What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

Yeah right. Like all those who are suffering in the curfew are holding Ak-47s.

At least give them the right to throw stones against an army who hits them with bullets

If our Army used bullets they will be done in a day. Israel type of treatment is what needed for these terrorists.
See the video ending part , attacking their fellow kashmiri people

Solution I hope every side agree indian forces should withdraw leaving samee number of forces as Maharashtra Haryana no fake encounters no curfew.insurgents should also disarm civilans s respect cooperate with police . We want to see Kashmir as peaceful as jharkand Maharashtra regular part of indiaso average Kashmiri can prosper . Kashmiri pundits should return but organization like shiv sens RSS and also extremist Muslim organization should be dissolved

by the way, are you trying to build a soft corner for the India forces?
I want to see you both sides of coin,I never said our forces didn't made mistakes, but try to be neutral and see from both perspective.:victory1:
Those stone pelters are bane for common kashmiri people.

If our Army used bullets they will be done in a day. Israel type of treatment is what needed for these terrorists.
See the video ending part , attacking their fellow kashmiri people

Everyone knows the truth about the Jihadis fermenting trouble in Kashmir.
That is the reason no one cares about these guys anymore. That is also the reason why Pakistan is not getting anyone's support on this issue anymore.

Fact is, India is looking for liberate the Kashmir occupied by Pakistan and oppressing the locals there.

Solution I hope every side agree indian forces should withdraw leaving samee number of forces as Maharashtra Haryana no fake encounters no curfew.insurgents should also disarm civilans s respect cooperate with police . We want to see Kashmir as peaceful as jharkand Maharashtra regular part of indiaso average Kashmiri can prosper . Kashmiri pundits should return but organization like shiv sens RSS and also extremist Muslim organization should be dissolved

Do you want us to make same mistake like we did with Kargil?
You are clearly aware what our peace loving nation did back then.
Do you think they will not occupy Kashmir if our forces vacate?
Their invasion by tribals in 1947 was reason for indian forces to be present there at all.

According to Musharraf, Pakistan can ifwhy would he play his card right. Which I guess would be launching a blitzkrieg style attack. Taking out major Indian bases and support infrastructure to decapitate Indian defensive capability.There is a reason, Pakistan work extensively on modernizing their missiles than spending money on deep strike fighters.

according to musharaf ?already he tried once.. if taking out infra is easy as you think..would you wait for decades?

Fact is, India is looking for liberate the Kashmir occupied by Pakistan and oppressing the locals there.
:tup:
But delusional people here don't want to admit the truth because they built everything on lies.
Everything they have faces collapse if they accept reality.

Simple question.
If you believe in this cause so much and have the courage, why don't you attack and liberate it?
Or continue with the same scenario where more and more Wahabi terrorists are being wiped out by Indian forces in Kashmir.

The way India sees it, either scenario is a win win for us.

India is just like a tyrant Faroh. You have your reasons and media propaganda to support it. The only solution is war. You ask help from your Gods and we will ask help from our Lord. End of the story ^_^

Do you want us to make same mistake like we did with Kargil?
You are clearly aware what our peace loving nation did back then.
Do you think they will not occupy Kashmir if our forces vacate?
Their invasion by tribals in 1947 was reason for indian forces to be present there at all.
I mean both sides Pakistan and India should sincerely end Kashmir problem cut military budgets and focus on reducing poverty economical prosperity 50 years ago south Korea was rubble and dust and today it's eastern silicon valley on other hand n .Korea is still in dark ages

According to Musharraf, Pakistan can ifwhy would he play his card right. Which I guess would be launching a blitzkrieg style attack. Taking out major Indian bases and support infrastructure to decapitate Indian defensive capability.There is a reason, Pakistan work extensively on modernizing their missiles than spending money on deep strike fighters.

according to musharaf ? he already tried once.. if taking out infra is easy as you think..would you wait for decades?

India is just like a tyrant Faroh. You have your reasons and media propaganda to support it. The only solution is war. You ask help from your Gods and we will ask help from our Lord. End of the story ^_^
If gods participate then we will win :partay:
We will have the support of Hindu gods and Muslim gods as well considering we have more Muslims than Pakistan

I like your proposal :lol:

I think the fact India is abusing human rights in region will flair up anti sentiment across the nation for various people who suffer similar fate

We don't even have to do anything in this case , they keep pressing the self destruct button

4 Separatist movements
  • Sikh
  • Kashmiri
  • Assam area
  • DalitiDesh
Also i think deep inside people would also be asking question why is it that while British country can have Referendum for Scotland

Canada can have Referendum for Quebec

UK can leave European Union with no blood shed

Then why do people have to die in Kashmir when the people clearly do not wish to remain with India not suddenly but for last 70 years !!!

