What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

All are Retired and former Nothing Official

Only Word I see a Fanboy terminology

IS building future tense

Its clearly conspiracy theory Without Field test One cannot create a Miniature Warhead
Do you even even study a Nuclear development History of Nuclear warhead creation

Without Field Test data Simulation No one create a Nuclear Weapon

if that was the case Iran or other countries with uranium Reserves could have done It

You can keep living in your make believe land, won't change the reality.

If Muslims were united today our Kashmiris brothers and sisters would not have to face this. I hope Allah gives the Kashmiris sabr & shifa unfortunately Bangladeshi media has not said anything about it for obvious reasons I only found out after jummah salat

You can keep living in your make believe land, won't change the reality.
Why because I Asked for Scientific Authenticity of your claims
This is defence forum Not conspiracy theory Sites

You need Scientific and Published and Authentic Data to Backup your arguments you make on PDF
PAEC had Data for Its Fission Boosted tests Which was Authentic

What Next Iran claims they Build H-Bomb Without nuclear field Tests

If Test Was not needed why you tested Nukes in 1998 It will be much larger Propaganda under Secrecy

You are Fanboy Rather than Technical expert on the Matter Believe it

Indian Democracy at its best
No point for sarcastic Jokes if you don't have to say anything. Indian democracy is thousand times better than one you have.

I see everyday from my neutral eyes what you guys do there.
If you are really neutral, then you can actually able to see you own country's position and options. What do you advocate or propose as solution?

If you are really neutral, then you can actually able to see you own country's position and options. What do you advocate or propose as solution?

We don't make youth blind in Azad Kashmir. We don't kill anyone there. We haven't kept AK brutally.

I proposes what my PM proposed you back, Pakistan openly proposed that we will take our forces back from siachen if india do so. We are ready for it and we are always ready for dialogue we never run.

OK buddy you can try.

we definitely will.

No point for sarcastic Jokes if you don't have to say anything. Indian democracy is thousand times better than one you have.

No one slaughters a human here in our type of democracy other than those terrorists who came from a well known democratic state. Its not just Kashmir. Go and see how extremist hindus are treating muslims of india

We don't make youth blind in Azad Kashmir. We don't kill anyone there. We haven't kept AK brutally.

I proposes what my PM proposed you back, Pakistan openly proposed that we will take our forces back from siachen if india do so. We are ready for it and we are always ready for dialogue we never run.

we definitely will.
You cannot trust Indians. During Kargil war both sides agreed that they will forfeit neutral areas and after that our clever neighbor tried to occupy those areas.

One of them fantastic thing about all this is the Iron hand BJP is using in dealing with this wahabi terrorists..

No barter should be given. If these terrorists don't want to live peacefully with Shia, Hindu, Sikhs and buddhists...They can either leave the country or keep their mouth shut and live. If they pick up a stone to throw at some one, only solution is a bullet between their eyes.

One of them fantastic thing about all this is the Iron hand BJP is using in dealing with this wahabi terrorists..

No barter should be given. If these terrorists don't want to live peacefully with Shia, Hindu, Sikhs and buddhists...They can either leave the country or keep their mouth shut and live. If they pick up a stone to throw at some one, only solution is a bullet between their eyes.
Why BJP is silent against the terrorist who are slaughtering muslims in India? BJP only knows how to show power against weak people

Why BJP is silent against the terrorist who are slaughtering muslims in India? BJP only knows how to show power against weak people

Now now, don't say Wani a AK 47 holding terrorist was a weak person.

BJP knows who the "real" terrorists are and they are dealing with them as needed.

No one slaughters a human here in our type of democracy other than those terrorists who came from a well known democratic state. It's not just Kashmir. Go and see how extremist hindus are treating muslims of india
You know what i posted video above so that you people can see that security forces also suffers from these skirmishes. Those stone pelters are just vandalising kashmir it will not get than anything. See the above video how residents of Kashmir who are in J&K suffering from their own king. These stone pelters are mostly unemployed, uneducated youth.

Now now, don't say Wani a AK 47 holding terrorist was a weak person.

BJP knows who the "real" terrorists are and they are dealing with them as needed.
Yeah right. Like all those who are suffering in the curfew are holding Ak-47s.

You know what i posted video above so that you people can see that security forces also suffers from these skirmishes. Those stone pelters are just vandalising kashmir it will not get than anything. See the above video how residents of Kashmir who are in J&K suffering from their own king. These stone pelters are mostly unemployed, uneducated youth.
At least give them the right to throw stones against an army who hits them with bullets

You will say this guy is biased or moron but just once see the video

If those stone pelter stay at there home and stay peacefully, no pallet guns will be used. They are attacking our security force.
Opinion of Few thousand doesn't mean of all of kashmir they are not more than 1% of kashmiri population mostly unemployed & uneducated youth.

by the way, are you trying to build a soft corner for the India forces?

Back
Top Bottom