinding halt. The formations at the head will be cut-off without reinforcements or supplies facing the vastly better supplied adversaries. That's the universal sign of an imminent slaughter or surrender.

And of course a few hundred thousand Pakistanis will drown, and a few million or more made homeless. Then there would be famine and diseases affecting a million or so flood affected victims.

Of Course Musharraf wouldn't tell you all this, a person who should have never risen above the rank of a colonel, with more failures than the rest of his batch combined. In any other army he would have been court-martialed, or shot, for incompetence.

That's the whole game. suck in couple of divisions and equipment of Indian Army into Kashmir valley using Kashmiri freedom fighters. This will leave Punjab main border open. Use mechanized infantry and ride into India..

India has three armoured strikes corps in plains (one based in Punjab itself) while you have zero.

If they were really strategic planners than they would have not miserably failed in Kargil and got court martialed.

wow.. i would commend your establishment for keeping you in ignorance even in 21st century.. or is this self imposed false belief ?? anyway.. is youtube still banned in your country ?? If not, check neutral assessments on kargil and come to a decision.

and you are talking about Bangla unrest. . . you!!! whose army killed 3 million innocent bengalis and Biharis and also raped 500000 Bangla women . . .
have some conscience...
whether hindu or muslim, whether indian or pakistani... have some descensy

It sad to see so many negative tv news from Indian occupied Kashmir, where we see indian occupation forces torture, kill & rape innocent Kashmiri with worst kind of brute force. Hundreds of Kashmiri have made blind by Indian armies use of pellet guns and other weapons.

Kashmiri people don’t have food, medicines, television, internet, newspapers. India is aiming to break Kashmiris contact with the outside world. No foreign journalist or media personnel is permitted to visit Indian occupied Kashmir. Neither is UN permitted to visit Kashmir.

My question to fellow debaters from Pakistan in this forum is, where goes Pakistan's red line. Should Pakistan stand still and watch India slaughter the entire population of Kashmir as it have done since 1947 ?

Had Pakistan tolerated so much brutality if India had attacked Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KP or Azad Kashmir (Pakistani-controlled Kashmir) and driven mass slaughter of Pakistanis?

I want feedback from Pakistani debaters, what their perception on this issue is?

Cry me a river, Keep beating your chest and posting proxies you will never get it, Never ever ever... Dream all you want!

Better ask Bangladeshi's they might be able to give you a better account about what it is like being raped, killed and brutally mass slaughtered. :p:

Firstly, we haven't attacked anybody in our 70 years of history. Therefore it is out of question if India attack Punjab, Sindh etc. But well if we are compelled to do so (like in 1965), we then we won't hesitate either.

Regarding Kashmir, it is our territory, we will deal with it in a manner that suits u, just like you do in Azad Kashmir. :-)

I object, J & K is not Indian territory, but India have occupied this area in past 70 years against the will of the native popultion and against the principle of divide of british India.

troll hotbed
:mod:

exactly what india should consider
they have to change their perception of integral part

Hahahhahha, Kashmir is India and India is Kashmir, Pakistan is disputed territory, how is that for perception!

I'd be loathe to engage you in your hypothetical Blitzkrieg; your understanding of force maneuver concepts, terrain and strategic planning is remarkable for its sheer worthlessness.

But thankfully, I am not required to engage on those topics to counter the delusions you term plans. In the event the Indian forces are out-flanked in the Punjab-J&K axis, plans exist on the Indian side to open the flood gates of all dams on rivers that flow into Pakistan. That should be sufficient to flood the Pakistani Punjab plains and cut off lines of communication for army units, or at the very least restrict them into roads, making easy targets for CAS runs and cluster munition strikes.

That in itself will force Pakistani formations to come to a grinding halt. The formations at the head will be cut-off without reinforcements or supplies facing the vastly better supplied adversaries. That's the universal sign of an imminent slaughter or surrender.

And of course a few hundred thousand Pakistanis will drown, and a few million or more made homeless. Then there would be famine and diseases affecting a million or so flood affected victims.

Of Course Musharraf wouldn't tell you all this, a person who should have never risen above the rank of a colonel, with more failures than the rest of his batch combined. In any other army he would have been court-martialed, or shot, for incompetence.

Our strategists are known to be brilliant and have contingency plans upon contingency plans.

Back
Top Bottom