What India does to the people there is what East Indian company did to whole Subcontinent that is enslaved a group of people who are local to the land their slaves, shot them , killed them used weapons on civilians

On one hand they say that Gandhi THE great liberator , and pacifist, gave the people freedom and then on the other hand , Indian Government feels it is ok use "Violence and killing" against civilians to force them to live as slaves under their Umbrella

This issue of Kashmir is "SENTIMENTAL" mombo jumbo

Would the great PACIFIST would agree to Violence and Aggressive enslavement in Kashmir?

They truth is ....there are people who just want to hate they want to hold on to Kashmir and enslave Kashmiri just for the HELL of it no other reason

When you really look deep down ... why Can't Kashmiri people have right to live happily as a free nation or nation with Pakistan?

Why carry anomosity with Pakistan - what purpose ? There is no reason beyond Kashmir!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Look at England , they moved away from European Union!!! Did European Union Invaded England ? NO , did they perhaps anex Scotland as punishment ? No

The ideological question is

"If they don't want to live in India" why ...why force them to live in India Let them be
after a breif time borders will open anyways but India has to just LET IT GO

EXAMPLE OF USA - Mexico
Another example Mexico - USA , Mexico sold California to USA $$$$ instead of war
Today the nation have close ties open border crossing

10-15% US population has ties with Mexico Free trade agreement !!!

THE ISSUE is the "GRUDGE" why have the GRUDGE?

How would people feel about East Indian company ? If they forced Indian states to still pay them tax? People would argue - you know they STOLE my freedom !!! so I hate East Indian company

So why is it the Kashmiri People can't choose their fate? Are they like not human enough

The issue is abouT Sentimental IJJAT !!!

Western countries focus on treaties and close ties , open border our governments focus on IJJAT

If Kashmiri people are allowed to freely , join Pakistan , our IJJAT will be lowered

Gandhi says , a person is FREE
Gandhi says person is equal , all human are equal
Gandhi says - NO I will not be your (british) slave I want my freedom
Gandhi had some ideas said I want a place of my own that is free , so he did his protest , did the walk

So why can't Kashmiri people cannot be with Pakistan? They are demanding it for 70 years ? They want to walk on at path which they choose freely , just like what Gandhi did when he was dealing with East Indian company etc

Why is india insisting on being the next East India Company ? Is that not against !!! The very principles of any ideological stance for needing a liberation from East India Company ?

Why can't India , understand that the greater good for the region lies with acceptance of the "WILL" of Kashmiri people
And that does not RELATES to a down fall of Indian IJJAT

Instead my friends it would show the world India is confident to win it's freedom and also understand value of freedom to others in its community , that it will not say freedom is my birth right but you others should not be free to choose

For a human , the greatest gift is ability to "Ch0ose" , people of Subcontinent chose a path 100 years ago and some found freedom , so why DENY , the same fruit to few others ? Are they not good enough humans?

In return , just as Mexico - US border now enjoy 100% open travel perhaps the region can prosper to have open travel

Here look OPEN borders , minor questions asked and off you go
US-Mexico-border.jpg

sanysidro1.jpg

Look free travel , there are no Tanks or Weapons pointed at people they are free to travel between 2 different countries obeying and respecting each other's laws

Kashmir would not be shut for Indian visitors instead doors would remain open and other doors would open

Think of this way , lets imagine 1 Billion Indians wanted freedom and 1 King of India said forget that I will sell you to East India company for another 100. Would you really agree to that - THAT YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY ?

1 Billion is greater or 1 person ?

That is exactly the same demand Kashmiri people ask
don't take our will to choose , becasue we are greater then 1-2 people who think otherwise

The whole IJJAT stuff is all working of Political system in India to generate vote , all this has done is now crafted a nuclear war scenario over the group of who people who took great pride in winning freedom by means of Dialogue and political stance

Dalitidesh? what is that?although im in different believe wrt god, I came from Dalit family... Believe we might have prob, but nowhere close to the problems of minorites in your country... we don't give flying..... about any other country ..

If gods participate then we will win :partay:
We will have the support of Hindu gods and Muslim gods as well considering we have more Muslims than Pakistan

I like your proposal :lol:
You are talking about those Muslims which are slaughtered by extremist Hindus just like cows, right? Take it as a joke until the time of war comes

You will say this guy is biased or moron but just once see the video

If those stone pelter stay at there home and stay peacefully, no pallet guns will be used. They are attacking our security force.
Opinion of Few thousand doesn't mean of all of kashmir they are not more than 1% of kashmiri population mostly unemployed & uneducated youth.
You want me to believe the narrative which is in your favor. You mean i should believe that the guy in this video is representing majority of the people of azad Kashmir whereas those throwing stones in jammu Kashmir are just illiterate representing only 1 percent the population? Maybe this guy in the video does not even lives in Pakistan. Thats why this person does not know anything about the number of universities colleges and schools in azaad Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom